Print

Author Topic: PlayStation3 news... beware!  (Read 6981 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2002, 06:33:20 PM »
Ooze, do you have the same feelings with Xbox? Don't get me wrong, Xbox is a pretty decent system, the only problem is that Microsoft is too nieve to realize that it is failing in most countries of the world besides the U.S.!

Oh well, I guess Microsoft will learn their lesson once they suffer teh agony of defeat from Sony and Nintendo!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2002, 10:18:50 PM »
I have the exact same feelings about XBOX. I dont really like it all that much but I dont bash it constantly like a few people in here do to all non Nintendo systems. I'll buy it when its a dead system though. Oh and for the guys in here who are strictly Nintendo loyal, 1 have you guys ever even played the other systems out there 2 what will you do if something horrible happens and Nintendo goes bye bye 3 dont you think youre limiting your gaming experience? Hey I'm just asking. Im not trying to flame anyone.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2002, 11:41:01 PM »
1. Yes, I have played "the other" systems. What I played, I didn't like. There were a few mildly good titles for PlayStation, but then, that was PSX, not PS2.
2. How could something bad happen to Nintendo? It's a scientific impossibility.
3. Even though I am a Nintendo-only guy myself, I have played stuff on other systems, and there's nothing that I feel is even worth playing on Xbox or PS2. Like, I remember I played Munch's Oddysee once and it seemed like a ripoff of Mario... so really, Nintendo has the whole spectrum of gaming on their systems. I would like to see some new Square RPGs on GCN, but other than that, there's nothing I feel I am missing by not playing the sub-standard consoles.

But seriously, guys, I am not totally biased towards Nintendo... like I said, I'm actually thinking about getting an old PSX* to play stuff like Chrono Cross and the Mega Man stuff. Although I've read that most Mega Man stuff is pretty bad on PlayStation...

*But I only am thinking about it because PSone is pretty much completely dead. Otherwise, I wouldn't think of it. I don't want to look like I like PlayStation, because I don't. How could I display something** that is, in the words of Reed Richards, "anathema to my very being?"
An emulator would be better...

**Display, as in have it on the shelf with my Nintendo systems, which I am somewhat proud of...

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/14/2002 9:50:52 PM
That was a joke.

Print