Print

Author Topic: I got the blue coin book in the red coin bottle in SMS!  (Read 1624 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 23, 2002, 01:00:20 PM »
In Super Mario Sunshine you can get the book at the bottom of the red coin bottle by getting all 51 gold coins then getting the shine sprite. After getting the shine you appear back in Noki Bay talking to the old man. He says something like, "I forgot that was in there. If you want I will sell it to you for 100 gold coins." After talking to him get at least 49 coins so that your total is 100. Do not get the shine sprite for 100 coins, instead talk to the old man again and he will take 100 coins and give you the book. He then says something like, "I am sure this will help." Then you are sent back to the pipe that enters Noki Bay from Delfino Island like normal. Push the Z button and now the book appears at the bottom center of the screen with the word Click! below it. Click on it and it shows the names of all the worlds like clicking on the shine does, except there are 30 dots for each world and blue coins for the ones you have already collected, and at the bottom it shows the total blue coins. Check out the screen shot and read more at:

http://www.geocities.com/dennisshows/SMSbook.htm

Edited by - Luigison on 12/23/2002 11:56:15 AM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2003, 10:55:48 PM »
Lol you liar I checked your site.Its only a trick!!!

King of Pink, That's Me!
Find your inner monkey.

Print