Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi are dead?  (Read 47117 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2004, 11:46:32 PM »
Then, because of that time loop from that Mario story in General Mario chat that someone just brought over here, the story started over.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

« Reply #226 on: April 01, 2004, 05:34:29 AM »
"Look!" said Toad, "Deezer is feeding me bread!"

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

« Reply #227 on: April 05, 2004, 01:04:52 PM »
But the bread is poisoned!!! What will happen now?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2004, 01:17:43 PM »
Then the story started over. Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad went for a walk...wait, wrong story. Mario and Luigi died. All the Nintendo characters(the pokémon included) were at the funeral. marioguy ended up going to the funiral, which was across the street. Then Fawful said, "I HAVE FURY!"

....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2004, 06:40:16 PM »
Toadsworth took the podium. "That was a fantastic eulogy Fawful, I'm sure we will all remember the good times."

"Eventually there will come a time where everyone is in a band."- George Carlin
This is a secret coded message.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2004, 09:17:33 PM »
Then a car with broken brakes zoomed through the funeral and ran over Toadsworth, Fawful, and some of the pokémon. Kirby was also run over, but since he's a ball of air, he got un-squished quickly. Riding in the car were...Mario and Luigi! HOW DID THEY GET IN THERE?!?!

....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2004, 10:34:06 PM »
Some crazy graverobbers had taken mario and luigi's bodies and put them in a truck with the go button taped down as a cruel, sick joke. "Look", said Toad, "a cruel, sick joke." And so the sky began to rain silly putty and chunks of liver as a result of this cruel, sick joke. "But who put liver and putty in the clouds?" asked a young toad. Oh how they laughed! "Young Toad, you are the barizzle," the crowd exclaimed.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #232 on: May 10, 2004, 12:34:56 PM »
Wow!

--------------------

ME: Say hello to my little friend!

LttlFrnd: Hi! My name''s Likorish!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #233 on: May 28, 2004, 02:30:16 PM »
WHEEEEEEEEEE! I BELIVE I CAN FLYYYYYYYYYYY--oof!

--------------------

"blbalaleblbalel... That''s all folks!" -Porky Pig''s most famous line
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #234 on: May 28, 2004, 06:56:47 PM »
Now THAT is some storie!

--------------------------------
The GamePro has left the building!

Edited by - MarlieMoo14 on 5/28/2004 5:58:32 PM
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2004, 09:32:40 PM »
And Luigi took an axe and decimated the population of Yamamaluiga, some strange world I just made up.  Heads lay everywhere.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #236 on: July 08, 2004, 05:58:49 PM »
But Luigi was dead so it was only his ghost with a bloody axe. Then the ghost of Mario realised he had unfinished business.

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #237 on: May 30, 2005, 05:40:11 PM »
But it took him a year to get off his lazy can and shove a roll of duct tape up Homestar's nose.  "Why is everyone so mean to me?"  Homestar lamented.

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2005, 08:37:29 PM »
The Homer comes by puts on a homer a homer on homestar and runs away. Homestar is shot by moe, sling shotted by  bart, hit in the headwith a rolling pin by marge, body slammed by barney, punched in the eye by willie, whacked in the head by lisa's saxophone, and kicked on the ground by patty and selma. There's gonna be another funeral.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2005, 08:41:38 PM »
But then Marzipan (HSR's girlfriend) came and kicked the snot out of everyone.  She fed them all tofu, and they died.  "Dang you tofu lady!"  Homer said.

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

Print