Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi are dead?  (Read 46920 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #210 on: February 19, 2004, 02:18:57 AM »
Then Peach got mad at Mario and made chicken nuggets out of his feet. She then opened a new restaurant called Peach's Chicken Nugget Feet. Everyone went there and stopped going to Mario's restaurant. Then, Mario realized that he didn't have feet, and died. Luigi realized that he was eating Mario's feet and died too. Then sadib100 got blown up by a 5 dollar bill.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out.

« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2004, 01:01:19 PM »
Then Waluigi woke up screaming. "Boy, that's the last time I eat Wario's cooking before going to bed," he mumbled after he came to his senses.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2004, 01:10:04 PM »
But then this WHOLE THING started over and Mario and Luigi died(again).

qwertyddftufdjrn

I go to the Weirdo Acadamy.

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2004, 01:13:50 PM »
Peach cried as she peered into Mario's coffin. Mario looked so peaceful, so calm,so still. Then she looked at Luigi, even though he was dead Luigi still seemed afraid of something.

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"

« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2004, 02:14:49 PM »
Then Luigi woke up, screaming "AAAAHHHH!!! WARIO TRIED ON A WOMAN'S SWIMSUIT!!!" Then Mario woke up and said "Quiet you! I'm trying to be dead over here!" Then he fell backwards back into his coffin, dead again. "Sheesh." Luigi said, and fell back over, dead again. This time, Luigi looked more peaceful.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 2/19/2004 12:17:48 PM

« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2004, 03:18:38 PM »
Peach slapped herself across the face to see if she was seeing things. She wasn't sure, so she kept doing it. Eventually she was wobbling around and spinning. Toadsworth saw her, and said, "Hey! The princess invented a new funeral dance! The Slap-o-Rama!" Then he started slapping himself across the face and moved in the same way Peach did, and then everyone at the funeral started doing the Slap-o-Rama.

I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.
I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.

« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2004, 07:42:46 PM »
Then Mario arosed and said "ROSES!!!" and he was a ZOMBIE!!!

Questions v1.0 (I xpect an anser!)

1. Why are diamonds pretty?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #217 on: February 20, 2004, 03:38:40 PM »
Then someone threw a piece of bread at Mario causing him to no longer be a zombie.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #218 on: February 28, 2004, 02:27:03 PM »
Then Mario said "Help!  Deezer is feeding me bread!"
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #219 on: February 28, 2004, 08:38:47 PM »
Then Mario realized that it was not bread, but a bread substitute.

« Reply #220 on: February 28, 2004, 10:07:11 PM »
But since Mario wasn't a zombie anymore, he was a corpse, therefore he couldn't talk or think.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #221 on: February 29, 2004, 04:20:46 PM »
But he was speaking through Luigi making Luigi say stupid things like "look a chain chomp!"  "AHHHHHH Ghost!" and "Help!  I'm a girl!"
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2004, 08:12:10 PM »
And then I threw a Bob-omb at this topic.

Hey! 222th post! Divide that by 111 and you get 2. Duh.
--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 3/14/2004 6:14:23 PM

« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2004, 01:30:01 PM »
And Mario and Luigi were revived by Phoenix Downs from Final Fantisy Cristal Cronicals.

--------------------
Solrock and Lunatone. Now that there''s a good combination.

« Reply #224 on: March 21, 2004, 02:47:45 PM »
::THE END::

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Print