Print

Author Topic: The Mario Horror Story.  (Read 8695 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2003, 07:57:38 PM »
Then one of the Boos asked, "Where is everyone? WHY ARE THEY IGNORING US?!!"

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2003, 08:43:49 PM »
After 2 weeks of playing poker, one of the Boos yelled, "ARGHH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! POST HERE ALREADY!!! AHHH!!!"

She's drunk; it's funny!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2003, 01:59:17 PM »
Then Mario looked at all the posters at TMK who were writing this story and shook his head. He shouted, "Hey, what are you guys doing to my story? It doesn't make any sense!"

Luigi looked at Mario, and then looked at the posters at TMK. He shouted, "Yeah, keep it on topic will ya! Now... where were we? It got so confusing, I lost my place!"

=============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2004, 11:22:01 AM »
Then a Shape Shifting Boo came along and transformed itself into... a Vampire Yoshi!!! But it turned out to be a good Boo and it ate all the Bad Boos. Then it said to the Mario Bros., "RUN!!! MORE WILL BE BACK SO RUN!!! RUN!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can''t tell you who we are. Or where we live. It''s too risky, and we''ve got to be careful. So we don''t trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won''t let them find us. The thing you should know is that EVERYONE is in big trouble. Yeah. Even you.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 09:24:55 AM »
So they started running, but Mario tripped and took out Luigi with him.

------------------

Join my forum today!

Gaming Palace

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2004, 01:58:40 PM »
Then, King Boo appeared! And he ATE THE MARIO BROS! Then Mario said "Oh, darn! I always get eaten on this game!" It turned out to be a virtual reality game! (M rated for scary moments not suitable for children) Then Luigi revealed that he had FANGS! Mario screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"--plop.

"Wake up Mario! Wake up!" Mario was asleep on the floor. Luigi was trying everything to wake him up; from hitting him with a pillow to tickleing him to Chinese water torture. When Mario FINALLY woke up, he was screaming his head off. Luigi, over the suprisingly loud screaming, said "Mario, calm down! It's just me!" "But you had FANGS just a second ago..." Mario said. Luigi was puzzled. "What in the Mushroom Kingdom are you talking about? The only fangs I have are those cheap plastic things!" This information relived Mario. "Phew. What about those Boos?" "Have you been drinking something?" asked Luigi. (get it? boos as in beer?) "No." said Mario. "I ment Boos: the ghosts not boos: the beer. We don't drink, remember?" Suddenly, time frose and the only people (or things) moving were Mario and Luigi. "What's going on?" asked Mario. Then he heard a voice in his head that sounded like Luigi! 'What is this- The Mushroom Kingdom or "Clockstoppers"?' 'Luigi? How are you talking in my head?'

What is going on? How is Luigi's voice getting in Mario's head and vicey versy? We will find out... NEXT TIME!!!

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 2/17/2004 12:08:37 PM

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2004, 07:09:33 PM »
Anyone here? COME READ MY PART OF THE STORY!!! >:(

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2004, 07:15:10 PM »
Then time was flowing normally again but something strange still lingered. "What's that smell?" asked Luigi. Uhoh..... I hope Luigi doesn't know that I farted... It was Mario who said that, but to Luigi there was a something funny about the way he had heard it... he had heard it IN HIS HEAD!!! Luigi wondered if they were still able to hear each other in there head. Were they? To find out, YOU put it in guys!

Hey..... I can do italiks!

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 2/18/2004 5:16:59 PM

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2004, 09:16:03 PM »
So anyway, after Luigi and Mario finnally figured out they could use telepathy the struck up a conversation.
Mario: We haven't moved in a while, huh?
Luigi: I know. This is boring.
Mario: Can we move?
Luigi: Yes. This isn't a special effect, we're doing it ourselves, remember?
Mario: Really? I always thought it was just a special effect
Luigi: Let's get a pizza...
Mario: Hey! That was my line
Luigi: This story isn't scarry.
Mario: Imagine your grandfather's feet...
Luigi: Now it's scarry.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2004, 07:28:19 PM »
I'm in a fit of laughter thanks to you, Dr Mario!

Then Mario screamed 'cus a Boo picked him up and was about to EAT HIM!!!

I go to the Weirdo Acadamy.

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2004, 03:43:28 PM »
The Boo put Mario in his mouth, then spit him out immediately. "Yuck! That's the worst tasting plumber I've had in years!" said the Boo before disappearing.

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2004, 01:59:49 PM »
And then things got really scary as The Black Knight from Scooby Doo appeared! Then Scooby and Shaggy ran into him with a airplane. They revealed him to be... the curator, Mr. Wickles! He was stealing art from the museum!

Then the TV shut off. Mario said "I crack up every time I watch Scooby Doo! That was SO funny!"

Questions v1.0 (I xpect an anser!)

3. What makes an atom?

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2004, 12:21:36 PM »
So, Mario went to bed, and had a Scooby Doo dream.

-Answer to Gifted Girl's question (what makes an atom?)
*Protons, neutrons, and electrons

« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2004, 06:42:08 PM »
(I have never saw Scobby Doo before)
He woke up and wandered around in the dark looking for Peach

It''s Bowser''s world we just live in it.
It''s Bowser''s world we just live in it.

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2004, 07:15:57 AM »
And then Mario was playing Sonic Advnture 2 Battle in the level Aquatic Mine as Knuckles. He kept getting his butt kicked by ghosts so he decided to go to bed and try again tommorrow.

While he was asleep he dreamed he was Knuckles and the ghosts got him! "Ohno" said Mario(since he was Knuckles there was no italian accent)"They look scarier than Boos!" Then they decided to EAT HIM!!!

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

Print