Print

Author Topic: The Mario Horror Story.  (Read 8683 times)

« on: May 19, 2003, 08:22:16 PM »
-This is a horror story (Duh).
-Post 1-3 sentences.
-Try to keep things on topic.
-NO complete nonsence. In other words, if the content of your post would easily fit in Mario Nonsence, don't post it here!

~Start~

Mario and Luigi are walking down the road late one evening.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 08:32:54 PM »
Its a rough night, its heavily raining accompanied by thunder and lightning. Before them out of no where arises a hord of boos.

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 10:41:03 AM »
The Boos started encircling the Mario Bros., who were prepared to fight... Suddenly, the Boos ripped off their faces and revealed grotesque bloody shards of skin dripping from their corpses! Mario and Luigi screamed and started to run, but the Boos chased after them and... FINISH STORY HERE
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 12:19:08 PM »
eventually caught up with them.

...Besides everything!

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 03:51:01 PM »
The boos circled at a distance no closer than 3 feet.  Mario and Luigi, back to back, were scared stiff.  But Mario had an ace up his sleeve...

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 10:12:00 PM »
It was a flashlight! He shined it at a Boo and it froze.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2003, 08:26:55 AM »
Luigi then smacking himself in the forehead, realized that he had the Poltergust 30000 on his back. He started using it in conjunction with mario's flashlight.

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2003, 01:02:40 PM »
But Luigi could not suck the boos up because he forgot to empty his Poltergust 3000.

...Besides everything!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2003, 06:59:54 AM »
So he opened up the tank in the back of the Poltergust 3000, and another hord of Boos flew out and joined the group that was already encircling the Mario Bros.! Luigi then turned on the Poltergust 3000 and sucked up a few of the ghosts, but then the machine malfunctioned... Luigi gasped and said "Oh no, what are we gonna do now?" Mario looked at the Boos and said "They don't scare me, let's fight 'em!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2003, 07:00:30 AM »
So he opened up the tank in the back of the Poltergust 3000, and another hord of Boos flew out and joined the group that was already encircling the Mario Bros.! Luigi then turned on the Poltergust 3000 and sucked up a few of the ghosts, but then the machine malfunctioned... Luigi gasped and said "Oh no, what are we gonna do now?" Mario looked at the Boos and said "They don't scare me, let's fight 'em!"

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 11:18:10 AM »
So Mario punched one of the Boos, but his hand went right through it. Mario then exclaimed, "Oh yeah they're ghosts!"

The good- Gamecube
The bad- PS2
The ugly- X Box

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2003, 03:27:08 PM »
Then the Boo took over Mario's body and Mario tried to strangle Luigi!

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2003, 08:35:56 PM »
Then Mario's face started to rot like a corpse! Hee ha ha ha HA!

People must die.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2003, 09:42:39 PM »
Luigi's face turned pale white.

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2003, 06:02:59 AM »
The boos around were spinning and spinning, and the ground started to rumble!

People must die.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Print