Print

Author Topic: Koopa Kids RPG  (Read 2357 times)

« on: January 20, 2005, 09:59:28 PM »
I'm making an RPG about the Koopa Kids, and I need some help. I was about to give up, when I realised I could just start up this thread!

Here is my story:

It has been only two days since Bowser and his children were thrown out of Dinosaur Land by Mario, Luigi and Yoshi. Bowser looked at the Koopa Kids. They had their eyes to the floor, not daring to l;ook at their angry father. "I gave you power," he yelled, "And you couldn't even defend my Koopa Castle from a couple of plumbers!" "Neither could you," Iggy said under his breath. Bowser growled. He pulled out a Magikoopa's wand, and flung them into the past. They saw Yoshi and a young Mario run by. They realised where they were- Mario's past. However, as they wwent exploring in this land, they became seperated. they disappeared, one by one. In fact, the last one left was Lemmy. A gigantic warp appeared. He took a deep breath, and entered it....

Please tell me what you think!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 08:16:14 PM »
Lemmy is back to the future. Bowser: I'll put you in there forever if you fail again! got it!?
Iggy: Actully maybe a little kid can help us.
Bowser: RRGG!!* picks up phone*
?: Hello Bart Simpson speaking. What'd you want? Hey, Is there a william merryme there?
Bowser: SHUT UP!!!! I need you to rid of some plumbers....
Bart: Heck no!! I might touch thier crack!!!!!!
Bowser: I got money......
Bart:Hello what can I do for ya? kaaa-ching
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 03:49:24 AM »
This looks cool, but I'll just read it for now. I'll join later.

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 05:00:33 PM »
The phone was dead. Suddenly, the Castle doors opened-- it was the Mario Brothers! Mario immediately jumped high into the air, and came crashing down on top of Morton, who disappeared. Bowser punched Mario, and headed off towards Luigi, who was ready to attack. Bowser dived at Luigi, who missed. Mario got up, and grabbed Bowser by the tail. Upon throwing him, he landed on top of Ludwig, who was knocked backwards towards the pyscho piano from Super Mario 64. Larry was knocked out, and disappeared also. Luigi knocked Ludwig into the piano, and the Koopa landed on the keys. A chilling chord sounded, and the piano attacked Ludwig. The Kid vanished immediately. "Run!" Bowser yelled to his children. "Guard the Princess!" The Koopa Kids obeyed. The Brothers ran after them, ut Luigi was hit, and fell to the ground, injured. "Luigi!" Mario yelled. Luigi got up, despite the fact that he had a broken arm. "Go... rescue the Princess..." Bowser advanced on them. "Go!" Luigi yelled. He punched Bowser in the stomach. He then kicked Bowser into the boiling lava, and he sank to his death. "Aaah!" he heard-- it was Mario, and the four remaining Koopa Kids were clearly winning! Luigi ran to aid his brother when he saw a horrible sight-- it was Bowser! "Bwa ha ha..." he laughed, "Unlike yourself, I cannot die..." Luigi couldn't believe it. "But... but..." Bowser stepped closer to Luigi, a triumphant look on his face. "You knocked me into the lava back when you were just the Super Mario Brothers," he yelled in a manaical voice, which was growing louder, "And then I came back to torment you when you had those Tanooki suits and everything? Face it, Luigi. I am immortal!"

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 06:27:18 PM »
so?
?: Hi everybody!!
Bowser: Hi dr. nick!!
* but as soon as he turned around Nick shot a tranquiliser into his mouth*
Bartman: Nice destraction. Now get lost!! I don't need you any more doc!! Now then...... I introduce to you..... PIEMAN!!
Homer: Oh god this costume itches!!
Bartman: and not far behind is his sidekick Bartman!!!! and finally the sidekick's sidekick's cake and cupcake man!!!! ITCHY AND SCRATCHY!!!!
bowser woke up
Bart: uh oh.... AYE CURUMBA!!!! *bowser punched him and sent him flying toward the slushroom kingdom!!!! OW MAN!!!! THAT REALLY ITCHES........!!!!
Homer: PIEMAN TO THE RESCUE!!!!
Comic Book Guy appears....
C.B.G.: wait!! I interupt for this special announcement!! May I have your autograph and I just became Captian Squid!! *tons of other simpson heroes like radioactiveman came behind him!!*
miles away......
KABAM!!!! a nuclear explosion hit everything!!!!
This created....
Luigi: The lean mean green machine
Mario: Da plumber
a koopa green shell betrayed bowser: The shell shocker
Bowser: Bowzilla
koopas that didn't betray Bowser: The murauders
huh? where'd ned Flanders come from?: Ned the dread
G.K. Willie: The bag piper

I got this off a simpsons episode. It was in a book.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2005, 01:27:06 AM »
'I got this off a Simpsons episode. It was in a book.'

Luigi #98, you mentioned two different sources here. Just thought I'd mention that.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2005, 04:06:38 AM »
Please reply to me- about DayDream isle-previews and more- Mario, finds himself awake in his dreams, in the castle, of Princess Sweet and Queen Love,mario explores around, going through to the outside, until suddenly, The princess and the Queen are taken away and Kirby says shes gone, Mario, find her. then he sets off, to find her, and a map is made for him, and reveals Dr. Viruses place in the land of battilion Morder, he sets off in mindless, bosses to defeat, clues, to Bean bean castle, and it all comes to you very soon!

Ringsonic, my man, what is up!

let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

Print