Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225516 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2005, 01:11:48 PM »
I dreamt that I got an Xbox for Christmas! (???)

I have had many dreams that I played Super Mario 64 DS (which I did finally play!)

Super Mario 64 DS is so cool, I must get a Nintendo DS! I'm not wasting $250 on a "PSP Value Pack"... it's too expensive.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2005, 03:21:21 PM »
Just wait a week...

You might change your mind...

“Hey, lemme borrow your bike. C’mon, I’ll give you some chips.”
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2005, 11:38:07 PM »
Wow, Mario Maniac. A lot of us already own and have beaten SM64DS. Don't try to advertize to the people that have more on the ball than you.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2005, 11:42:41 PM »
I dreampt (<--help! Watz that spell!?!?) that Diddy Kong was kidnapped by the police because he threw a turtle shell at Mario... My favorite complaint from him in that dream, "I was going to take him to Dairy Queen!" Priceless... Nothing wrong with pointless dreams! It's just your mind telling of past and present and mixing it with a sense of humor!

Blam this peice of garbage! .....Oops. Wrong site....

Edited by - Master Mario XP on 2/9/2005 9:43:19 PM
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 07:02:31 PM »
I had a dream last night that was so weird!!!!  I had a dream that I was walking on the side of the road, and I see a group of turnips talking to each other.  I go up to them and say " Hey!  Whats-up, guys?"  And they all run away screaming "Don't throw us!!!!!"  Then, when I got up in the morning, I say to my mom and dad, in a kind of half-baked voice "Are you selling the house???" in a dazed mannor.  They looked at me like I was crazy, and asked me why I thought that.  I said to them completely uncontrollably "I heard people stepping throught the snow out-side my window."  Which was completely untrue, and I dont know what made me say it!!!!  I'm confused.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2005, 11:01:42 AM »
There's no way that I can hold myself back from telling about this one.  But I warn you, Chup, it will probably scare you.  I dreamt that I was in the passenger seat of this huge black truck and Chupperson was driving.  Two guys were sitting in back and I remember the one to my right (facing them) had glasses and looked like Lizard Dude but younger (I think).  Suddenly, like I had just been transported into this scene, I blurted out something like "Holy cow!  You're Chupperson Weirder!" (which is probably something I would say in real life if I met him).  We drove around the town of my school and went to the gym to watch a basketball game or something.  But for some reason the gym was a ton bigger than it really is and I spent the rest of the dream running around the place looking for court and the other guys, but never found it.  Another thing I remember is that at the end Chup said something about moving to that town and that made me happy (but it's really funny because that town is so small there's no way he would want to live there ^_^).  I'm guessing that I dreamed about this because a few hours earlier I was looking around CW's site before a college class started.  My first dream about someone at TMK!  Woo!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2005, 02:27:16 PM »
Dreams are really fun to see, but some can be nightmares of course. I once was in Rougeport and I saw Professer Frankly. He had different theme music though. The music was a remix to the battle theme for Super Mario Kart. Mario dreams are the best kind of dreams ever.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2005, 03:36:19 PM »
For the first time in many weeks, I have had a memorable dream! And this one was pretty video-gamish. Accompanied by several large penguins and two humans (perhaps
they were from school?), I explored an enormous island of ice. Rock formations stood through the ice, and there the large penguins lived in the largest rock tower thing.

Aren't you lucky? I sketched it!

Sorry. It's not here anymore.

Anyway, after exploring the caves and looking outside the large wooden tower, I noticed Bowser was prowling around, near the icy coast! He was exactly where the sketch
puts him now. I also realized that I was Luigi... And all of a sudden, I controlled myself in a 3rd person perspective. The trio I was in went out and battled Bowser, SM64 style.
But instead of tossing him out to sea, we tossed him into a pile of crates, and up into the air. It was a difficult battle. He had around 8 hit points, and so, had to be tossed
a total of 8 times. When we came out, victorious, there was a cutscene and Luigi jumped through a beautiful portal-like thing, in the shape of a square.
It was behind the largest structure, so you can't see it in the sketch. Afterwards, the dream changed into a movie, and the two remaining people talked. And talked.
All I remember vividly was that the girl was confessing to the guy that she really liked Luigi. Afterwards, they were examining these strange structures on the highest point
of the rock. They appeared to be ramps. A boosting pad, similar to Rainbow Road's pads, suddenly emerged on the right ramp, and the girl ran onto it.
Soon, she was zipping around, Super Sonic style, in the loop that the ramps indicated. When the dream ended, both the people had fallen out of the loop, and were traveling
(and falling slightly) at high speed, over the ocean.

[Full Sized Sketch]

THE END

"What? A half-gallon already?"

Edited by - Suffix on 10/1/2005 10:14:22 PM

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2005, 11:52:42 PM »
I'm obsessed with my wacky dreams, because they make no sense...i don't feel like listing any right now, but i will in good time.

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2005, 11:59:33 PM »
I'll never forget that dream where Chupperson and Sapphira got married....hahahaahahahaha.
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2005, 03:32:31 AM »
Are you serious, King Boo?

Wow, my 300th post! Yippee!

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 3/20/2005 1:33:01 AM
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2005, 05:15:58 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2005, 05:21:29 PM »
that freakydreams.com is awesome, and so efficient.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2005, 08:03:52 PM »
I dreamt last night I experienced death.

''I am feeling fat, and sassy!''

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2005, 09:18:20 PM »
Everytime I see the title to this thread I think of Michael "Wacko Jacko" Jackson.  Any dream that included him would be Wacko.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print