Yes
1 (25%)
No
2 (50%)
A little bit
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Print

Author Topic: Never-Ending Story - You decide what happens...as per usual  (Read 25782 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2007, 08:16:57 AM »
Eggman spilled some juice on the gigantic freezers circuit board, making it rumble and explode. Mario and Sonic had won!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2007, 12:52:15 PM »
They fell in love, got married, and grew old together. Their peace was interrupted by a large chunk of...
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2007, 02:57:32 PM »
Logic, as Mario and Sonic never got married or anything like that. It was just Glorb getting high off Turtley Leafs. Seeing this, The Chef sent him to a rehabilitation clinic.

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2007, 03:01:57 PM »
Glorb was put into the deepest, most repulsive rat-infested room of the asylum for spewing forth such a repulsive idea. Eventually, fanboys found out that Sonic and Mario had never gotten married, and proceeded to get on with their sad, pathetic lives.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 03:03:41 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2007, 05:31:05 PM »
But the Yaoi-loving fangirls were enraged and went after The Chef for doing what he did to Glorb.

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2007, 07:49:09 PM »
The Yaoi fangirls were crushed by PaperLuigi's huge dumptruck because they're incredibly annoying. PL proceeded to scoop up the remains, smash them into a cinder block using the truck's..........crushing thing, and sell it (the cinder) on ebay.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 07:53:34 PM by PaperLuigi »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2007, 08:25:55 PM »
I appeared and made a witty comment.  Someone had finally done something about annoying fangirls.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2007, 08:30:12 PM »
PaperLuigi asked if Jman was the guy who wrote a rant about annoying Yaoi fangirls, since PL had read one written by a dude named Jman just about 5 minutes ago.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2007, 09:46:57 AM »
"Okay" said the doctor, "You're free to go." Glorb's eyes got all watery and wobbly and puppy-like. "F...free?" Glorb slowly hobbled out of the rehab clinic, free from his leaf addiction. However, the doctor ran back to him. "Glorb, wait. I was looking at your chart...it appears all that medicinal cocaine we gave you has ruptured your upper spancrius ganklia. You have approximately four seconds to live." And, four seconds later, Glorb was hit by a truck.

Meanwhile, in Great Britain...
every

« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2007, 10:32:57 AM »
Some dude was looking at a pen.

« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2007, 02:07:14 PM »
"So..." Said the pen. "Do you like bacon?"
Wheee...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2007, 10:58:59 PM »
Before the dude could say anything, a plothole appeared. Out came Jman with a pile of movies with Mike Myers in them. "Now to find Austin Powers in Golden Member..." Suddenly, I popped out of the Plothole saying: "Here's Golden Member." "Thanks..." Before Jman could finish what he was saying, PaperLuigi popped out and said "It isn't good to arrange meetings over the internet with..." Before he could finish, a plothole sucked all three of them into...METROID FANDOM LAND!
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2007, 07:00:57 AM »
Jman was instantly shot by a guy with a lazor, But the Golden Member movie blocked it, "Man that movie is awsome" Said Jman.
Wheee...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2007, 11:13:43 AM »
("lazor"? Is that a HR reference?)

However, Jman was then tackled by a guy cosplaying as a Metroid. His brains were about to be sucked out, until the ghost of Glorb returned! Jman looked up in wonder. "Hey, aren't you the ghost of Christmas past?" Glorb shrugged. "Um...maybe?" But this ha no effect on the outcome of Jman's predicament, which was...
every

« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2007, 05:35:59 PM »
Bad, real bad. He died.

(Yes, Lazor is a Homestar Runner refernce)
Wheee...

Print