Print

Author Topic: The Real Mario pt.2  (Read 1543 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: August 21, 2005, 06:49:30 PM »
Yoshi's Side:
I have known Mario since he was a child and enjoyed carrying him on my back. I quit that job. I kept telling him to lay off the ravioli and the spaghetti! My back is killing me and Super Smash Bros. is not helping at all! But Mario gets drunk sometimes and makes me give him a ride to the fridge for a beer! Also Mario gets hammered at the bar so they take away his keys. Then they call me so I have to give him a ride home... ON MY BACK!!!

Peach's Side:
Me and Mario have nothing going on with each other. Just because he saves me on the games and I kiss him, dosen't we love each other! I uhhh... am having an affair with ummm... Bowser...
How do you think he has all those kids! They hurt when they came out but I love them with all my heart! Mario thinks that he kidnaps me outside the game. I go there to visit them! Mario always wants to do it! One time he asked if Luigi can jump in! ARRRRGHHHH!!!!

Donkey Kong's Side:
Me DK! Me like Bannanas! Me like to whip my poo at Megaman and Whitney Houston!

Uhhhhh... OK. That was the second edition of The Real Mario... or something. Who cares! I'm getting layed off so... if you like this behind the game crap, then.... yeah!
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 07:04:34 PM »
*snicker* These are funny! It gives me nightmares.......Peach giving birth to the Koopa Kids! *eyes fly into head and blow out the other end of my skull.*

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print