Print

Author Topic: I'm having a hard time deciding...  (Read 1612 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: June 12, 2002, 06:41:03 AM »
I am finally going to buy a GameCube this summer, but I also want to get rid of one of my other systems: either Dreamcast or N64.

In my opinion, I should get rid of my N64, because the system is old and crappy when compared to the advanced technology of the GameCube and Dreamcast... Besides, GameCube has more advanced versions of the games on N64 [Zelda, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros., etc.].

On the other hand, all of the games from Dreamcast [well, the SEGA ones, and Soul Calibur anyway] are coming to the GameCube--so why would I need a Dreamcast if GameCube has many of the same games?

What do you think I should do?

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2002, 06:49:47 AM »
LOOSE THE DC!

Eddy: Ed, stop eating all the cheese!
Ed: Cheese? Swiss?
Eddy: Peperroni. Italian.
Ed: Slicer. Aluminum.

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2002, 03:04:23 PM »
the only good game for dreamcast i ever played was crazy taxi and i now own it for gamecube...

Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?
Are people around you aware that Mario is a touchy subject?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2002, 05:46:49 PM »
Nevermind. I decided to NOT buy a GameCube, cause I don't want to waste 100+ dollars on a new system when I can enjoy those same games [made by SEGA] on Dreamcast!

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2002, 10:48:18 AM »
Why would you need to get rid of one system to buy another? What, you don't have enough plug outlets?

Print