Print

Author Topic: Favorite Computer Games  (Read 2442 times)

« on: November 04, 2003, 09:58:58 PM »
My fav's are Age of Empires 2:Age of Kings,the entire Zoo Tycoon series and StarCraft.I don't have alot.I'm starting to get computer games,though.Strategy games are my favorite genre for computers.Oh yeah,have you guys seen StarCraft for N64?Everythings the same.I'm used to that one better that the computer version.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 10:02:12 PM »
Anything on SNES9X. HE He he h. .. .

Other than that, SimCity and Tetris.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 10:14:54 PM »
You're slick Luigison.I do that,to.Do you have GameCube emulators or what?I only download oldies like Snes,but not newbies.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 10:22:40 PM »
I don't actually play ROMs.  I use them for screenshots, sprites, sounds, movies, etc.  The Nintendo consoles are the best for Nintendo games.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 10:38:07 PM »
WOO! I'm gald you made this topic. My favorites are:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (3rd NFS)
Need for Speed: High Stakes (4th NFS)
Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (5th NFS)
Microsoft Train Simulator (Not too awesome)
Trainz 2004 (AWESOME, BABY, if you like trains, which I know must of y'all DON'T)

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 11:10:50 PM »
Uh, while Killa is slightly getting there, I've never seen anyone on this forum that I know of who is really a PC gamer. This strikes me as kind of odd...but...anyhow, the best PC game ever is ZZT. And don't talk schmack because I've played more than you.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2003, 08:22:53 AM »
I've downloaded some demo's.2 of them are StrayFire and Bugatron.Their kind of style is jet fighter-shoot everything up-scrolling up shooter.Those are one of my favorite genres of games

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2003, 08:26:45 AM »
Any of you guys play Age of Empire 2:Age of Kings?That games is FUN.Espicially StarCraft.That game is FUUUN!Stratety games rule on PC's.Tell me if you play AOE2,we could play online together sometime.

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2003, 11:24:50 AM »
Yeah, I've played a moderate amount of AOE2 and tons and tons (even some with Black Mage) of StarCraft.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2003, 08:51:11 PM »
Homeworld and Civilization II here, mainly. Some Episode I Racer. I don't play any of them a whole lot. I use emulators more frequently than "real" PC games.

I need more ZZT.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2003, 08:51:48 PM »
...With a suitably old computer.
That was a joke.

Print