Print

Author Topic: What do you think is after Mario Galaxy?  (Read 10641 times)

Yoshi-1up

• Capt. Obvious
« on: May 08, 2007, 06:52:04 AM »
Ok, there was Super Mario Land, Super Mario World, Super Mario Galaxy, and I'm guessing Super Mario Universe.

I can't wait!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 07:42:22 AM »
Ya know, I started thinking a while ago that Super Mario Sunshine should've been called Super Mario Island, to fit in with the whole... whatever.

Yeah, but Super Mario Dimension, maybe? Oh, that'd be Super Paper Mario...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 08:19:26 AM »
Ya know, I started thinking a while ago that Super Mario Sunshine should've been called Super Mario Island, to fit in with the whole... whatever.

Yeah, but Super Mario Dimension, maybe? Oh, that'd be Super Paper Mario...
Theme

And hey, that's where my "Paper Dimension" theory almost came into play.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 11:41:36 AM »
Hmm, this reminds me of the GTA naming structure. A number means it's the new, super-huge GTA sequel, a city name means it's pretty huge, and set in a new location, and stories means it's some half-hearted attempt to cash in on the popularity of the series. But I digress...

I'd say that, after SMG (Super Mario Galaxy, or submachine gun), Nintendo will likely start a new Mario theme. Or maybe they'll just make Super Mario Time...Portal...Thing. Hey, a Mario game with time travel would be cool...
every

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 11:45:47 AM »
I'd say that, after SMG (Super Mario Galaxy, or submachine gun), Nintendo will likely start a new Mario theme. Or maybe they'll just make Super Mario Time...Portal...Thing. Hey, a Mario game with time travel would be cool...
Partners in Time

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 12:36:36 PM »
Or maybe they'll just make Super Mario Time...Portal...Thing. Hey, a Mario game with time travel would be cool...

We already had one, even before Partners in Time.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:38:11 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »
Dang Glorb, It looks that almost everything makes you remember GTA :D
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 01:43:16 PM »
NEW Super Mario Land/World/Galaxy.

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 02:48:23 PM »
One things for sure:  You're gonna have to put up with 8 parties, 6 sports tournaments, and a couple kart races before you get it.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 03:39:19 PM »
Super Mario Universe seems to work best, but I'd kill for some sort of Super Mario Adventure or Super Mario Legends.

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 04:21:50 PM »
After Super Mario Galaxy, Nintendo's probably just going to drown us in Mario Spinoff/sports games and make us wait for their next console to see a new Mario platform game (RPGs are good, though).

Back on topic. Here's some ideas for what the next, true Mario game will be titled:
-Super Mario Universe
-Super Mario Moon.
-Super Mario Solar System
-Super Mario Blackhole
-Super Mario Bros. 6 (since SM64, SMS and SMG only featured Mario and not Luigi. Same for SML and SML2. Super Mario World could be classified as Super Mario Bros. 4, and I guess you could say that New Super Mario Bros is SMB5.)
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 04:23:04 PM »
Super Mario Adventure?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 05:27:26 PM »
SMRBATIEBTAG of course:

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 05:29:50 PM »
umm
It's called a universe.

Yoshi-1up

• Capt. Obvious
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 07:22:58 PM »
We want Mario's Time Machine 2!

LOL No.

You guys know that they were trying to make "New SMB" just as the same as "SMB 1" but improved
So I'm guessing they're gonna make "New SMB 2", more like "SMB 2" with the charged high jumping, Wart arse kicking, shyguy pwning, 4 character choosing adventure! :D
I want "New SMB 3" For sexy tanooki suit :)

Anyways, Mario Mega-verse in the Ultra-verse! WOO

Print