Print

Author Topic: Who do you think will be the final boss of Super Mario Galaxy?  (Read 28436 times)

volbound1700

• Banned
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2007, 09:01:19 AM »
LOL what if it was Wart.

I say have all 8 Koopalings (Bowser Jr joined the 7) as final boss in one ending final battle. 

Actually the boss from SML does sound like the best option though. 
Go Vols!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2007, 11:06:59 PM »
Kojinka missed my point.
That was a joke.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2007, 10:38:00 AM »
No, I didn't.  I stated my opinion, while stating a fact.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2007, 12:53:09 PM »
Excluding the RPGs and SMB2, has it ever NOT been Bowser?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 12:30:01 PM »
The final boss will be Weird Al Yankovic who will attack with a parody of the Mario theme. J/K I hope its some kind of mutant.

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 10:18:12 PM »
Hmm! Who will be the final boss in Super Mario Galaxy?

I've been doing some thinking about that and as much thinking that i could do, i haven't got the slightest and foggiest clue.

I was also thinking that Tatanga would return, after 15 years of absence (if you count his last appearance in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins), and that he would be redesigned, just like in the Game Boy comics, and be the final boss of the game, but then again, all of that would be extremely unlikely.
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2007, 04:25:52 AM »
You guys need to see the JeuxFrance video, cause it shows perfectly that the antogonist (dah, the bad guy) is Bowser. This is because when Mario is killed, Bowser's face appears on the screen, just like Super Mario 64. This also proves the theory that this is the only true sequel to Super Mario 64 as Bowser's face wasn't seen in the dying sequence in Super Mario Sunshine. You get all that?

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 07:44:57 AM »
I'm not sure that totally proves Bowser is the final boss. Besides, we've already talked about the face in this topic.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »
Well, you DO see Bowser in one of the screenshots.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2007, 04:16:07 PM »
Again, that doesn't prove that he's the final boss.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2007, 12:11:02 AM »
It would be interesting/cool, but probably not likely, if it happened to be Rosetta.

Interesting idea. 
I can see it.  In fact, it seems perfect!
Mario, so unwitting to the fact that he's aiding the person he'll eventually have to defeat...!
...Sounds familiar though...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2007, 07:13:10 AM »
Sounds like....Maximo?

No, I haven't played the game, but from what I here, it has a similar plot to what Blue Toad just mentioned.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2007, 10:34:28 AM »
If it's not Bowser, I'mma be ****ed.
Bowser is Mario's nemesis. Why people want that tradition is a mystery to me. They do need to change his voice from Sunshine though. I hate how third parties Made bowser the butt of their jokes. I remember seeing Bowser in SM64 and being terrified. that's what I want to see in Galaxy.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2007, 10:40:12 AM »
Interesting idea. 
I can see it.  In fact, it seems perfect!
Mario, so unwitting to the fact that he's aiding the person he'll eventually have to defeat...!
...Sounds familiar though...

I don't think Mario is aiding Princess Rosetta at all.
 And why am I the only one who thinks Rosetta is just a new Character?
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2007, 02:16:50 PM »
Excluding the RPGs and SMB2, has it ever NOT been Bowser?

The Super Mario Land series.

You guys need to see the JeuxFrance video, cause it shows perfectly that the antogonist (dah, the bad guy) is Bowser. This is because when Mario is killed, Bowser's face appears on the screen, just like Super Mario 64. This also proves the theory that this is the only true sequel to Super Mario 64 as Bowser's face wasn't seen in the dying sequence in Super Mario Sunshine. You get all that?

I already said that.

Print