Print

Author Topic: Paper Bowser  (Read 10954 times)

« on: September 03, 2007, 03:57:52 PM »
This will be my new story, much better and softer then the junk The Koopa Kronciles. Everything goes like Paper Mario in the beginning. Mario is invited to Peach's party, and Bowser attacks. But then everything goes in the opposite direction. You could call this a sequel of my efforts to get Paper Mario, as I know the story, and I myself have now crafted this work. I will try to make the story less complicated as well. Sorry, but this is only an announcement- the story will began sometime this week, but while your waiting, I advise reading the story Super Paper Mario 2: The Tribe of Darkness by reading, as it is a faboulous piece of work. That is all, but remember to check back!

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 04:23:03 PM »
the story will began sometime this week, but while your waiting
Heh, way to screw up past, present and future tense in the same sentence. Anyway, the story sounds it might be interesting though.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 06:14:17 PM »
Please don't make threads here unless you actually already have something to show.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 06:15:26 PM »
...but while your waiting, I advise reading the story Super Paper Mario 2: The Tribe of Darkness by reading, as it is a faboulous piece of work.
Gee, thanks. ^_^
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 07:23:12 PM »
Wow, how many trashed stories do you have now?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 05:16:02 PM »
EDIT(ONE YEAR LATER): Hello. This is the corniest story I have ever written. HOWEVER. If you PM me about continuing this, I will. Just PM me. Okay?

Thank goodness! For a few hours today, I couldn't post! And the board was calling me a guest! Pure terror struck me. But now I'm back to tell a tale of paper...

(Scene opens at Mario's house, and Parakarry flutters in.)

"Mail call dweeb!" Yelled Parakarry, throwing the letter at the door. Parakarry was in a incredibly foul mood that day, Mario had not been paying his bills, and the bank had a mix-up on who the non-payer and the mail deliver was, they had sent goons that beat up Parakarry. Mario got up to get the mail. "No Mario, I'll get it." Said Luigi, shoving Mario backwards. Luigi eventully came back in with the mail. "And, I'll read it too, beacause your too dumb to read." Said Luigi. Mario glared, and was about to jump on Luigi.

DEAR MARIO,

I AM HOLDING A WONDERFUL PARTY AT MY CASTLE. I WOULD BE OVERJOYED IF YOU DIDN'T COME AS I AM TIRED OF YOU EATING ALL THE PARTY FOOD YOU SLOB. THANK YOU FOR NOT COMING.

Signed Peachy.

Mario stared at Luigi. "What?" Said Mario. "I think all in all this letter means we should come to the party." Said Luigi thoughtfully. "Okay." Said Mario. They both ran outside.

Eventully, Mario had cake in his mouth, and crumbs around his cheek, and was in Peachs castle. Mario was also a little crazy and sugar-fied from the cake. "Hey dood! You smeel like wotten Shroom cake!" Said Mario, pointing at a Dry Dry Outpost Toad right in the face. Little did Mario know he had just started a ethnic war. Mario stumbled up stairs after stairs, and eventully was in a long hallway. Mario stumbled across, right into an angry Peach. "MARIO!" She growled. Mario looked up dazed. "Huh?" He said. "I told you not to come to my party!" She said. "Well, bad ol' Luigi came too." He replied. "I wanted Luigi her-" Suddenly, the castle started to shake. Soon, the castle was in the air, and Mario looked like he might upchuck shroom cake. Bowser blasted through the window suddenly with his clown copter. "Hah hah Mario! I'm invincible! I have a STAR ROD! Woooo!" Bowser jumped down to the ground. Mario looked strangely at Bowser. "A star rod? Ewwwww!" Bowser looked confused for a moment, then he growled angrily. "Mario! You always take things the most disgusting ways!" He roared. He jumped at Mario.

BOSS BATTLE: Bowser

"Har har Mario! You can't beat me this time!" Laughed Bowser. Mario jumped on Bowser he roared angrily, then he breathed fire at Mario. It did not hurt very much. Mario jumped on Bowser again. "ARRG! That's it, I am using the star rod!" Bowser lifted the wand into the air. Right before he breathed fire again, Mario jumped on him. It hurt. "What? But, But, I have the star rod!" Cried Bowser. The Star spirits suddenly appeared. "You stole a fake Bowser!" Said Mamar. "Yes, we forsaw your pitiful attempt." Said Eldstar. "This will now end, once and for all." Said Eldstar. He blasted Bowser out of the window of the castle. Bowser fell, fell, fell.

"Bowser! Oh great king! It is us, your servants! We have been overtaken by strange, powerful enemies that have captured us in strange lands beyond the sea.  As foretold, if you rescue us, we can defeat Mario with combined strength. We can tell you more on Star island. Please go there..."

TO BE CONTINUED...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 10:14:32 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »
If * apperars, go to the bottom for a deeper detail, look for the star.

Bowser woke up, dazed and with a huge headache. "Where am I?" He said, getting up. He stood up, right up to a tree hitting his head. Bowser fell back to the ground.

PROLOUGE: A LOST ISLAND

The next time Bowser woke up, he had moved from the spot under the tree, to a spot 10 feet away. (?) "I'm hungry." He complained, walking into a dense forest. He had forgotten everything that had happened- wait! He remembered everything! (?) "That Mario!" He growled, while he walked into a thorn bush. The pain made him stumble backwards, right into a dark cave. The inside was made of ice, causing him to slip deeper into a cave. When he finally stopped sliding, he was in a small room-like part of the cave. Suddenly, a faint outline of the Crystal King appeared in a corner. "What-?"  "I am glad you remembered what we said to you." Said the Crystal King, strangely shuddering. "What's going on? Why aren't you guarding the eggplant spirits?* The Crystal King sighed. "Powerful creatures have captured us. While we were guarding the eggplant spirits, they attacked. They have taken over all of us. But... a prophecy fortold that if you could save all 7 of us, the way to getting to the own castle you can't reach that is yours now will open- but it will be a difficult quest. The forces of Mario and the strange creatures will be after you. And you don't have much time. In 8 days, Mario will be marrying Princess Peach. It will be too late." Bowser gasped. "B-but, who should I rescue first?" He asked. "Definetly-" CRASH! Something had gotten into the cave. Bowser turned around, and gasped**.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*= Before Bowser had even planned to capture the Star Spirits, he thought that capturing the Eggplant spirits would be better.
         **= Unknown to many Mario professinals, Bowser was a world-class gasper, and he loved to show it off.

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 02:00:15 PM »
Continuing...

A dark figure closed in. "Who are you- and you better have brought me snacks!" Said Bowser. "I'm not here to bring you snacks! I am here to kill you!" The dark figure emerged. It was King Lakitu. King Lakitu is not giant or anything. He just wears a cracked crown. "What? What kind of stupid plot twist is this?" Roared Bowser angrily. He was still hungry.* "Yes Bowser, it is I, your once loyal servant, I escaped here to this remote island to escape from you, and yet you still find me." He announced. "So, I have no choice, but to kill you." The evil** lakitu finished. Suddenly, the ice that they were both standing on broke. They both went falling into a deep chasam. At the bottom, a wide room lay. "No more interruptions! Now it is truly time to kill you!" Said Prince Lakitu. "That's great, but would you mind giving me something to EAT?" He said. Prince Lakitu glared. "You stupid oaf! You don't get it, do you?" He said in a most royal way. "No" Said Bowser. "YOU DON'T GET IT!" He walked towards King Lakitu, mouth open.

BOSS BATTLE: KING LAKITU

"Hah hah Bowser! Your fire cannot reach me when I'm up here!" He laughed. Bowser jumped! "Arrg! You fat thing- you can jump?" He gasped. King Lakitu threw a ordinary spiny at Bowser. Does little damage. Bowser jumped again! "This isn't going the way I planned... but, BEHOLD!" Shouted King Lakitu. A giant robotic cloud came from between the pages. King Lakitu jumped off his old cloud, and jumped on the new one. His old cloud flew away, crying. "Now, you shall face a painful death!" Laughed the maniacal Lakitu. Unforunately for King Lakitu, the cloud was so big, Bowser could breathe fire on it. That's what he did. King Lakitu flinched. One more fire, and King Lakitu would lose. Wait! The emergency move! KLakitu started to move backwards, away from Bowser. "Awww? You scared?" Taunted Bowser chasing the fleeing King. But it was all fake plot. Suddenly, KLakitu and his giant cloud suddenly sprang forward, right at Bowser. Bowser turned around and ran, the ice helping him to go faster. Even though the giant cloud could not reach the ground, power boosters helped the cloud gain on Bowser. Bowser, going to fast to stop, slammed into a ice wall. Icicles above him started to shake, and the KLakitu was about to crush him.

TO BE CONTINUED ON THE NEXT THRILLING EPISODE!

*= For anyone who is annoyed by Bowsers hunger, too bad. This boring joke will continue.
                                      **= If you hate Bowser, replace "evil" with "good".
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 12:15:53 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 01:09:56 PM »
I had to edit the previous episode  beacause I forgot the *'s. I also changed Prince Lakitu to King Lakitu. Here we go...

And then... CRASH! A cheap incident worthy of a cheap plot happened. The giant cloud, springing forward had the top of the cloud smash the part of the wall above Bowser. The icicles fell onto the top of the cloud, (denting it) and the cave rumbled, causing Bowser to slip into the mouth of the mechinacal cloud. But the inside of the cloud was diffrent then expected. Inside, goombas were working to make the cloud work. In a guess, they're had to be at least 40*. Bowser got out of his daze quickly. Suddenly, the goombas noticed them. One of them fainted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Roared Bowser. "We're uh... um." A goomba in the front had stepped forward, trying to explain the situation. "Why are you working in my #4** enemies machine?" He seethed. The front goomba started to speak, but he was shoved out of the way by another goomba. "Sir Bowser! We are slaves to the King! Now that you are here to rescu-" Said the foolish goomba that had been shoved out of the way. "I'm NOT here to rescue you! This is ALL an accident, and I will now leave you to whatever fate you are getting for signing up for this. The goomba turned red, a mixture of anger and embarrasment. But another goomba stepped up. One in an uniform. "Sir Bowser, perhaps you need some assistance with this King Lakitu?" He said. Bowser looked closer. "Are you... General Goomba?" Bowser already knew the answer, he just couldn't believe it. "Yes sir. It is I." Said General Goomba.*** "Amazing! I can't believe your still alive!" Remarked Bowser. "I mean, your only a stupid goomba." General Goomba was used to this kind of treatment so he just nodded. "Good... good! I order you to help me beat this monster!" Ordered Bowser. "It would be a honor." Said General Goomba.

General Goomba has joined the party!

Whenever you want to know bad things about anything, just ask General Goomba. He'll tell you all sorts of horrible, depressing stuff about anyone. How does he know all this? Years of spying! He's helpful in battle too! He can tell bad stories about the enemies, things the enemies took a long time to forget, things that will make them cry. He can also kick very hard.

"Yes!" Said Bowser. "Let's fight that cloud!" Soon enough, Bowser and General Goomba were outside. They quickly ran around the side where KLakitu was facing. "Whered you come from!" Gasped KLakitu. "I thought you gave up!" He continued, putting down a magazine. "Grr! You wish!" Said Bowser.

PROLOUGE BATTLE: KING LAKITU AND MACHEGEM

"Ha ha! Let me formally introduce you to my buddy- Machegem****, my giant mechnical cloud!" He said. Bowser clawed Machegem! Machegem got a hole in the side! It's very tiny! General Goomba told a strange story about Machegem! But Machegem's a machine! It's feelings can't be hurt! Machegem used Total Suckage! Bowser almost got sucked in! But he still got a little hurt. KLakitu is trying to find a spiny! Bowser tries to jump on Machegem, but he misses and hits KLakitu. "AH!" Yelled King Lakitu. General Goomba told a strange story about KLakitu. KLakitu can't stop crying! Machegem tried to jump on Ggoomba, but he missed! Bowser clawed Machegem! Smoke is erupting from Machegem! General Goomba kicked Machegem, but Machegem is made out of metal! GGoomba is knocked out for a turn! Machegem tried to Total suckage, but it mangaed to hurt itself! KLakitu has stopped crying! Bowser clawed Machegem as hard as he could. One more hit, and Machegem will break! Ggoomba recovered! Machegem was scared of breaking itself! It didn't do anything! KLakitu gasped. Then he got angry. "Machegem! YOu stupid piece of work! I work on you for so long! KLakitu is banging on Machegem! Machegem is about to explode! Bowser didn't do anything! He dosen't want to get hurt! RUMBLEEEE! "AHH!" Yelled King Lakitu clinging onto Machegem. "Oh wait... NO! Machegem!" BOOOM! King Lakitu went flying up into the air! He landed on the ground! Pieces of Machegem are flying everywhere, including goombas! "Oh yeah! I'm the master!" Said Bowser. King Lakitu suddenly got up. "It's not over yet Bowser! I swear... I will return, with Machegem! No! A greater machine! I swear this!" King Lakitu limped away. Suddenly, a piece of Machegem went flying into a wall, blasting a hole in the wall, a wall to outside. By now it was night time. Crystal King came floating down, looking solemen. "Bowser, did you find that battle hard?" Bowser knew the answer was yes, but... "No way!" Crystal King knew he was bluffing. "Bowser, even if he was easy, the battles up ahead will not be." Bowser thought for a moment. "Hey! After all that hard work I want one of my guardians back!" Crystal King sighed. "Bowser, that was not even one of the guardians." Bowser felt sick. "But.." "Bowser, the first of your men you need to save is the Koopa Bros. They were captured in the mysterious land south of here- Oaisis Canyon. You must hurry. The rumors on why they were captured, and who did it are strange and twisted." Bowser looked strangely at Crystal King. "Oh, and it looks like you have a companion. He will definately be able to help you. But back to importance, I will give you an ability, even if you have not saved me yet." Lights glowed around Bowser. Bowser can now use a SPECIAL power, Water swap. Now BOwser can swap water for ice. "With that, you can cross the oceans." Bowser smiled. "My power is getting weaker... you must hurry..." And the Crystal King faded away.

END OF CHAPTER

And so, Bowsers first true adventure begins, a quest to rescue his servants, and to get back to the castle in the air. Bowser will have to journey through an entire new land, a place where even Mario has never gone. But, it is filled with mysterious forces...

TO BE CONTINUED...

*= It was later counted and there was excatly 38
                                                              **= 1# is Mario. 2# is Smithy. 3# is the Eggplant sisters.
                                                              ***= General Goomba was the leader of the goomba squad in Bowsers army 2 years ago. He was known to be ferocious and rude, and a lot of Goombas were happy when he dissapeard over an ocean flight.
                                                              ****= Machegem is a mixture of the word "Machine" and "Jugem" the Japenese word for Lakitu.

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »
UPDATES:
                      From now on, the beginning part of my post will contain Updates, and Mailbag. Just Post to be put in the Mail bag and I'll respond.  Oh yeah, here's my vow on updates: "One or more a day, unless delay, which I will say."

MAILBAG: None.

THE STORY CONTINUES....

Meanwhile in Peachs Mario's castle, Mario wanted to be known as King Mario. Peach was locked in her room, for Mario had to be king. "Oh... why is Mario doing this?" Peach asked to herself, dawdling on the bed. "Why hasn't Bowser attacked by now? Did he trap himself from a castle he put in the sky." It was really boring in the room, and Peach wanted some adventure. She got out of bed. She exited out the door- right into a Koopatrol. By now, Bowsers army had become slaves to Mario, he threatned to throw them off the castle. But some, had become rebels, and were in hiding. This was one of them. "Ahh! Princess! What are you doing?" Asked the Koopatrol, terrified Peach was with Mario. "I-I'm escaping." She said. She could tell this was a rebel Koopatrol. "You-you won't report me?" He asked cautiosly. "No. Mario would lock me in my room if he saw me." She said. The Koopatrol ran off. Peach followed him. She hid in the shadows every time she could. The Koopatrol hadn't even noticed Peach. Somewhere back near Peach's room, Mario was about to check on Peach.

The ice stung horribly, and Bowser's feet felt frozen, yet he continued onward. To anyone who can't guess, Bowser and GGoomba were crossing the ocean, using Water swap. But now he was thirsty. He stopped creating ice and he grabbed some Salt Water and drank it. "Mmmm. Salt Water." Said Bowser drinking more. General Goomba tried some and turned purple. "What are you waiting for mushroom head?" Growled Bowser, obnoxiously impatient. Eventully, they saw land. Eventully, they were on land, digging they're feet in the warm sand. "General Goomba, status report." Said Bowser. General Goomba looked around. "Hmm. Off charts. Which means with no doubt they'll be things that want to tear our flesh off." Bowser looked around nervously. Nah, General Goomba was just guessing. Probably. Likely. Hopefully. Ahead, there were some palm trees, which sort of formed a Palm Tree forest, but under the Palm Trees, the beach sand continued. "Come on, I'm hungry." Said Bowser. "Your always hungry." Muttered GGoomba. "What?" Said Bowser. "Nothing." Replied GGoomba. From out of the trees a monkey attacked. It was a simple battle, Bowser fried the monkey, which swung away screeching. They continued. They hadn't even noticed that sand was starting to move. Not until Bowser couldn't move anymore. "What? Quicksand?" Said Bowser. "Why didn't you warn me earlier?" Said Bowser angrily. "I don't tell you about nice things, as this is nice compared to upcoming trials." Bowsers face turned white. Then he noticed his arms were almost fully down. "HELP ME!" He roared. "I don't have any hands." Said GGoomba casully. "Then stick out a foot!" Said Bowser back. "Too small." Replied GGoomba. "DO IT ANYWAY!" "...Okay." Bowser was about to explode from annoyance, when a group of Monkeys appeared, in a small group, stampeeding towards GGoomba. Should he tell GGoomba to look out? Or should he tell him to hurry up in helping him? This could be a dillema...

TO BE CONTINUED...

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 11:59:42 AM »
UPDATES: When Letters start to come, I'll be opening up the Mailbag hall of fame, but that's for later.

MAILBAG: Aww... still no letters?

Now here's just a reminder on what is going on:

"What? Quicksand?" Said Bowser. "Why didn't you warn me earlier?" Said Bowser angrily. "I don't tell you about nice things, as this is nice compared to upcoming trials." Bowsers face turned white. Then he noticed his arms were almost fully down. "HELP ME!" He roared. "I don't have any hands." Said GGoomba casully. "Then stick out a foot!" Said Bowser back. "Too small." Replied GGoomba. "DO IT ANYWAY!" "...Okay." Bowser was about to explode from annoyance, when a group of Monkeys appeared, in a small group, stampeeding towards GGoomba. Should he tell GGoomba to look out? Or should he tell him to hurry up in helping him? This could be a dillema...

But Bowser didn't really care about  anyone else except for Peach. "Stick your foot down here NOW." He growled, letting GGoombas eventual horrible* fate continue. Bowser grabbed onto the goomba's foot and was pulled up. GGoomba obviously had huge foot muscles. So huge, in fact, that being pulled up by Ggoombas foot, he was thrown into the air, right over Ggoomba, and the rampaging Monkeys. He landed a few feet away, and turned around. The Monkeys had picked up Ggoomba and were carrying him away. Bowser realized the importance of his partner in battle, and ran after them. It wasn't long until Bowser ran right into the Monkey villiage. Ggoomba was a few feet away, the monkeys scurrying faster. "Stop!" Growled Bowser, tired of getting a healthy body. The monkeys turned and screeched. A strange head suddenly appeared, summoned by the monkeys. While the monkeys were distracted by the appearence of the head, Ggoomba jumped off, and ran to Bowser. The head was shaped like a rhombus, and that was the only diffrence from being a normal head, except it floated in the air. The head smiled. "Ah, badcome, you should not be here." The monkeys screeched. Bowser had not really been thinking, and spoke wildly. "Give me back the Koopa Bros!" He said. The head continued smiling. "Koopa Bros? I don't speak of others, I speak of you- your death.

BOSS BATTLE: RHOMBUS HEAD

The monkeys screeched, and started toward thier leader. "No! I fight alone!" Ordered the head to the monkeys. They knew english apparantly, and backed off. Bowser jumped on Rhombus head! Rhombus head yelled! "General Goomba! Tell him a strange story!" Yelled Bowser. Bowser plugged his ears, and toward the strange story. But Rhombus head isn't affected! "Hah hah! I've already heard that one, it's one of my favorites!" Ggoomba gasped! Rhombus head headbonked! Bowser is knocked backwards onto the ground. Ggoomba gasped again. "Headbonk... that move..." GGoomba is paralyzed by interest! Bowser got up! Ggoomba is still paralyzed! Rhombus head ate Bowser! But it hurt! Bowsers spikes pierced its throat! They Instantly win!

Ggoomba is shining... General Goomba learned Headbonk!

Rhombus head yelled angrily. "I'll be back!" He yelled, floating away, the monkeys following. Bowser turned to General Goomba. "What was up with you? Why did you paralyze?" Ggoomba frowned. "I shouldn't have, but I learned a new move, it's probably worthless." Bowser thought about it. "Next time, ask me. It seems that if your going to learn a new move, it paralyzes you for the rest of the turn." Ggoomba agreed. They started walking south. Bowser, nearly insane by hunger, ate a few berries, and had stomach cramp. They had to settle camp early, still stuck in the beach forest.

Bowser woke up. It was dark everywhere, and the moon was at the top of the sky. "Probably Midnight." Thought Bowser to himself. He started walking a little south, he wanted to see what would be ahead in the morning. He gasped. A massive canyon laid out, beyond it, a desert, but inside the canyon, a town could be seen, including water and more trees. It was an amazingly beautiful site, unfortunately plagued by a problem...

CHAPTER 1: PERIL IN OASIS CANYON

TO BE CONTINUED...

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
UPDATES: Hiya. ARRG! I came back earlier to update, and apparantly, the forums said I was BANNED? WHAT? So, I come back I now, and everythings working again. Oh good...  Can someone explain that situation to me?

MAIL: Still none...

Countinued...

The morning was a beautiful blend of colors. Bowser woke up to the smell of breakfest- not a pleasent smell. "What is that smell?" Growled Bowser, like usual. GGoomba had something sticking at the end of a stick he was holding over a pitiful fire. "Something dead I found under a bush."  "What?" "Breakfest." Bowser walked away grumbling. There had to be something better in these stupid woods. He looked up, and saw a beautiful grapevine, with a huge hoard of grapes at the top. Bowser jumped up to get some. Too high. He had no choice but to climb the tree, and the branch with the grapvine was 30 feet high. This was not going to be fun. He started climbing, often slipping. At one point, he had made it to the top of a branch, but had fallen into a pool of mud. He started up again. After many sore tries, he gave up, muttering, heading back to the "campsite." He ran right into Ggoomba who was running at him full speed. Not looking where he was going, he ran right into Bowsers stomach, sending Bowser and Ggoomba toppling over. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Roared Bowser, close to screaming. Ggoomba just ran right past him. From where Ggoomba had came from, Purple Bzzaps came flying out of the forest. "Purple Bzzaps? What is this world coming to-" Bowser was too busy breathing hard to continue talking. He, Bowser was completely lost, and he had no idea where Ggoomba was. He turned. Suddenly, he was out of the forest. Hurray. Right off the cliff...  Bowser had completely forgotten the previous night's little exploratory sequence, and was now falling. Sticking out of the side of the cliff apearead to be trees with leaves shaped like eggplants.

*****************************************************************************

General Goomba had been more scared then any previous time in his life.*
He eventully tripped over a root, and sat terrified, wating for the stinger... nothing. Then he realized he had left Bowser by himself. The strange Bzzaps must have gone after Bowser instead. He had to find Bowser. Suddenly, one Bzzap appearead, ramming right after him. Ggoomba started seeing red, and then there was blackness...

TO BE CONTINUED...

*= General Goomba's 1# fear are Bzzaps. A childhood accident left him scarred forever.

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 02:08:51 PM »
UPDATES: Now with 200% more boringness!

MAIL: None.                      CONTINUING...

Bowser dreamed of eggplants. Purple, and not shaped like eggs. Very mysterious... Eggplants... 

Before the story continues, let me tell you about Rosetta town. Rosetta town was founded 200 years before Toad Town was founded. Naturally, Rosetta town is incredibly old. The people who live there are Toads. Yes, Toads. The Toads though, know next to nothing about the outside world. So they would not know about what to fear, and what not to fear... which leads to the point...

"Eggplants..." Bowser woke up, restless. He was in a tiny (King size) bed, colored green mixed with orange, a somewhat disgusting color. Where was he? He remembeard falling... he was in the canyon bottom obviously, wasn't he? He climbed out of bed. And broke open the door. Outside lay a town, with beautiful trees and all sorts of plant life growing all over. A toad eating something from a cup noticed him. "Ah! I see our visitor has dropped in!" The Toad laughed as if that was the funniest joke ever. Another Toad walked over. "Don't mind him. He loves to be annoying." Bowser was half-listening. Why weren't these fools afraid of him? This was a perfect oppurtunity. With fear alone, Bowser could dominate the town, and use the town for supplies. "Hello?" Asked the Toad, staring at him right in the face. "Bow to me, or I shall fry you to a heap of ashes!" Said Bowser as tremendous as he could. Both Toads stared at him- and burst out laughing. "Oh ho! You almost sound as scary (the 2nd Toad said this with sarcasam) as Dochatabus!" The 1st Toad, hearing this, burst out laughing again. Dochatabus? Was this competition? Was something already gaining the villagers fear? "Pfffft! Dochatabus! Sounds easy, I'll eat his bones!" Said Bowser ominously. The Toads stared-  ...and burst out laughing. "DO YOU TOADS HAVE PROBLEMS?" Roared Bowser. He was having enough of this. The second Toad wiped a tear from his eyes. "We better introduce ourselves, Mr. Comedian. I'm Traka, and the other Toad over thier is my adopted brother, Nimbus.* We found Nimbus when he fell from the sky, but thats a diffrent story. You see, Dochatabus is a childerens tale, a legendary monster with infinite heads. Of course, such a thing is impossible. Unfortunately though, the legend of Dochatabus has given extreme fear in the children. They won't stop believing the ridicoulos myth." Bowser nodded intrested. "Well... that's strange.  ...Does this place have a diner? I'm starving!

Soon enough, Bowser and Traka were sitting in the Elubs diner, Elubs was also the name of the town. Bowser noticed some tablets on the ground. There was a box nearby that went with the tablets. "Fuzzy Poysan? New flavor, eh?" Bowser was about to shove a tablet in his  mouth when Traka snatched it from him.  "Your not from around here are you? This is Fuzzy POISON." Bowser stared. He had never really learned to read. Traka smirked. "AND you can't wait for the lunch." As if on cue, the lunch arrived, steaming. It was strangely shaped, but Bowser found that he loved it. The Grey Steamy Fuzzy Intestines refilled 10 HP! Bowser barfed all over the floor.

Evening, Bowser was later outside, rubbing his stomach, Traka giving him annoyed looks. "Well what DO you eat around here?" Asked Traka. "Mushrooms." Said Bowser. Traka gave him more weird looks. Mushrooms? They could be poisonus." Bowser gave him a withered look. Suddenly, Bowser forgot an element of his journey. Where was General Goomba? "Hey... I just remembeard something. I... I have a partner with me... I left him up there.." Bowser looked up. It was not really a correct statement, as Ggoomba had left him to the bees. Suddenly, Clubbas on horseback came riding into the village from the west. The Clubbas didn't even get off. "Are you Bowser?" Asked one. "Whats it to you?" Asked Bowser witherely. "We are holding your ugly friend in Crack Temple. If you want him back, you must bargain with 12." Bowser stared confusedly. "What? 12 people?" The Clubbas looked annoyed. "No. 12. Beacause of your impudence to 12, we release 5 on you!" "5?" Bowser was even more confused now. From the shadows of the forest the Clubbas came from came a Pentagon shaped head, screeching.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*=Nimbus is an obvious refrence to Super Mario RPG, which I soon hope to get, and write a parody about.                         

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 01:57:31 PM »
UPDATES: For my fans (I estimate 40) I will be having a SUPER update on Friday at night. When? I don't know. I'm also (about time) re- introducing the HP system.

MAIL: N-O-N-E-!

BOSS: PENTAGON HEAD

"No! Not another head!" Growled Bowser. It was yet another geomotery attack. The new head could not talk. It could only screech and moan. Bowser jumped on Pentagon Head! Pentagon head started screeching! Traka used his a move, Bash! The creature was heavily damaged! "WHAT? You're fighting too?" Gasped Bowser. Traka didn't reply. He knew Pentagon Head was hiding something... "What are you gonna do? Headbonk?" Said Bowser bored. Penatgon Head laser eyed! Bowser has taken 5 damage! Bowser has 15 HP! Bowser smashed Pentagon Head with claws! Pentagon Head fell to the ground- PARALYZED! Traka tried to use Bash, but missed, and damaged himself! He's paralyzed for a few turns! Pentagon Head is still Paralyzed! Bowser jumped on Pentagon Head! Pentagon Head fell to the ground! He can't float anymore! Traka is still parlyzed! Pentagon Head used Super Headbonk! Bowser took 9 damage! He has 1 HP left! Bowser breathed fire onto Pentagon Head! ...Pentagon Head is immune! Traka recovered from paralyzation. Pentagon head used Metal Chew! Pentagon Head started to eat Bowser. "Ha. Let him get hurt!" Then Bowser remembeard the move was called Metal Chew. Would that make a diffrence? Yes. But... in the 4th* strangest moment in Bowser's life happened. The chewing MISSED him! How could it MISS? Bowser was spat back out, unharmed. "WHAT?" Screeched Pentagon Head, speaking for the first time. Bowser quickly jumped on Pentagon Head. Instant Kill.

Pentagon Head flew backwards, surprised. It then hestiated... and flew off towards the forest. Bowser was surprised. "What... what happened?" Gasped Bowser. Traka looked confident. "I put a badge on you before the battle began. It's called Super Lucky. Exactly the point it would seem, as the badge let's an enemy miss with a fraction of 1/25." Bowser gulped. "But, we defeated it, right? Now we need to save your friend, but first, let's buy some stuff from the shop." Bowser nodded, still thinking about the encounter.

They bought 2 Super Mushrooms, a Lightning Strike, and a Life Shroom. It costed a small fortune, but Bowser was able to afford it. "Where did you get that badge anyway?" Asked Bowser, deciding to rest from growling for a bit. "Ah, I found it in a chest, in a underground passage. Very mysterious..." Bowser nodded. They walked past a small pond, and were now straight in front of a forest. Inside, a strange howling could be heard. "Here we go..." Muttered Bowser under his breath.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*1st is when he found out the Star Rod was fake. 2nd was when he found Skeleton in the Castle bathroom. 3rd was when he discovered the Eggplant Sisters deadly secret. 

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 05:28:31 PM »
UPDATES: I would have updated earlier, but apparantly, I was banned again. (Arrg...) Oh, and to make up for this small update, tomorrow is the SUPER UPDATE! In which, I will reveal the secrets of Dochatabus and the Chapter Boss will be revealed, AND the chapter will be concluded.

Mail: None.

Bowser made his way into the dark forest, yet it was a warm dark forest weird. Bowser suddenly remembeard the Toad trailing behind him. "You're not coming." Said Bowser, trying not to turn and face the Toad. Traka smiled. "Yes, I am. You need someone to help you. Obviously." Bowser growled but countinued walking. 20 seconds later, they were head deep in conversation, talking of how Bowser lost to Mario, and for a short time, Bowser muttered about eggplants. Deep in the forest, they encountered Forest Fuzzies. They made quick work of them. Eventully, they came to a lake where they had a lunch of mushrooms that had been found in the forest. They started walking again. Bowser couldn't stand it any longer and asked. "What- what is the full story of Dochatabus?" Traka looked surprised. "What? You want to know the forest- I mean full version?" The darkness of the forest seemed to close in for a second. Bowser nodded. Traka began. "Well, it supposedly happened 80 years ago. Strange beings in magic suits and turtle like faces came to our village. 3 of them. We call them Geomagicks." Hes talking about Magikoopas. Thought Bowser. "Anyway, one day, they came, called themselves The Great Explorers, and they were intrested at what was at the bottom of the world, south. They were only stopping by. Well, they decided to show us one of thier tricks. They all fired 3 magical bursts, one for each, and all the geomotry pieces hit a center area in the air. The legends don't say what happened after that. Another account picks up later, a diary, 75 years ago. The author, Hister Wii wrote of a beast in the forest, that was attacking the town, and that it had a infinite amount of heads, or at least a million. The diary's last entry was 1 year later. He wrote that a party including himself were venturing into the forest to find Dochatabus. The last part states the darkness of the forest. Whether that was really written is mysterious, as even the diary itself is considered myth." Bowser looked into the dark forest. It was dark. REALLY dark. Then he discovered why. He was in a trap pit. "Uhh... Traka, where was this diary supposedly found?" Traka hadn't noticed they were in a pit yet. "In a pit in the forest. Why?" Bowser swore under his breath. "No reason."

TO BE CONTINUED...

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 08:52:54 PM »
UPDATES: This is the SUPER Post. I have finished planning the bosses and the Chapter theme.  That's all. EDIT: Oh yeah! Page 2!

MAIL: 'sob' ...

"Traka? Are you stupid?" Asked Bowser. The Toad seemed to be pretending he hadn't noticed the pit they had walked into. Traka shot back at him. "Are you stupid? You didn't notice either." Bowser looked angry. And then he had a plan. "Traka... stay there. Don't move at all." Traka looked oddly at him. "Wh- AHHH!" Bowser had jumped on Traka. But Traka actully had a well built body. Bowser stayed strong. "Hey- you actully don't have a very heavy body." Said Traka. Bowser jumped again- and climbed back onto normal ground again. "HEY! What about me?" Said Traka. Bowser reached down and grabbed Traka. Flawless. Traka looked thoughtfully. "That-...that was a smart plan. I didn't really think about it. I was going to run once we met Doc-" There was a akward silence. Bowser looked with a face of "I knew it." Traka glanced at the ground. "Well... when you really see the woods, the inside of the woods, I suppose you start believing things." The woods were dark. Suddenly, Bowser swore he heard the sound of a drum banging somewhere forward. "I,... I really want to help you." Bowser wanted to burst out laughing. This toad would never have even touched Bowser with a 90 foot pole if he knew what Bowser's plans of conquest orginally were. "I seriously want to join you- whereever your bound."

Traka has joined the party!

If you ever need just a little more height to jump to that platform, Traka's who you'll need! Just jump on Traka wherever you are for a short burst of height. Traka is also a valuable battle member. Traka can bash, even more powerfull then your previous partners powers. He can even help Bowser extra with a Combination move. A combination move is when both fighters combine actions to make a superb attack. Traka can combine with Bowser for Ground Pound.

"Then let's get going!" Said Bowser. Clubbas came flying into the area suddenly, with a large Clubba, obviously thier leader. "HoW dArE yOu TrEsPaSs?" Said the large Clubba in a solmen voice. Bowser looked annoyed. "Well, your stupid club members or whatever invited us to rescue our friend." The Clubbas eyes narrowed. It's voice became normal. "Stupid? Club members? We have no idea what you are speaking of." Bowser laughed. The Clubba got more angry. "How about those Clubbas on Horses?" Said Bowser. The Clubba looked alarmed. "Those are not us. Those are the Piki tribe that live in the Crack Temple. Worship some figure known as 12." The concept suddenly hit Bowser. 12. When the Piki were speaking, they called the Pentagon shaped head 5. 5 si-. "Grr. We have no time for trespassers." Said the Clubba. "If you are looking for the Piki, they are very strong. You must try your strength on me first. Besides, I must punish you for tresspasing. Let me introduce myself. I'm Klubbo of Klubbas."

BOSS BATTLE: KLUBBO

Klubbo pulled an club out of nowhere and started wacking it on the ground. Bowser is using Ground Pound! Traka has moved next to Klubbo! Bowser performs Ground Pound! Ouch! 10 HP from Klubbo. Beacause of the combination, Traka can't attack! Klubbo attacked with Slam! Bowser lost 8 HP! Bowser has 7 HP left. Bowser Ground Pounded again! "Whuh-whuh? You, you can do so much damage..." Klubbo lost! Bowser is shocked! Lights flashing...

LEVEL UP! BOWSERS HP UP 5. BOWSER LEARNS NEW MOVE: FIRE CLAW. TRAKA LEARNED MEDITATION.

Bowser just stood there. Klubbo gasped. "You're that powerfull? Amazing. You should be able to beat the Piki easily." Clubbo stood up and laid on the ground. "You can pass." Bowser was still shocked by the easyness of the fight, but it was a good thing.

3 hours later, it was nearly dark, and they were about to set up camp, when they stumbled across a massive temple, wedged inside a crack, the end of the canyon. "Crack Canyon." Gasped Traka. 2 Clubba guards came out, talking. They settled against a tree a few feet away. Close enough to hear. "Yeah, something that's called a Goomba. Somehow, Vastor knew." The other guard looked supcious. "Nah, I bet he just made up the name. Things probably called a Xasx wherever it came from." Somehow, the guards thought that was funny, and laughed. Bowser looked at Traka. It was confirmed. General Goomba was definately somewhere in there. Bowser knocked the guards out and he and Traka headed toward the opening from which the guards came from. They stumbled into a huge chamber. Down below, at least 65 clubbas were working on a giant machine, every once in a while, it would leak. From out of nowhere a voice rang. "HURRY! WORK HARDER! SOMEDAY HAPPINESS WILL COME IF YOU WORK HARDER!" Bowser tried to locate where the voice came from and noticed a passage way. It was coming from there. They turned the corner. A massive doorway stood, ancient looking, it was obvious no one had opened it for many years. No clubbas around. They quickly checked again, and then ran over to the door and shoved it open. Some Clubbas suddenly came by and noticed, but did not seem to care. The voice rang out again, definately coming from the direction they were walking. "WORK HARDER! SWEAT, CRY, BLEED, FINISH THE MACHINE!" Cried out the voice. They finally turned the corner, and came face-to-face with the voice master. A dochahedron, a 12 sided shape was what was thier, in a black aura, strangely terrifying. Bowser stepped up. "Are you 12?" The Dochahedron head answered slowly. "Yeeeeeessss..." Bowser looked nervous. "And your here for your Goomba friend aren't you?" Asked the Dochahedron. "Yes." Gritted Bowser. The Dochahedron head smiled. "All a lure. Perfect. I couldn't let you steal all the Eggplant Spirits back again could I?"* "What?" Said Bowser. "You're not looking for those are you? You're also looking for something else other then the Goomba aren't you?" Bowser didn't want the thing to get the picture. The Dochahedron smiled. "It dosen't really matter anyway, considering your demise."

BOSS BATTLE: DOCHAHEDRON HEAD.

Dochahedron head smiled. "This will be so much fun." Bowser clawed! Traka bashed! Overall, 16 HP! "Aww, is dat all baybee can do?" Tatunted Dochahedron head. Dochahedron head shot a bomb. It was baiscally like the battle with Rhombus Head, easy and simple. Dochahedron head was soon defeated.

"Ha ha! Klubbo was right! Everything would be easy! Now hand over General Goomba." Dochahedron head smiled. Hiding something. "No. Your obviously not like most travelers. I must reveal my true form." "What?" Choked Bowser. Suddenly, the other 2 heads appearead, Rhombus Head, and Pentagon Head. All 3 of them went flying into each other and combined- more complicated then a scientists Geomotry theroy, the heads wound themselves together making necks. Soon, 3 heads with necks, and the necks long, and trailing off the screen were thier. Traka gasped. "Your-your-" The heads laughed. "Yes fungus child. We are Dochatabus. Wasn't it obvious? (Docha)-hedron, Pen(ta)gon, and Rhom(bus). DOCHATABUS!" They all screamed at the same time. "Let us tell you a story before you die. 80 years ago, the 3 foolish Magikoopas came and did random spells. The spells alone killed 2 people. When the Toads told them to stop, the Magikoopas filled with angry feelings and created a monster on accident. We ate 2 of them. 1 escaped though. We soon traveled through the town terrorizing Toads. But, a smart Toad performed a hex. He sacrificed his own life just to keep us locked in the forest. We plotted of away to get out for 4 years. We came up with a reverse hex, but the caculations were slightly off. After 2 hours out of the forest, we would be foreced back in. We remember groups of foolish Toads who would come to try to kill us, but most of them were killed by the dumb Clubba tribes. Those who made it fought us, but never won. Only one Toad came close a fool Hister Wii. Scraped up from being in a trap pit. HAHA! We killed him though. It was easy work. Eventully, we split up to escape, but we could never enter the villiage. Dochahedron Head lured Clubbas into the temple he had created so they could make a weapon. The infinite water creator. It would drown the people in the villiage. Perfect. That's all there is. And I'm very VERY Hungry. I wonder if it was a good idea not to kill those Koopa bros...

CHAPTER BOSS BATTLE: DOCHATABUS                      Music: Bonechill Battle - Super Paper Mario

Bowser clawed all 3 heads of Dochatabus! Dochatabus was slightly damaged! Traka bashed Dochatabus's 3 heads really hard! Dochatabus flinched mightly! Dochatabus casted a spell of pain! Bowser lost 4 HP! He has 16 left! Traka superply bashed Dochatabus 3. Dochatabus shriked loudly! Bowser jumped mightly on all 3 heads. Traka bashed again! Dochatabus head rammed Bowser! Bowser lost 9 Hp. He has 7 Hp left! Traka bashed again! Dochatabus tried to breathe fire but failed! Bowser jumped on all 3 heads! Dochatabus suddenly screeched and came stamping forward at Bowser as if to ram- but he didn't! Dochatabus's huge body has been revealed!

Round 2: Dochatabus w/body

Bowser jumped on the body. All 3 heads screamed. The body' s the key! Traka bashed the body! Dochatabus is paralyzed with pain! Bowser breathed fire on the body! Even more damage! Traka bashed the body!
BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Dochatabus fell to the ground, almost dead, just a few feet from deaths door. From doorway panels, General Goomba and the Koopa Bros came flying out. Bowser laughed, and pointed, and then realized something.  "Wait! Who do you work for? Who is the mysterious force? The beast's mouth started to open... and then closed, eyes glazed over. Thousands of pieces of knowledge and wit had been lost.

END OF CHAPTER

And so, Bowser's first great part of his adventure is over. Bowser has found the Koopa Bros, his first set of guards, and has saved the Elubs villiage. But Bowser is still lost, and his quest has just barely began...

TO BE CONTINUED...

*= For a teeny little bit more information about the Eggplant Spirits, read Episode 2 (AKA Story post 2).
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 11:56:33 AM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 11:46:15 AM »
UPDATES: Due to someone printing out my story, just for precautions, I am Copyrighting this, you can find it at the bottom of the post. Oh yeah! ...And for everyone who feels that the previous chapter boss battle was too short, mostly the point of the boss was to explain the mysterius. And he was seriously easy.

MAIL: None...

MEANWHILE IN STILL MARIO'S CASTLE...

Peach was now hiding in a closet, the Koopatrol had dissapeared around a corner, and had dissapearead. Peach heard voices outside. "What? My peachy has escaped?" It was obviously Mario. "Yes sir. It appears so." Mario groaned. "And right before I kiss her." Peach tried to stifle her gag, but it still came out. "What-a was that noise?" Asked Mario. "It came from inside that closet sir." Said the unidentified voice. "Good job Hanc." The handle started to turn. Peach gasped, and fell back against the wall, knocking her crown to the floor. The door opened, sending her falling. The door quickly came back. Mario came in. "I-a swear I heard a noise in here." Muttered Mario, looking around. Before he left, he tripped over Peach's crown. Mario looked at it closely. "Confetti?" He didn't really like confetti so he got out quickly.

"Thanks for saving us." "Oh yeah!" "We really needed help!" "I like sausage!" The whole group was outside the forest, in the field between  Elubs villiage, and the dark forest. After Dochatabus had been killed, the stupid Clubbas didn't know what to do and left the factory. The group then destroyed the machine. Bowser, feeling impatient to get back to his and Peach's Castle, was in a rush. "Great. Now what do I get?" Asked Bowser. Bowser???* came rolling out of the forest, right up to Bowser. "What the-?" "It's our creation!" "Our masterpiece!" "Our style!" "Inspired by sausage!" Why were these fools his minions? General Goomba stepped up and anylyzed it. "It's a copy of you, and it smells like sausage's and Eggplants. It looks kind of ugly. But is it uglier then the real thing?" Bowser kicked Ggoomba out of the way. "That's all for now, and whats up with eggplants?" None of the minion's heard the word so they shrugged. Red stepped up. "In battle, you can hide behind this." Bowser glanced. "That's it?" Red nodded. "Well wait a second, how come I haven't been able to use Water Swap in battle?" At that moment, a Plot Hole Monster nearly ate Bowser. Okay, just forget those last 2 sentences. "Well, thanks I guess." Said Bowser. "...Wait a second? Where do I go now?" He continued. "You'll have to get back up." Replied Red. "Your new robot can give you a lift." "Totally fast." "Faster then fried sausage." "ENOUGH ABOUT SAUSAGE!"

Eventully, (2 hours) the robot had gotten the Koopa Bros, and Bowser's party out of the canyon. Traka had already said goodbye, and the Piki's said goodbye by "accidantily" throwing sharp spears right next to Bowser's head. It felt to be out, but the robot dropped them out on the opposite side Bowser and Ggoomba had fallen in. Now they were in a desert. "Now where do I go?" Asked Bowser. Only Red looked back, as the Koopa Bros were already leaving. "Keep going Northeast until stopped by water." Then the Koopa Bros dissapeared. "Oh, I'm so thirsty." Complained Bowser. "Ohhh I'm so itchy." He said a few minuites later. General Goomba was prepared. "Ohhhh I'm so HUNGRY!"

*= The robot you fight before fighting the Koopa Bros in Paper Mario.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Some of the characters in Paper Bowser, the areas, and the plot are all copyrighted by Stokal. Everything else is copyrighted by Nintendo.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 03:58:28 PM »
No responses, huh? Since my story was also stuck in the Void of No Responses until Chapter 2-2, I'll give you some mail.

It's turning out to be quite a good story so far. It's interesting how Bowser and Mario's roles have been switched. The Dochatabus boss battle was great as well, despite being too short.

However, I'm not particularly fond of the "*" system. If something needs more explanation, I think it should just be in the text, with parenthesees or something, instead of having to go to the bottom of the chapter. The way the story is written seems rather amaturish; not to insult your writing, but I think it could be written more formally.

Overall, it's a decent story, and I look forward to seeing what happens in Chapter 2.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »
UDATES: First mail... 'woo'. Also, next episode, I'll be introducing a new theme to the Boss battles that is for everyone who needs a little tune to imagine...

MAIL:

No responses, huh? Since my story was also stuck in the Void of No Responses until Chapter 2-2, I'll give you some mail.

It's turning out to be quite a good story so far. It's interesting how Bowser and Mario's roles have been switched. The Dochatabus boss battle was great as well, despite being too short.

However, I'm not particularly fond of the "*" system. If something needs more explanation, I think it should just be in the text, with parenthesees or something, instead of having to go to the bottom of the chapter. The way the story is written seems rather amaturish; not to insult your writing, but I think it could be written more formally.

Overall, it's a decent story, and I look forward to seeing what happens in Chapter 2.

Okay, no more *'s. I was afraid people were missing them... And about the formality, I wrote The Koopa Kronicles with some formality, but everything was kind of cold, so I changed it... I'll make it smoother.

Story continued...

Everything turned out to be much smoother than expected. Bowser found some lemon fruits, and, having completely forgot the earlier incident, he ate them. They turned out to be okay, and after much arguing, the other 2 ate the some lemons. They made camp next to a oasis. The next morning was boring, there were some small fish in the oasis pond that tasted like shrimp, and the water was not Salt Water so it ended up being a drink. "I wish we had soda." Muttered Bowser while eating. It sounded like "Oih whash weef hath sotha." Traka smirked.

The desert was very uneventful, with a few Bandit encounters. The group didn't really have any valuables, so the Bandits would ususally sulk away. After about 5 bandit encounters, something appearead off in the distance. At first, it looked like a large cart being pulled by Super Mushrooms. Then the Super Mushrooms turned to goombas, and the cart become more clear. At the top end of the cart was a large bandit, surronded by gold coins all around him. In front of the large bandit was a Bob-omb, shouting at the goombas. The goombas were obviously slaves, pulling the cart with harnesses around there neck/heads. Concluded Bowser, feeling smarter then everyone else. "General! Who are they!" Roared Bowser.  "They... they look like the Banomb (Most likely pronunced "BAH-nomm.") troup. They are famous around these parts for selling fake antidotes to serious, uncured diseases. The antidote always ususally gave the victims even worse conditions. The diseases they sell antidotes for are mostly Karmanon-" Ggoomba was interrupted as the cart pulled up spraying dust all over the group. The Bandit immediatly started talking. "Amazing. Travelers in the middle of the Larkanly Desert? Amazing! Simply amazing! Do you have any amazing diseases? Perhaps the amazing Larkanly Disease? Or perhaps even more amazing-" "Shut up you fake!" Growled Bowser. The Bandit gave them a cold glare. "Perhaps these fools don't need my medicene. Perhaps the idoits in the canyon will buy plenty." The Bandit gave a classic Bandit grin, and started to move forward. "Stop you Broakanmask!" Called Traka angrily. Broakanmask is a very bad insult for a Bandit. The cart stopped, and turned around, the Bandit angry. "What? What did you just say? These are dangerous parts you little brat, and your death will be very unfourtunate, I'll advertise you. He didn't buy my products! I'll say." Bowser groaned. "Good job!" "I can't let them sell this to my town!" The bandit stayed in the cart, but the bob-omb and the goombas jumped forward. "Go team G.A.B.U.P.T.!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 02:22:39 PM »
UDATES: New feature to boss battles, imaginemusic.

Mail: None today.

BOSS BATTLE: TEAM G.A.B.U.P.T.     Music: Koopa Bros battle - Paper Mario

"How dare you diss our captain?" Growled one of the Goombas. "Yeah!" Shouted another one. Thier confidence was rising. The goombas gave a few insults, but the bob-omb remained quiet. Upon closer inspection, the Bob-omb had 2 scars running across his face. Bowser breathed fire! 3 of the goombas were boiled! 3 goombas left! Traka used a regular bash! Bowser yawned in boredom! The 3 goombas stacked on top of each other. The bob-omb exploded next to Bowser! Bowser has lost 4 HP! He has 16 left! Bowser uses his new move! Fire Claw! The Goomba stack was knocked over, right onto the Bob-omb, killing all the Goombas, and damaging the Bob-omb 6 HP. "Wait...wait...I...I Remember!" Gasped the Bob-omb. The Bandit, who was acting cool and keen the whole battle suddenly swore. "Why am I fighting you?" Questioned the Bob-omb.

"You're not anymore." Replied Bowser. The Bob-omb turned around angrily. "And you! My memory...destroyed by you you pig!" The Bandit didn't reply. Instead, he started to escape the scene. The Bandit started running, and escaped. The bob-omb grimaced. "That's one more escaped evil into the world. Of course this junk can be destroyed. The Bob-omb set off ticking towards the cart full of medicines. Soon, all that was left was pieces of liquid and vitamins and cart pieces were flying all over. "Good." Said the Bob-omb, and that was that. The Bob-omb started to walk away, and then turned around as if he remembeard something. "We're in the middle of the desert, aren't we?" Said the Bob-omb thoughtfully. "I just can't walk out of here." The Bob-omb hadn't noticed that Bowser and Co. were already moving away. Wait...I could go with those fools. Pretend to be thier friends, as it looks like they'll let anybody join thier little troup. Then, when they meet up with master, I double-cross them. Sounds fun. The Bob-omb came running up to Bowser. "Wait! I've been lost out here for days, and Borquios hypnotised me to join him. And I want to go on a adventure. My name is Iron." This was so easy. Then again.. Please say yes, please say yes, please say- "Who's Borquios?" Asked Bowser. Iron nearly tripped (like in scenes in Paper Mario 2 where Mario trips). "Borquios is the Bandit." Said Iron through gritted teeth. What a moron! Oh well, he'll be easy to trick! "Sure, whatever. I always need someone else." Said Bowser.

Iron has joined the party!

Giant rock or cracked wall in the way? Iron will help! Use him to blow up rocks and easy stuff to uncover secret and nessceary things! He naturally blows up enemys in battle. His Combination move with Bowser is Air Bomb. Bowser will throw Iron in the air to double damage on ground enemys and hit Air enemys!

"Let's get moving." Said Iron. He knew where his master wanted to meet him, but that was very far away. Oh well, things take time. A small patch of forest appearead in the distance. Everyone shouted for joy to be out of the horrible desert. The group went into the patch to find fruit, and instead found a small villiage. "Welcome to Patchf Villiage." Greeted a fuzzy. Fuzzys! But they were good fuzzys? That's what it appearead to be, as the fuzzys bounced around and sang songs, but didn't suck any blood. The visit was very short as Traka was found to have Furrangphobia, a fear of fuzzys. Coming out of the forest, they suddenly came straight to a steep cliff, overlooking a beach, and a ocean. The ocean Bowser washed up on. Bowser looked farther, beyond the ocean, but there was nothing. Just ocean.

CHAPTER 2: LEGEND OF THE BOTTOMLESS WATERS

Meanwhile, at a far side of Clary's Beach stood a figure, observing the figures observing the landscape. A giant turtle thing, a brown lump, a Toad (He remembeard stealing gold from a Toad once), and a bob-omb. THE bob-omb. The one with those fake medicene sellers. Already, the figure hated the group intensely.

TO BE CONTINUED...

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 02:21:05 PM »
UPDATES: Imaginemusic. Crappy name. If you aren't familar with the music tunes I offer in the boss battles, you can listen to em' at Youtube. I guarantee every tune I use will be viewable at Youtube.

"Can we stop staring at the ocean?" Sighed Iron. "Be quiet. I might be able to spot the Mushroom Kingdom or something." "But we've been here for 20 minuites!" Gasped back Traka. "I mean, you can't even see the island we came from." Joined General Goomba. "Oh shut up. I was just figuring, if we could find the Mushroo-" "Look! A stairway!" Shouted Traka. True enough, a giant stairway framed in the side of the led down to the beach. Already, the group except Bowser were running down, ignoring Bowser's angry shouts. "Grrr...fine. You win this time..." He tripped (literary too.) down the stairs, yelling unprintable things on the way down. He almost landed on Ggoomba who was stuck in the sand at the bottom, but Ggoomba escaped just in time. Bowser stumbled up, continuing his array of colorful, creative words. "And the motto is, don't run on stone stairways." "Shut up." Too make Bowser's day even worse, he accidantily walked right into a wooden sign, knocking it down. Bowser was too tired and annoyed to say anything. "Hmm... Clary's cliff to the south, You are on Clary's beach, and Clarys hotel to the east. That's intresting." Summed up General Goomba. "Hmmhp, well, I'm supposed to be going east/north anyway. But who's Clary?" No one replied.

10 minuites later, Bowser and Co. were right outside Clary's Hotel. Suddenly, Bowser thought of something strange. "Where's my robot?" Groaned Bowser looking around. It was true. Bowser??? had dissapearead completely, and nobody had noticed. "Well that's just great! I rescue the (insert your favorite swear word here) Koopa Bros, and I don't get anything for it!" "But they'll help you reach your castle." Reminded Ggoomba. Bowser's tiredness was getting too him. "Come on, let's rent a room." Said Bowser. "Do you have any money?" Said Iron. "Doh!" Yelled Bowser. "Don't worry, I brought a few coins." Rescued Traka. They went into the hotel, which was a damp and depressing place. Yet, it looked like it used to be famous and popular. "10 coins per room, 5 coins per extra night." Droned the registrater (I don't know the names). "I have 11 coins." Said Traka worridly. But everyone agreed that the money was worth it. They hurried up the stairs and into the room. "No!" Roared Bowser. The room was even more trashed then the Foyer. There was only 1 bed, and it would only fit Bowser and 1 other person. Trash littered the floor, and there were so much stains, it was impossible to tell what the original color of the room was. "I'm giving that dirtbag a piece of my mind!" Roared Bowser, crashing out of the room, his friends following him. When they got back down, the Toad wasn't there anymore. But 3 people were in the bar. The bartender, and 2 strangers. Bowser decided to ask them if they knew where he was. "Excuse me bartender, but I'm looking for the registrater?" Asked Bowser. A completely cloaked stranger near Bowser snickered. "I have no idea. I only know Clary." Said the Bartender. "Well tell me where Clary is." Said Bowser, anger rising. "Sorry, I don't tell information like that to suckers." The stranger snickered again. Bowser's anger was suddenly too high. "Who are you?" He growled to the stranger. "This isn't a good idea Bowser." Said Traka nervously. "Oh, I think it is." Said the cloaked stranger in a smooth voice. "Ha ha. I've been sent to kill you- or assinate you?" Said the stranger, a snicker still somewhere in his voice. "No your not. Now who are you?" Growled Bowser. "Me? Must you really know? Why, I'm...

DR. M!

(Cheesy music starts playing) "What the...?" Groaned Bowser. This was getting weird. "Come and get me!" He laughed, pulling off his hood, revealing a mouse face. Or was it a mask? Bowser swore he saw strings....

BOSS BATTLE: DR. M                Music: Mr. L battle (either) - Super Paper Mario

Dr. M flipped backwards onto a chair- that was balencing on another chair, making him swing backwards and forwards. "Ha ha! I'm so magnificent!" Bowser jumped on Dr.M! Dr. M got 3 damage! Bowser threw Iron at Dr. M! Did 4 damage! Bowser won't be allowed to attack next turn! "Ha ha! I'm so marvelous!" Dr. M jumped onto Bowser's head, and flipped backwards into the air, flying back into balencing on the chairs. Bowser got 4 damage! Bowser has 16 HP left! Iron blew up next to Dr. M's chairs! Dr. M is sent flying! One chair is obliviated! Dr. M is now balencing on one chair! "Ha ha! I'm so mysterious!" Dr. M threw the chair at Bowser! Bowser lost 5 HP! He has 11 left! The chair came flying back at Dr. M and he flipped it landing back balencing it again. Bowser breathed fire onto the chair. It burned up! Iron blew up again next to Dr. M! "Ha ha! I'm so monotounus... wait!" Dr. M tried to jump on Bowser, but missed, he fell to the floor, dazed. "acck." He gagged.

Dr. M jumped up, obviously surprised by the sheer power of Bowser. "I'll be back, and I promise, I'll be more mesmorizing then EVER! Eua!" Dr. M ran out of the hotel, still somehow mangaing to look cool. A scracthy voice sounded behind Bowser. "I heard you were looking for me." Gasped the voice. Bowser turned around and gasped. (Yet again!)

TO BE CONTINUED...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 03:48:07 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 01:39:31 PM »
UPDATES: (Nintendoobsessed comes into room and everyone throws tomatoes at him) Hey, Stop! Not in the eye! I'm really sorry. I had a giant history assignment over the weekends and yesterday I tried to update, but my computer crashed. Okay here's the after 4 days episode...

"What?" Said Bowser, extremely startled at the figure that had come into the bar. "Bowser? What are you doing here?" Said Gourmet Guy startled. "What?" Said Bowser again, still shocked. "Yes. I am Clary, which is actully my real name." Said Clary normally. Iron tried to shut off the conversation, but the strangeness of the fat Shy Guy having the name Clary, and owning a hotel was too disturbing. Bowser meanwhile, didn't know what to say. He decided to change the subject of the name Clary, but Clary responded faster. "That Dr. M guy has been disturbing my fine establishment for the past 3 days, says he's waiting. Looks like he was waiting for you." Bowser had ignored the conversation from the point "for the past 4 days". Wasn't he blasted out of the castle 4 days ago? "I think he's associated with those blasted pirates. Been attacking for years, like to call themselves "The New Brown Sugar Pirates. Whatever that means..." Bowser was completely ignoring Gourmet Guy now. He had found a red string. He started playing with the little string, curling it around his fingers... "You see, this whole feud started with a small incident. There was a scream...underground temple...trick...Captain Barbiegg...legends...fired...shout...darkness...so..."

."...And that is why I have a feud with those pirates, and the weaknesses of them. You never know, you might even want to remember this someday."  Bowser woke up with a start. The red string was around his nose. He quickly pulled it off before anyone else could notice. Fourtunately, his partners were all asleep, except for Iron, who was muttering about "King" or something. "Do you understand?" Said Clary. "Yeah...sure." Said Bowser. It's not like Shy Guys really have important opinions anyway. "I've heard you've been having some problems with your room?" Asked Clary, shooting right back to the point. "Yeah..." Muttered Bowser, still a little drowsy. "I'll give you room 1985. It's the most luxouriuos room. 6 beds." Bowser knew he didn't really need 6 beds, but he wasn't telling Clary. "Well, goodnight." Said Clary, making his way upstairs to the rooms. Bowser wasn't really sleepy anymore, and there was a lot of action going on so Bowser had some cake. Bowser tried to remember what he wanted to ask Gourmet Guy, but he had forgotten. He continued over to the bar. Unlike the people of Elubs town, the people in the hotel could tell Bowser was ferocious, so they would run away screaming if Bowser got near. Bowser eventully was fed up and went to the room, his partners awake by now. The room truly had 6 beds so Bowser took the largest and fell into a deep sleep before he could think about anything el

CRASH! Bowser woke up with a start. He looked around. His partners weren't there. They hadn't gone to bed. SMASH! Something bad was happening downstairs. Bowser quickly burst out of the room, into the empty hall.

TO BE CONTINUED...

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 02:17:09 PM »
UPDATES: I have estimated this, but if your reading this, you are one of 36 other readers (hurray?).

The hallway was a desolate cold- cold and desolate. The sounds of crashing coming from the floor below continued, so much that it would bore you if I continually typed CRASH! Over and over again. Bowser lept down the stairs. A incredibly loud crash sounded, and the sound of  a stairway breaking down emitted from the stairway. ...I'm pretty sure you can figure out what that means. Bowser fell down the cacading stairs, right into the bar/foyer room. The scene was vast. The entiere room was destroyed, explaining the loud CRASH's. Near the entrance to the hotel stood a tall pirate- a Shy Pirate if you will, holding Clary- this guy was REALLY tall- one arm under Clary's neck, the other a hook holding open the door. On the other side at the bar, Ggoomba, Traka, and Iron were tied up, Iron was loudly swearing and cursing while the other 2 were messing with the rope. A Pink Yoshi was tied up with them, pitifully trying to grab at a Smoothie 2 inches away from it's hand. And Pirates were coming out of doors, with land deeds and strangely, treasure. A plank of wood from the still falling stairway hit Bowser on the head and he stumbled right into the middle of the bar. He fell to the floor, too embarrased to get up. "Arr...?" Said one of the Shy Pirates, confused in the middle of carrying a large sack of gold. "BOWSER!" Screamed Clary rather girlishly. The tall captain growled. "Hurry up. This pitiful thing is a waste of our time. We have orders! Hurry!" Clary screamed again, and the pirates ran out extremely fast, leaving a single gold coin on the ground. "Untie us!" Shouted Iron, accompined with a curse. Bowser shredded the rope, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. The Yoshi fell over, as it was still leaning toward the Smoothie as the rope fell. "Now what's with all the swearing?" Said Bowser. "That rope was made of Eggplant fibers! They slowly melt the skin of whoever they're tying up." Bowser gagged. The Yoshi sighed and grabbed the Smoothie, sucking it as hard as it could. "MMM Mushrooms!" Said the Yoshi. That reminded Bowser of what he was going to ask Clary. "WHERE IS THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM?" Said Bowser outloud everyone jumped, except the Yoshi who was running around screaming "BRAINFREEZE!" The sound of the crazed Yoshi actracted everyones attention, and the Yoshi tripped, screaming as it hit the floor with a THUMP! Silence followed. "Alright then." Said Bowser, breaking the awkward silence. "I suppose we have to rescue Clary. It's our only way back to the Mushroom Kingdom. Noone said anything, the strange feeling in the air weighing down on everyone. "NO! WAIT!" Everyone turned around. It was the Yoshi. "We don't need another companion." Groaned Bowser. "No no... you see, the place where you are going. There are nice plumb Pineblerrys there. The radioactive ones." "What?" Said Bowser. "My favorite food are Pineblerrys, so much my NAME is Pineblerry. And the way to the place you want to go- Darvis Cove- you must cross the Vigamos Sea, and-" Bowser decided to cut in again. "We already can cross this Vigamos Sea. I can turn water to Ice." Pineblerry sadly shook his head. "Your feet get cold don't they? And think of all the life you would kill." Something strange seemed to darken at the life part. Something sinister. "And I-...I can go so fast, I can walk on water." Bowser burst out laughing even before a silence could take place. And Bowser was in the air. "Whaarug?" Said Bowser. And he gasped. Bowser was floating in the air. And Pineblerry had dissapearead. A voice came out of nowhere. "See? I'm going so fast that I can go back and forth, continuedly supporting Bowser in the air." Bowser turned white. "Okay! Okay! Now let me down!"

Pineblerry has temporaily joined the party!

Pineblerry is ridicoulously fast. He can get you somewhere you know in no time, and can even cross water. In battle, Pineblerry can attack 2 times in a row, but has terrible attack status. Pineblerry can combine with Bowser for Heavy Groundpound.

"Great." Thought Bowser. Now more food would need to be found. But a rumbling interrupted Bowser's thoughts. "The-the hotel! It's breaking down!" Cried General Goomba, running for the door. The others involuntairly joined him. 3 seconds after making it outside, the hotel collapsed, and the sound of food being crushed sounded. Pineblerry started to cry. Bowser turned to the east. Where was TutanKoopa?

TO BE CONTINUED...

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 01:59:36 PM »
UPDATES: Now with 200% more waterish-ness (no, that is NOT a word).

Bowser turned around for a 5th time. No, Pineblerry was not preparing to eat him, only eating a berry. Bowser was nervous of having the giant yoshi with them, as it could eat Bowser anytime it wanted to. Like right now? Bowser turned around again and grumbled, as if wanting the gaint Yoshi to eat him. Iron was wondering when the group would finally turn towards where his master was. Traka thought of traveling on sea- he had never been on a sea before. And General Goomba thought of when would they finally reach the beloved Mushroom Kingdom instead of this even to himself mysterious place. And Pineblerry thought of pineblerrys, oh, the delicous taste. Finally, the sea apperead, rolling and shifting, a beutiful mass of twilight sun and- "Hey! We could have just rode you!" Grumbled Bowser, pointing at Pineblerry. "I can't be rode over land." Replied Pineblerry. Bowser grumbled something under his breath, and the quest continued. Somehow, everyone managed to fit on the yoshi (even if it WAS giant) and Pineblerry started running. Wind hurled past thier faces, the speed ridicuoulous. Bowser saw something dark in a corner of the sea. Was it a deep spot? Pineblerry's previous words seemed to come back. "Think of all the life you would kill." Something sinister flashed in his eyes..." Bowser shifted nervously. After a few minuites, Bowser's charming nature came. "I thought you could run fast. How come we're still not there?" Asked Bowser rudely. Pineblerry couldn't talk while running so General Goomba anwsered. "It's a SEA Bowser. It's big." Informed Ggoomba. A splash of salt water unwarningly came flying into Bowser's eyes.

Flying through the air....hitting the ground. "What the-" The cold rock muffled the rest of Bowser's words. He looked up. He was in a large cave, the end in misty darkness. Everyone else except for Pineblerry was nearby, trying to start a fire. "The rock's too cold." Informed Bowser, his hope inspiring. Everyone glared at him. "So...where are we?" Asked Bowser, a little shaken at the strange wakeup. "We're inside Darvis Cove. Pineblerry left to find the Pineblerry's, and you finally woke up. That seemed satisfactory, and Bowser silently nodded. The fire was never started, and everyone attempted to sleep on the cold rock. What if the pirates came by? Thought Bowser nervously. He could stand up to them. They were so weak. Soooo weak. Just stupid Shy Guys. Oooooh! How sca-.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 05:41:55 PM »
Who is Dr. M!? Does he work for Mario!? Does he have a grudge against Bowser!? IS he Mario!? Just speculating. I like how you've created intrigue, even if it is a total rip-off of Mr. L.

The chapters are very well put together in my opinion. It seems like they could be actual chapters in a game.

(On a side note, I think "Bonechill Battle" from Super Paper Mario would be a good music for the Dochatabus boss fight.)

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2007, 06:40:14 AM »
UPDATES: Hello. That's all.

MAIL:
Who is Dr. M!? Does he work for Mario!? Does he have a grudge against Bowser!? IS he Mario!? Just speculating. I like how you've created intrigue, even if it is a total rip-off of Mr. L.

The chapters are very well put together in my opinion. It seems like they could be actual chapters in a game.

(On a side note, I think "Bonechill Battle" from Super Paper Mario would be a good music for the Dochatabus boss fight.)

Ahh...Dr. M. Yes, I kind of figure him as a mixture of Mr. L (obviously) and Moustafa. And...do you mean Bonechill Battle from Paper Mario 2? Either way, I'll change the music for that. There are some things mentioned earlier in the story that may become important later, so if your bored waiting for a Chapter, some of the earlier concepts are worth a look...

"Ouch....OUCH!" The rope shifted for a third time against Bowser's face, enraging him in a fest of knots. Bowser had awoken tied in tight knots, the rope given him rashes every time they shifted, which was often every 4 seconds. Everyone else was nowhere, and Bowser had looked down to see a pool of lava. He was still in Darvis Cove, as he could tell by the rock designs, but that didn't make up for being dangled over lava. "Wait...I've survived lava before! I'll survive it again!" Announced Bowser feeling stupid for being afraid of the lava. "That's not lava. That's acid." Came a voice from a faraway ledge. Bowser shifted against the ropes to see who was speaking. "Iron!" Gasped Bowser. "Could you help me? I'm in a bit of a ...knot." A rope snapped. Bowser had accidentily shifted his claws against a rope, which had snapped. Bowser shifted as faraway from the broken rope as possible. Unfortunately, there wasn't very much space and Bowser snapped another rope in the process. "Well...you could swing over here." Called Iron nervously. Bowser had to survive so his master could deal with Bowser, but it was seeming hopeless. "SWING? Are you nuts?" Cried Bowser. Suddenly, another rope snapped, and Bowser was hanging from the ropes. A acidboo jumped up, aiming for Bowser's legs, but missed, falling back into the red acid. More acidboos suddenly started attacking. "Swing you stupid oaf! Swing!" Shouted Iron from the ledge. Bowser had no choice now. He shifted, swinging back and forth to the ledge. At one point, a acidboo hit him, and the pain was strange. It was beyond terrible. It could only be comfortable now. Bowser still yelped, but continued the awkward swinging grip. A loud hissing sound suddenly arised. Bowser turned his head and froze. A massive acidboo ten times the size of Bowser was coming. Bowser swung faster then he had before. With a trip and a taste of dust, Bowser was on the ledge. The giant acidboo leapt up, and knocked the rope cage into oblivion. Bowser was too tired to care. "Are you all right?" Asked Iron, nervous if Bowser had a breakdown or something strange like that. "Yeah." Said Bowser. "What's going on?" Asked Bowser, surprised he had the strength to ask. "Well...Shy Pirates attacked. I knocked out a few, and Traka and Ggoomba were carried away. We haven't heard anything of Pineblerry, and well, you got carried away by a few of them while you were still asleep. They set you up there. While I was still asleep? Now Bowser was embarrased. And then something else came to mind. They hadn't asked Pineblerry to take them back. They had only asked him to take them thier. "By Princess Peach!" Roared Bowser in anger. That yoshi must have ditched them here. But there was no time to care. "Bowser..." From the walls came a withering voice. "Bowser...it is me..." Bowser knew the voice. Tutankoopa WAS here. He could get them to the next guardian too. "He has me..." Came a last withering message, and then Tutankoopa was gone. "Come on. We have little time." Said Bowser, the feeling of the Guardian starting to wither... "Come on!" Said Bowser hurridly, rushing into a dark cavern.

TO BE CONTINUED...           

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 10:27:34 AM »
And...do you mean [Bonetail] Battle from Paper Mario 2?

No, I meant the Chapter 7 boss fight in Super Paper Mario...but I think the Bonetail music works nice as well. Perhaps better.

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2007, 11:55:52 AM »
Oh crap... I missed the BoneCHILL part. Sorry! By the way, I'll take any requests for Boss fights before Team G.A.B.U.P.T.

EDIT: Since next episode is the Chapter finale, I'm going to have to wait until I have enough time. Swy tho.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 03:08:30 PM by Nintendoobsessed »

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 02:44:21 PM »
UPDATES: Yes! I have time!  By the way, this chapter contains small spoilers for Chapter 5 of PM 2, just beacause of the music choice, just skip that.

"Stop running so fast!" Complained Iron, as Bob-omb=heavy. The caves were empty, usually with a few crates, filled with knick-knacks, and occasinally treasure. Bowser wanted to get everything over with, so he ran past the crates, groaning every time a treasure-crate was passed. It was definatly a surprise when in the middle of running, Shy Pirates jumped out of nowhere. "Arrr!" Whispearead a Shy Pirate, swinging a (cute) wooden sword. "Oh great...trouble." Said Bowser sarcastically. The Shy Pirate swung the sword, hitting Bowser in the gut. "Ouch...and with a wooden sword?" The Shy Pirates obviously didn't have very much HP or Power, as they were defeated quickly, without much fuss. The running through the endless hallways continued, without much luck on finding anything but crates and Shy Pirates. And then the Red Door. Bowser had seen it coming, a big red door. But it was a trick. As soon as it shoved open, Bowser fell onto a giant slide. Iron, who was too tired to even see ahead, went mindlessly into the trap. The slide was large, enough to let 14 people slide at the same time. No end of it could be seen, and the edges went off to a deep darkness. Iron had turned white, and Bowser was starting to find the slide a little bit fun. After 5 minuites, the sound of waves could be heard, loud and deadly. Flip, WHAM. Bowser, Iron, and Traka fell to the floor, face down. "Let's get going." Muttered Bowser, trying to sound causal. After 5 minuites of walking through the long passage next to a underground river, Bowser suspected something was up. "Where did you come from?" Bowser said, piecing a question and an exclamation together. "Uh...I fell on the slide." Said Traka, trying to remember what had happened, but after the Shy Pirates had captured him, he could remember nothing except for falling on the slide. "Whuh-what about..." Traka's confused look confirmed that he shouldn't press the issue anymore. It was time to stop anyway. "What are you waiting for?" Came a voice from around the bend in the shadowy passage. The strict sound of rushing water continued. "Who's there?" Questioned Bowser angrily. He was tired of walking. He was tired of talking. He was tired of no anwsers. It was time the crap ended. "I SAID WHO'S THERE?" Roared Bowser. Stomping forward, leaving Traka and Iron trying to catch up, Bowser rounded the corner. Next to the figure Bowser had confronted, the cave ended, and the beautiful Vigamos Sea could be seen in shining beauty. The figure was the Tall Captain from earlier. In a corner, Clary was knocked out. In the Tall Captains hands clutched General Goomba. "Not again." Groaned Bowser. Once again, the General had been taken hostage. "Yes, I took this little idea from Docha'. He won't mind. Considering he's dead." The Captain had a rusty, ugly laugh that sounded like a lamb choking on a apple. "Do you also have Tutankoopa?" Asked Bowser. The Captain smirked. "You're pretty smart for a big dumb dinosaur, huh?" Said the Captain, laughing again. "Don't attack. He'll pierce me." Gasped Ggoomba. This was true, as the arm holding Ggoomba had a hook at the end of it. The Captain stopped laughing. "It's time to get down to business. I've been severly ordered by my master, who was ordred by his master, who was- I can't let you know the links." Said the Pirate quickly. "But I can tell you, I'm Captain Darg, the new Captain Sugar, and as my duties as Captain Sugar, I guard everything perfectly. Which means I must kill. How pitiful, the end to a small turtle, a fungus, and a hunk of scrap metal. Hahahh...."

CHAPTER BOSS BATTLE: CAPTAIN DARG             Music: Lord Crump battle, Chapter 5 - Paper Mario 2

Captain Darg clutched Ggoomba more savegley, then throws him to the ground, next to Clary. "Ha harr. A real pirate dosen't fight with bait." Stated Captain Darg. Bowser breathed fire onto Captain Darg, knocking him to the ground, he quickly jumps back up. "Don't try that with me!" Bowser used Air Bomb! Iron was thrown by Bowser at Captain Darg. It was super effective! "Bloody-" Captain Darg swung his hook at Bowser, dealing 3 damage. Bowser has 17 left. Bowser and Iron lost thier turns from the Combination! Captain Darg jumped on Bowser, dealing 4 damage. He has 13 left! Bowser switched partners to Traka! Traka and Bowser prepare Ground Pound! "Are you sure we should do this? You got pretty damaged last tim-" Bowser performed Ground Pound! It was ultra effective! "H-h-he has 6 HP left!" Gasped Ggoomba. "Warrg! He's awake!" Said Darg surprisinly. He kicked General Goomba agains the wall. "Try waking up now yah stupid mushroom!" Laughed Captain Darg. Captain Darg used his first turn! Captain Darg jumped on Traka! Traka is out for another turn! Bowser switched to Iron! Captain Darg is strengthing up! Bowser used Air Bomb again! Captain Darg is nearly over! "No"-gasp! "You can't win!" Captain Darg unleashed his power! Captain Darg jumped on Bowser! Did 8 damage! Bowser has 5 HP left! Captain Darg jumped on Bowser with 4 HP! Bowser has 1 HP left! Bowser used Air Bomb on Captain Darg again! "Bloody-..."

"YES!" Roared Bowser. Captain Darg was on the verge of death. He groaned weakly. Bowser, victory in his grasp, suddenly remembred. "Who...who is your master?" Said Bowser. Captain Darg smiled, the verge of death smile. "I don't have to tell you that, now that it's all over." He whispearead smiling. He died smiling. "Not again!" Cried Bowser, angry. Who was the mastermind behind capturing his guardians? A quiet voice hovered in the air. "He's not breathing." Said Traka quietly. "Of course he's not breathing, we just kicked his-" But Traka wasn't talking about Darg. General Goomba was in a circle created by Traka and Iron. Bowser walked over to look. "Bu-" But there was nothing to say. Was he truly gone? ROARRRRR. The noise was loud. Even louder than Bowser's loudest roars. And it came from the Vigamos Sea. Everyone turned to the sea. Arising from the sea was a monstrous head. It wasn't a blooper. It was huge. Moss covered it's massive head, and as far as the eye could see, the shadow of the thing's body underwater strecthed out. It was like a Sea Snake. It probably was a Sea Snake. "V-Vigamos." Whimpearead a voice from the corner. Clary was awake. "V-v-VIGAMOS!" He screamed. "It-...it's not over yet." Said Bowser. Everyone turned to the sea monster.

CHAPTER BOSS BATTLE: VIGAMOS                 Music: Lord Crump battle, Chapter 5 - Paper Mario 2

The Sea Snakes head poked through into the battle set. ROARRRR. Bowser and Traka were the team, as Bowser was sure of Ground Pound being a perfect attack. Bowser and Traka performed Ground Pound! But it didn't hurt Vigamos at all! "Oh...oh no." Said Bowser. Vigamos bit at Traka, knocking him to the ground. Traka's knocked out for 4 turns. "Oh...oh..." Bowser's face turned white as the spluttering continued. Then he remembered. He only had 1 HP left. And then he remembered he couldn't attack beacause he had already used a Combination. Vigamos snapped at Bowser. 6 HP. 6 HP. Bowser fell to the ground. Vigamos roared with triumph. "No...NO!" Iron knew that Bowser was the only key to making it back to Master. Iron moved through Trakas backpack. There was a Life Shroom. They bought 2 Super Mushrooms, a Lightning Strike, and a Life Shroom. (Taken from a previous episode). He quickly gave Bowser the life Shroom. He was back- with 5 HP. "Thank you!" Gasped Bowser. Now it was Bowser's turn. Noticing Trakas bag, he noticed a Lightning Strike. "Take this slimy!" Cried Bowser, using Lightning Strike. It did 10 Damage! ULTRA EFFECTIVE! "But...that was the last one." Said Bowser worridly. And Iron couldn't attack Vigamos as it's head hanged in the air. They had no choice... "AIR STRIKE!" Yelled Bowser, tossing Iron at Vigamos. It didn't work. "N-nothing's working." Blubbered Bowser. Vigamos was about to use it's 6 attack. Vigamos lifted it's head an- YUMMY! The rock celing suddenly shattred, and a fat Yoshi fell out of the sky, right onto Vigamos. ROOARRRR... Vigamos has been defeated!

LEVEL UP! Bowser's HP goes up to 25. Pineblerry learned Fat Ground Pound!

"Uh...what did I miss?" Said Pineblerry.

TO BE CONTINUED...

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 02:11:27 PM »
UPDATES: Now with over 600 views! Yay!

END OF CHAPTER.

Meanwhile, in Mario's Castle... Thump. The next thing Peach knew, she was on a cold, musty floor. It looked like she was in the famous dungeons in the castle, famous beacause no one used them. She quietly creeped around a corner, in case one of Mario's guards were alert. "You lucky young scallop!" Cried a croaky voice. Kammy Koopa was behind bars, her flying broom in a corner, snapped. "It's just what you deserve, but..." Peach checked the door to see if there was a way to open it. Nope. Peach sighed. "I'll be back with help." She said. Kammy swore at her, and banged the bars, Peach trying to ignore the racket. Don't these dungeons have stairs? Thought Peach desperately. If the Mushroom Kingdom had actully used the dungeons, it probably would have been the best in the land. SPLAT! Peach stepped in a murky puddle. This was getting worse. Suddenly, the light to a exit appearead, shining in glory. Peach ran, stumbling a little, but climbing up the high stairs, finally making it out. Just as she had gotten out, a Koopa had run right into her, knocking her to the ground. "Ack! Sorry, but escape is here!" Cried the Koopa, and he ran off. Peach got up, thinking about what he had just said. Escape? How? Another Koopa came running past. "W-wait! What escape?" She called to the Koopa. He stopped. "They-The Koopatrols discovered spare ships in Bowser's Castle Basement!" Peach gasped. Mario didn't know about this. Should she tell him, and help him escape? No. She was not helping that dirty brute. "Wait for me!" Peach called to the Koopas, running after them.

"BRA HA HA! You should have listened to my scary war-" "Shut up." Said Bowser. "I was just practicing." Said Tutankoopa, hurt. By now, everyone had gone back to the outside of the Hotel. Clary was shaking and bumbling. Bowser was watching Shadow Bay's waters move. Iron was mumbling to himself again. Traka and General Goomba were chating. Like every other dumb story ever, General Goomba recovered. As everyone else continued chatting, Bowser walked over to Clary. Clary was watching the waters of the bay move as well. "Clary." Said Bowser in as soft a voice he could conjure. "I-I-..." Mumbled Clary. "Clary. Where is the Mushroom Kingdom?" Asked Bowser. Clary started sweating. "Sir-King-Sir...those pirates...they...I don't remember. The Pirates gave me amnesia." Mumbled Clary. "Explains my situation." Said Traka, who had secretly been listening. Bowser remembered that too, Traka suddenly joining Bowser and Iron on the giant slide. "So...we're still lost." Said Bowser, in a eerily calm voice. No one had to anwser that question. General Goomba asked the more obvious question instead. "Where is the next guardian-" "Tubba Blubba." Finished Bowser just for kicks. Tutankoopa nodded. "As the prophet said, each guardian points to the next." "What prophet?" Yawned Bowser.  Tutankoopa ignored this. "You must go southeast, to the deeper parts of Shadow Bay, the body of water south of the Vigamos Sea. There, out in the water-" "Aw, not another watery place." Interrupted Bowser again. Tutankoopa sighed. "As your not intrested in my geographic information, let me give you a new ability. "Hopefully it'll actully work unlike that stupid Bowser??? robot." As if on cue, the spoken of robot, came rolling down Clary's cliff, right at Bowser. "Ahh!" He gasped, jumping out of the way. The robot went flying into the bay, disapearing beneath the waves. "Point proven." Concluded Bowser. "That...was strange." Said Tutankoopa. "Anyway...Here is a fantastic ability!" A light glowed around Bowser. Bowser now knows disenigrate! Any water eniemes not boss's can be turned to sand! "Awesome!" Cried Bowser. "Now, to get to inner Shadow Bay, you must go through the Poison Lagoon." Tutankoopa pointed to a distant patch of green. Bowser turned back around to argue, but Tutankoopa had already dissapearead.

TO BE CONTINUED...                                                             

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
UPDATES: Yahoo! 3 pages!

The patch of green turned out to be much farther away then thought. An hour had passed, and according to General Goomba's guess, they were about halfway. "Wait for me!" Cried out a voice Bowser thought he would be over with. Pineblerry tripped, gasping for breath. "Where...? Where are you guys going?" He gasped. Bowser would normally have been annoyed by the yoshi's prescence, but this was intresting. "You've been following us for an hour without us noticing?" Said Bowser, a mix between question and statement. Pineblerry croaked. "Yeah...I...I....I don't want to be a glutton!" He cried out. Bowser groaned, ignored the Yoshi, and continued walking/marching. The others in the group were uneasy. "He...he could help." Said Traka. "I don't care. He's just a fat yoshi." Replied Bowser. Pineblerry glared. "Oh yeah? Your not so thin yourself Bloatser." Bowser ignored this too. "Besides, how are you going to cross Shadow Bay?" Shouted the yoshi. Bowser stopped. This was true. But he hated yoshis. Why did he even agree to that Pineblerry joining him even for a short time? This was difficult, but... "Fine. But you better catch up." He called back. Pineblerrys groan was easily audible.

Another hour and 5 minuites passed, and they were there, the Poison Lagoon rising above them. Strange croaks of creatures could be heard from inside. "Across here leads to the place in the Bay we need to go." Said Ggoomba, looking into the gloomy darkness. Traka shivered. FLASH! The sound of a cape blowing the wind struck out. But now it was gone, the faint smell of eggplants was still there. Pineblerry looked nervously around. But now everything was silent.

Smack. Smuck. The mud irritated Bowser's feet, and every 3 minuites, he would crazily scratch at it. They had been attacked by pirhana plants several times, as well as strange red goombas that lept out of the swamp. It went like this for a while. Smash. Out of the mud, a pirahana plant attacked. "WHAT YOU DOING HERE? NO PASS. TELL BOSS." It dissaperead under the mud. "Sounds exactly like that Lava pirahana I told to guard the Eggplant Spirits." Said Bowser. After 5 minuites, Bowser realized what that meant. The mud around the group started to pop, mud sprang everywhere. Something was coming out of the mud...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Print