Print

Author Topic: Paper Bowser  (Read 10961 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
UPDATES: Yahoo! 3 pages!

The patch of green turned out to be much farther away then thought. An hour had passed, and according to General Goomba's guess, they were about halfway. "Wait for me!" Cried out a voice Bowser thought he would be over with. Pineblerry tripped, gasping for breath. "Where...? Where are you guys going?" He gasped. Bowser would normally have been annoyed by the yoshi's prescence, but this was intresting. "You've been following us for an hour without us noticing?" Said Bowser, a mix between question and statement. Pineblerry croaked. "Yeah...I...I....I don't want to be a glutton!" He cried out. Bowser groaned, ignored the Yoshi, and continued walking/marching. The others in the group were uneasy. "He...he could help." Said Traka. "I don't care. He's just a fat yoshi." Replied Bowser. Pineblerry glared. "Oh yeah? Your not so thin yourself Bloatser." Bowser ignored this too. "Besides, how are you going to cross Shadow Bay?" Shouted the yoshi. Bowser stopped. This was true. But he hated yoshis. Why did he even agree to that Pineblerry joining him even for a short time? This was difficult, but... "Fine. But you better catch up." He called back. Pineblerrys groan was easily audible.

Another hour and 5 minuites passed, and they were there, the Poison Lagoon rising above them. Strange croaks of creatures could be heard from inside. "Across here leads to the place in the Bay we need to go." Said Ggoomba, looking into the gloomy darkness. Traka shivered. FLASH! The sound of a cape blowing the wind struck out. But now it was gone, the faint smell of eggplants was still there. Pineblerry looked nervously around. But now everything was silent.

Smack. Smuck. The mud irritated Bowser's feet, and every 3 minuites, he would crazily scratch at it. They had been attacked by pirhana plants several times, as well as strange red goombas that lept out of the swamp. It went like this for a while. Smash. Out of the mud, a pirahana plant attacked. "WHAT YOU DOING HERE? NO PASS. TELL BOSS." It dissaperead under the mud. "Sounds exactly like that Lava pirahana I told to guard the Eggplant Spirits." Said Bowser. After 5 minuites, Bowser realized what that meant. The mud around the group started to pop, mud sprang everywhere. Something was coming out of the mud...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Print