Print

Author Topic: What's the Premise of Super Smash Bros. Again?  (Read 7283 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: December 23, 2007, 05:51:06 AM »
Ah yeah.

Click for full size! Do it!
And sketch.

I think Lucas' popcorn is emitting caffeine rays. Everyone over on the right side is very excited while the left side is rather calm.

A funny thing happened when I was scanning the drawing. An eraser shaving was either on the scanner already or stuck to the drawing. Well... look:

Looking good, Popo. I just Photoshopped it out of the sketch.

Can't draw Bowser so well. But he had to be in there. Can't draw Snake so well either. But he's obviously necessary. Neither of the two people I showed the sketch before noticed Snake's hand was backwards.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 09:06:28 AM »
Wait... What's this?

Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 09:20:24 AM »
Heh heh heh... good stuff. Better than I could draw, at the least (but, then again, everything is better than I could draw).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 01:45:12 PM »
Where's King Dedede? But anyways it looks good. I draw like crap also ShadowBrain.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 03:24:52 PM »
That's Ness from EarthBound, and Captain Falcon from F-ZERO. I'd think you'd be familiar with such characters, MaxVance!

I tried to draw Dedede and failed. Then I came up with what Bowser would be doing, and it worked better.
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 03:32:21 PM »
...Final Destination?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 03:35:08 PM »
The premise is classic characters beating up other classic characters.

What do you mean that was sarcasm?!

All joking aside, that is a great drawing and I hope you continue to create great drawings such as these.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 09:25:05 PM »
Bird Person, how long did it take you to draw that? It looks great! (way better than I could draw)
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 10:29:12 PM »
Things with as many details as this one take about a day. I still go about my day but instead of engaging in focused gaming or just doing nothing while idling, I work on the drawing. I should time myself to see exactly how much time goes into one of these.

Toad: My point was that it's become, "Sonic vs. Mario! Snake vs. Mario!!" rather than an the most epic multiplayer Nintendo game ever, used for you and your friends to battle Nintendo characters. I know what I'm going to be doing first when I get the game, and it's not going to be making Mario and Sonic fight each other.

I'm kind of late, and should have drawn this in October... It wouldn't have looked as good, though. Two months can make a difference.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 04:13:20 PM »
That's also not the first thing I'm going to do when I get Brawl. I don't know what the first thing I'll do when I get the game will be (probably a happy dance that will make me look like an idiot, in the store, right in front of all of those people..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 04:37:55 PM »
All I can say is:

1) I believe you messed up Pikachu's Ears...

2) Why does that popcorn container say "Pop?" (Pop, as in soda.)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 04:43:00 PM »
This is fantastic, but I was under the impression that Nana wore pink, and Snake's bandanna was blue like his suit. Also, MaxVance wins this thread.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 04:46:22 PM »
1. I was thinking, "How does Pikachu hear things when its ears appear to simply be flimsy cones?" So I tried something new and I kind of like it.

2. I love leaving things open for interpretation. Pop-what? Popcorn? Popcron? Poppin' McPopperson's Poppity Pops? Anything you want it to say, it could say it.

...Nana is wearing pink.
It's YOUR problem!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2007, 06:58:00 PM »
don't complain, just enjoy the work that he put into the drawing.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 07:01:45 PM »
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. And not enough people have the guts to give constructive criticism. Feedback is welcome.
It's YOUR problem!

Print