Print

Author Topic: Spear Guy Mask  (Read 2953 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: April 27, 2008, 09:42:20 PM »

...Or whatever those little Shy Guy natives from Yoshi's Island were called. Three things about this mask: One; sculpting isn't really a hobby of mine (though posting this has made me start thinking about it...)--this was a thing I did for school. Two; when I say I did it for school, I mean when I was in seventh grade, so it's not as good as it might be if I tried making it again today. Three; it broke in half at some point, which is why there's a giant crack going down the center of it (it was kind of hard holding it together).

I mean, the only reason I posted this is because it's Mario-related, it was lying around, and I finally managed to get ahold of my dad's camera and take all the TMK-worthy pics I've been meaning to.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 07:26:14 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 12:50:10 AM »
Pretty good, but make a new one and post a picture of it without all that Sonic stuff in the background. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 06:49:15 PM »
My bad... couldn't really find a decent background.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 10:59:42 PM »
Put the camera on the floor, set the self-timer, and bend over it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 06:39:48 AM »
Hmm... good idea! I mean, I'm not a camera whiz... I was thinking the other day about how cool it was that I took this one picture in a dark room and it came out like I'd snapped it in broad daylight.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 07:26:53 PM »
Alright, I got a somewhat better pic (not that anyone was losing any sleep over the last one).

Print