Print

Author Topic: Oracle Games Finale Colorizations  (Read 3455 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« on: May 02, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »

This is the most recent installment in a series of colorizations I have done over the years (which you may or may not have seen, as I put some in their own threads and others in the now-defunct "TMK Art Thread"). I never beat Oracle of Ages or Seasons, so I'd never seen these prior to editing them (spoilers!), but I believe that they show up when you beat the "linked" game. Also included are some other assorted in-game sprites.

Credit goes to "desgardes" of The Spriter's Resource for ripping the <a href="http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/zelda/oracle/display.php?file=seasonsrip.png" >original sprite sheet[/url].

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 08:10:41 PM »
Pretty.

I've never played the Oracleses either, but that person in the second picture looks disturbingly similar to what approximately 91% of DeviantArt thinks Geno looks like.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 08:46:19 PM »
That's Ralph, I think. He overprotects Nayru, and might've been based somewhat on Geno.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 09:34:39 AM »
Yeah, that's Ralph. Both he and Vaati bear a similarity to Geno. Capcom helped with the games, so...

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 02:23:16 PM »
Well, Capcom is the expert on blue-clad characters that should have been in Brawl.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 06:44:04 PM »
Well, Capcom is the expert on blue-clad characters that should have been in Brawl.

Ralph?
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »
Well, on a somewhat similar note, I finally beat Oracle of Seasons! Now if only my Ages copy wasn't broken and my brother hadn't semi-lost his... *steam shoots from ears*

Print