Print

Author Topic: Mario video requests - Temporarily closed...  (Read 15026 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 04:05:08 PM »
Yeah. If you get more questions wrong than right on the quiz, you have to fight them.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2009, 04:11:31 PM »
Ah, I didn't know that! Thanks Kimimaru.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »
You're welcome. My camcorder should be in soon, so when it comes in I'll start taking requests again.

Also, my project is almost complete, and I almost have the max points in New Super Mario Bros.!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »
I tryed doing that, but I gave up.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 03:51:52 PM »
You're welcome. My camcorder should be in soon, so when it comes in I'll start taking requests again.

Also, my project is almost complete, and I almost have the max points in New Super Mario Bros.!

Out of curiosity, how many points is it possible to have? 
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2009, 06:26:49 PM »
Out of curiosity, how many points is it possible to have? 
Probably 99,999,999 points. Using the Mega Mushroom and getting to the flagpole with "99" seconds on the clock is an easy way get a lot of points. Along with using a Star or Koopa shell to knock out an army of enemies.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »
Is it possible to get the score to end in 9? Seems like points are always a multiple of 10.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2009, 06:37:50 PM »
Yeah, that last, stubborn zero after I got the max score in SMW always bothered me.

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »
Is it possible to get the score to end in 9? Seems like points are always a multiple of 10.
It might be 99,999,990 points. I'm still trying to get that score and It's taking FOREVER! Right now I'm at 27,936,900 points.
Just a few million more to go...

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »
The max Score is 99,999,999. I currently have around 67 million points. I use a strategy that I created to get points. It involves going into World 1-1 many times. Each run gives me around 64,200 points, and each run takes around 34 seconds.

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2009, 12:33:49 PM »
Wow. My "no Cape/Balloon" Tubular run was severely one-upped:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm3le0RLXo4
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2009, 03:09:08 PM »
That was great! It was a TAS (Tool-Assisted Spedrun) though, so don't be let down. It would probably take MANY tries to do that in real time.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2009, 05:03:19 PM »
Indeed.  I like tool-assisted as much as the next guy, but yours was still better because you did it on your own.

Print