Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Advance  (Read 4932 times)

« on: July 27, 2001, 02:14:49 PM »
I think it is a pretty cool game.I like Mario brothers more than Mario 2,because I never know what I'm doing.What do you think?

All Yoshis bow to me.
All Yoshis bow to me.

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2001, 02:37:30 PM »
I like Super Mario Bros 2 the best.

I like Mario.
I like Mario.

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2001, 05:18:17 PM »
I love that game! I like SMB2 better because there is actually a last level! I played that before when I was like 3. My fave character is Luigi for his jump. Has anyone beat the gam? I got 34/40 Yoshi eggs. I wish I knew what it did.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2001, 07:04:49 PM »
I have beat SMB2.....i have all 40 yoshi eggs and all the ace coins.   Guess what happens win you win!!!! Nothing.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2001, 07:35:31 PM »
WHAT???? Your kidding! I heard it's supposed to open a new multiplayer optian but now i find out it does nothing? Bummer. and it was another bummer when nothing happened when i got all red coins.

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2001, 07:25:44 AM »
GEZE!Are all the limits for King Yoshi's posts 4?
Any way,I.......Suck at the Yoshi challenge.
I've only got 1-3 and 1-1!I'm thinking,though,That in 1-2,you have to ride the bezzos back to the biginning to get the first one,because the one I found,said it was the second.VERY INTERESTING!

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2001, 03:49:00 PM »
well that's ok! Yoshi's challenege is pretty hard. I'd help you on that  level but i forget where it is...

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2001, 06:44:52 AM »
I figured it out.they were just put in the wrong order.I also can get 2-1 and the first one in 2-2.

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2001, 06:51:06 PM »
well,that was then,this is now.I beat it!Ace coins,too!

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2001, 09:14:56 PM »
My favorite part of SMA is that I don't own it!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2001, 05:38:20 AM »
oh,come on.AMF,you atleast have to like it a little bit!it's SMB2 for peate's sake!

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2001, 02:32:28 PM »
I like it because I don't own it! If it forced me to buy it or else the president of Nintendo would come and kill me, I wouldn't like it. But I wasn't forced to buy it, so I'm happy! I love games with classic graphics more than all this newfangled stuff!

(Although my mom ALMOST forced me to get it. . . she didn't truly believe that I didn't want it. . .)

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2001, 04:24:24 PM »
To be honest I'd like to try SMB2 on the NES again. Just to hear what the other songs sounded like (I forgot)and I kinda like the way the characters look in it.

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2001, 04:45:30 PM »
I beat Mario 2, got all 100 ace coins, got all 40 yoshi eggs, (I hate the two in Wart's Castle), and what happens, is that you see "PERFECT" on your screen.  As for me, Mario Advance is fun, but it's WWWWWWAAAAAAYYYY too easy!  I mean like too too easy!  Without even trying, by the time I'm done level 1, I have over 10 lives, and the hearts are dumb, how can you lose to the FIRST Birdo?  You need 5 hearts to stay alive at the first Birdo?  Wo!  These guys didn't know they were changing a hard game into an easy game!

BTW: I've found several mistakes in that game!  I'm not against it, but the challenge is not in air, and it's fun!

I made it to Phaze 27 of Mario Bros.

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2001, 05:31:26 PM »
I loved  Super Mario Advanced - I mean an advanced SMB2 coupled with the original Mario Bros is definitely a great combo (though I wish they made new Mario games instead of remaking old ones, but its still quite good). The game was quite easy, imo. I have 38/40 Yoshi Eggs (I'm only missing the last 2 from 7-2, and that's because I can't beat Wart in one life. . .) and all of the Ace Coins, and I got most of those without much challenge. As for the original Mario Bros., its also quite easy (I made it to lv. 35 once). Despite this, its still a good game, and it does have good replay value. The graphics and sound are great (I love the SMB2 Overworld Theme), and my only gripe is that the game isn't that challenging. If I had to rate it, I'd give it an overall 8.5/10, which is a good job.

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

Print