Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 - Cool, cool Mountain  (Read 3434 times)

AW

« on: August 24, 2001, 01:21:58 PM »
Can anyone tell me where the star is after I have the 8 red coins?

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2001, 08:59:11 PM »
I think it was on a ledge somwhere,that's all i remember.

One by one the penguins steal my sanity.

AW

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2001, 09:31:53 PM »
Thanks ... we found it!!!

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2001, 01:27:44 PM »
You're welcome,glad to help whenever I can!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2001, 05:49:16 PM »
Yeah. Anything else?

------------------------------
The Game Master.

AW

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2001, 10:36:03 PM »
Sure there is!?! Any truth in the whereabouts of Luigi in this game? We're having a blast with this game!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2001, 11:35:38 AM »
Luigi is in SM64:

Step One: Play until you are sleepy.
Step Two: Tell everyone to let you sleep.
Step Three: Go to bed.
Step Four: Have a dream.

If it's about SM64, go to the next step. If not, then repeat Step Four until you have a dream about SM64 or until you are awake. If the latter, then repeat starting at Step One. (Note: If you have a dream about Yoshi's Safari, see a doctor at once.)

Step Five: Luigi's now in SM64! Don't pinch yourself, or he'll disappear.

That's the only method known for finding Luigi in SM64. Any other method won't work.

In case you couldn't tell, that means there's no Luigi in SM64.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2001, 06:32:22 PM »
Yup, Luigi is not in SM64 (though there are quite a few fake pics of Luigi in SM64 on the net that seem quite real). If you're interested, Yoshi is in SM64, and you can see him if you get all 120 stars. He's on top of Peach's castle and you can get there using the cannon by the moat surrounding the castle (when you get all 120 stars, the iron bars preventing you from entering the cannon will vanish). When you talk to Yoshi, you get several prizes, but I wont tell you what they are, you'll have to see for yourself. Does that help?

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

AW

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2001, 10:28:48 AM »
Thanks for all the help about Luigi guys! N64 is still the greatest.

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2001, 04:08:06 PM »
You more master of anime that my best friends bro',I think not!Or,maybe you are,but that's hard to beat!:)

Print