Print

Author Topic: Shigeru Miyamoto's newest enemy...  (Read 3736 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: February 18, 2002, 11:27:12 AM »
...is Bill Gates. The supreme genius of videogame creativity faces of against the computer world's most dangerous billionaire! Bill Gates has created the world's most horrific videogame machine, the Xbox. We need to help Nintendo fight this oncoming meanace by buying lots of GAMECUBES and Game Boy Advances...thereby giving Nintendo millions and millions of dollars in sales profits!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2002, 07:00:24 PM »
I'll also buy a lot of X-Boxs.....along with a trip to the hardware store *evil laughter*

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2002, 07:12:10 PM »
Actually, it's more like the President of Nintendo.

Shigeru Miyamoto is nothing more than the best video game creator in history, but I doubt that Bill Gates would insult him. If Bill Gates could, then he would buy out Shigeru Miyamoto in a second, but we all know that it won't be happening soon.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2002, 09:01:12 PM »
And Bill Gates is the biggest computer nerd in the world!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2002, 07:18:50 PM »
    I have a Gamecube and a Gameboy Advance. four games for Gamecube, and five GBA games.

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2002, 08:59:24 PM »
i think nintendo id starting to look for new ways to get money. On there website they had a pool up (i am not to sure if its still there) asking what would nintendo fans like to see the zelda series being relesed and same of the things you could choose from were a movie, a television series, a book, and i think there were some others two. anyway this proves Nintendo might be thinking of making another movie or a new book series, cuase they allways used to do that but when playstation came out they had to spend more time on the games. Since Nintendo has a bit of a break right now, with no new systems or anything comeing out, i think they might get back into the advertising and stuff like that. Well i for one will be looking out for more contests and news about Nintendo's future.

P.S. Well I for one say Sirigo Metomio (sorry i cant remember his name) will never work for microsoft no matter how much money they pay him.... but as they say what grown man could resist millions of dollors and wealth, to just making video games for nintendo.  plus does anyone know how much money he gets paid?

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2002, 10:58:28 AM »
ill support the ps2..........and nintendo!

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2002, 04:56:39 PM »
I don't think Bill Gates would be willing to pay the amount that would top Shigeru Miyamoto's paycheck. So far, every game Miyamoto made was a smash hit and sold millions. And since Nintendo were the ones who own cartridges used for the NES, SNES, and N64, they got more money than most normal companies.

Now, by the guess, Nintendo should get about 40% of the profits while Shigeru Miyamoto get the 60% since it is his game. That should mean that........Shigeru Miyamoto is a multi-billionaire by now. With a few more games, he should be just as rich or richer than Bill Gates.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2002, 05:54:53 PM »
bill gates? a threat? a few reasons why he isnt
1. a lot more people like ps2 vs xbox so ps2 is a bigger rival
2. IM A BIGGER COMPUTER NERD THAN HE IS!!!!! HE COMITS BLASHPHEMY!!!!! well, im more of a computer geek though(johnbob dont do that geek/looser/dork/nerd thing ok!)
3.in the futter, bill gates will sew nintendo for monopoly, then everyone will laugh at him saying that he is just paying of for him getting sewed.
4. i like fudge very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much.

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2002, 12:21:06 PM »
Well.. I already have my Game Cube, GBA, and PS2(not to meantion all my classics), so all I have to do now is to buy an Xbox. ;D

*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.
*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2002, 09:43:00 PM »
Hrm, actually...Gates has nothing to do with the X-box. He was even against the idea. Oh, and comparing Miyamoto with Bill? Pheh, impossible. For one, Gates doesn't program games, he programs software.

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2002, 08:18:37 PM »
So Blink-182, you spent $700 on Nintendo stuff?! Wow!!

$200 - GameCube
 $200 - 4 GameCube games
 $200 - 5 GBA games
+$100 - Game Boy Advance
-------------------------
 $700 in Nintendo stuff!!! (Not including tax and accesories)

Good job, that'll give the Big 'N' lotsa $$$$$$!
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print