Print

Author Topic: is Mario games getting too Easy??  (Read 5850 times)

« on: February 20, 2002, 06:07:48 PM »
Are Mario games getting too easy because Super Mario world now is a sinch!!!!! And i've already beat the orginal Mario!!!!!!

MaRiO, Luigi, YoShI, Bowser,
 And Wario RULE!!!!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 06:17:10 PM »
in the title i meant to say ARE
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 07:07:09 PM »
I dunno.........either they are, or I get better as I get older...........

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2002, 08:57:06 PM »
It' hard to tell. they're so much fun that i don't really notice.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2002, 03:22:46 PM »
my friends...with age comes wisdom

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2002, 03:24:09 PM »
and what i mean by that is that as we age with mario we become one with him

i realized my first one doesn't quite make sense with the conversation

____

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2002, 04:03:51 PM »
  You're right, that didn't make sense with the rest of the conversation.

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2002, 03:46:34 PM »
so..i'm right that i'm wrong? right?

____

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2002, 09:46:47 PM »
How many people here think SMW2 was the easiest Mario game ever made? The first world is so d*mn easy it's scary!

CashCrazed; all about the $$$$$
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2002, 05:44:40 PM »
If you think Yoshi's Island is easy... try world 5-7.  It is beep near IMPOSSIBLE!

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2002, 06:54:07 PM »
If you think 5-7 is hard, try Extra 5! That one took me FOREVER to 100! and 6-5 is the most poorly designed level in ANY Mario game. It scrolls very slowly for about 10 mins, then, after traversing several easy-to-traverse obstacles, there is a part where there is a door right over a lava river, and you have to ride on a fast-moving Chomp Rock over the lava river to get in the door so that you can get your 100. Then, 9/10 times you mess it and die, and then you have to start it all over again... I am SOOOOOOO glad I got a 100 on that level, now I don't have to play it anymore... :) Yoshi's Island is easy to beat if you don't care about the scores, but getting all the 100's is a different story altogether...

PS: You play Extra 4 yet?.... It took me about 45 mins to beat the first time, and yet I never died on it.... You'll see what I mean if you get there........ *super-evil grin*

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2002, 09:15:51 PM »
I can never get 100 on world 1-7 because I can't find four red coins. I have looked COUNTLESS TIMES and have come up empty. Other weird things happen in my game too, and I got it from a used game store, so I think it may have been hacked somehow.

-------------------------
Mario:Hey, where''s Luigi?
Toad:I think he''s on that new adult site.
Mario:Daisy''s gonna be furious!
Luigi:Oooh, yeah!!
Mario:Luigi, stop being a dirty b*stard and get your a*s over here!
Luigi:Hey, that picture stopped downloading. D*mn server!
Mario:I did that! If you don''t stop looking up naked b*tches online, I''ll....
Peach:Don''t worry kids. When Mario and Luigi stop swearing, we''ll continue the adventure.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2002, 06:32:30 PM »
Ummmm this has nothing to do with neing hacked, and everyting to do with the fact that those are the 4 hardest points to get in World 1 (maybe excluding Exrta 1, but I don't play that one ever due to the fact it is a side-scroller, like 6-5) And the last screen of the level, you should see a log sticking diagonally out of the ground. Walk to the top of the log and jump. A small arrow springboard should fall from the sky. Spring up, and the rest is self explanitory (i.e., the 4 coins are hidden in the clouds). If you have any questions on Yoshi's Island, ask me. I have 100's on all 54 (including the Extra) levels, and therefore I can help you get any points you need.

PS: as for weird things, Hit the message block right next to the car bubble in 2-7 with a large egg. Or, go to 4-7, Go to that part near the beginning where the big arrow springboard falls from the sky, and go as high up as you can without entering the next screen. go on the LEFT side of the springboard, then HOLD LEFT as you spring up for another "surprise". and oh yea, Hold select and press x x y b a on the level select screen!

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2002, 06:32:42 AM »
Well, Luigi's Mansion was easy.

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2002, 04:39:57 PM »
Your right about that but hey Luigi is koll though. And the graphics look as good as Toy Story 2 (the movie not the game)

Luigi rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luigi rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print