Print

Author Topic: Super Tough SMB1 quiz!  (Read 2052 times)

« on: March 04, 2002, 06:29:31 AM »
All these questions pertain to SMB1.

1. What is the only level with an orange pipe?
2. What is the only level with an orange flagpole ball?
3. What is the only level with a pink pipe?
4. Besides Bloopers and Cheep-Cheeps, which enemies appear in underwater levels?
5. Name all levels with an elevator (moving platform) of any type.
6. Name all the levels with bullet bills.
7. Name all levels without a single "?" block in them.
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2002, 07:21:58 AM »
Beats me! If your born about the time of modern gaming like SMW you never actually like the really old ones. I plaied it but I have no idea make something a little eaiser I know im wrong!!!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 08:11:26 AM »
Is this an "open cartridge" test?
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2002, 04:27:31 PM »
Due to the great difficulty of the questions, this test is open-cartridge.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2002, 09:09:36 PM »
What's an "open-cartridge" quiz??
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2002, 06:53:12 AM »
It means you can play the game to find out the answers, rather than having to remember them.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2002, 07:41:24 AM »
I know one answer.!

"Besides Bloopers and Cheep-Chepps, what other types of enemies are found in underwater levels?"

The answer is... Koopa Troopas and Paratroopas!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2002, 10:34:25 AM »
Sorry. The answer is Fire bars (in 8-4). We are talking about SMB1 not SMB2J.

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2002, 03:45:16 PM »
The answers are.....

1. What is the only level with an orange pipe? - 4-2
2. What is the only level with an orange flagpole ball? - 4-3
3. What is the only level with a pink pipe? - 8-4
4. Besides Bloopers and Cheep-Cheeps, which enemies appear in underwater levels? - I answered this in the last post
5. Name all levels with an elevator (moving platform) of any type. - 1-2,1-3,1-4, 2-1, 2-4, 3-1, 3-3, 3-4, 4-2, 4-3, 5-2, 5-3, 5-4, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4, 7-4, 8-4.
6. Name all the levels with bullet bills. - 5-1, 5-2, 5-3, 6-3, 7-1, 8-2, 8-3.
7. Name all levels without a single "?" block in them - 2-2, 4-4, 5-1, 6-2, 7-2, 7-4, 8-1,8-3, 8-4.

I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 2

Print