Print

Author Topic: Isn't it strange that all of a sudden Peach has a long time butler?  (Read 2138 times)

« on: June 18, 2002, 09:57:08 PM »
Nobody believes me that the butler did it (no pun intended) but I think he could have a grudge against Mario in Sunshine. Please think about it.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2002, 07:01:51 PM »
Um, Peach's butler is Toad. Everyone knows that! And he can't be the one that framed Mario; for one thing, Toad is a good guy and he would never do anything to harm Mario.

I bet it was a lonesome Koopa Troopa that was bored, so he did something bad just to get attention!

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2002, 09:41:49 PM »
Are you sure that's her butler? I think it's the Chancellor/Minister.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2002, 10:41:31 AM »
It's just some watery version of Mario, is all. Not the butler, not Wario, just water Mario.

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 03:36:37 PM »
Ever notice how the old "drones" of Bowser's army are getting to hate Mario? Like all of a sudden, the Boos hate the Mario Bros, so they wreak vengence. Well, if that "Bad Guy Wreaking Vengance" thing keeps up, that could mean that Water Mario is really a puppet for some old-school bad guy. For example, the sun from that level in SMB3.

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2002, 10:22:22 AM »
Uh, Mario Maniac, the Butler isn't Toad, he's just someone thats new. I believe Krisp, it DOES seem a little fishy...

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2002, 01:44:34 PM »
From the Super Mario Bros. instruction booklet:

"One day the kingdom of the peaceful mushroom people was invaded by the Koopa, a tribe of turtles famous for their black magic."

Black magic. I'd say Evil Mario man qualifies as black magic to me. Bowser, plain and simple. It always is.

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2002, 07:48:53 AM »
actually, frostbite, it seems the witch koopa ( i forgot the name just now) proboly would have done it.  Those types of koopas are the only ones making black magic.  In recent mario games, however, its one magic hintchman for bowser.  You wouldn't think.... NAH! forget i said it.

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2002, 11:39:21 AM »
Who, Kammy?

Print