Print

Author Topic: What would u recommend?  (Read 1923 times)

« on: July 03, 2002, 08:48:32 PM »
hey I just got some gift cards and $$$ 4 my B-day and I was wonderin what you guys would recommend i get for my GBA? Is Super Mario Advance 1 and 2 worth it?

thanks.

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2002, 08:05:20 AM »
SMA and SMA2 take first and second place on the top ten gameboy advance games, but I  must recommend SMA.  SMA2 was good, but if you already have SMW, then the game is hardly changed, so it won't last.  But SMA was changed a bit, to bring up the ... stuff.  Giant POW blocks, more enemies, new score, different parts in areas, and Mario Bros. fit in with SMA, not SMA2 because of the SMB2 background.  So if you don't have SMW get SMA2, but if you do, get SMA.  Or, even better is Wario Land 4!

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2002, 08:32:03 AM »
I would deffinatley reccomen Sma2:Super Mario World. Super Mario World is better than the American Super Mario Bros. 2 IMO.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2002, 02:38:46 PM »
I would recommend Wario Land 4, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Sonic Advance (it's kinda short, though), and one of the Super Mario Advances. Or, you could wait 2 months for SMA3.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2002, 10:05:30 PM »
All the Mario-related titles.

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

Print