Print

Author Topic: hey, lookey what I found!!  (Read 11384 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2003, 09:51:52 PM »
Yeah, well anyway, I took it again because I couldn't remember all of them. Now, it's
Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Link, Yoshi, Zelda, Pikachu (yecch), Peach, Bowser, Ganondorf  
That was a joke.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2003, 10:11:27 PM »
Here's my first 4:

#1 Peach
#2 Zelda
#3 Mario
#4 Luigi

-----------------------
If you include apricot seeds as a part of your diet, you will never get cancer.
Cool, huh?
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2003, 10:31:37 AM »
i'm pink yoshi :(
i think red describes me pretty well
i took the quiz again and pink was second to green. i don't think i'm a green. definately more red than green. blue is too shy, but came in 3rd. then comes my red one.  i'm like black yoshi, 4th, except that i'll help people even at my inconvinience. light blue yoshi isn't even his own color, but came in 5th. then the too vengeful orange yoshi.  yellow came in last, and i think that's right.
if i had to order my own yoshis on what i thought best fit me it would be
red
pink
black [except for not helping ppl]
blue
light blue
orange
green
yellow

i'm the pear [torture method, but #2, the rack, fits me better]

i'm one of us is a spy, seconded by ya like bunnies?

in the mario bros. one luigi was second to ...DAISY!?!?! and PEACH was THIRD!!!!??!!! atleast chainchomp was 4th...even though i said i DIDN'T live on a chain...

in the nintendo selector, [this is weird] i'm
link
mario
GANONDORF
luigi
...and LEAST of all, i'm peach

what?! i'm capt falcon for ssbm
luigi, my best player, is no.10

JAZZ! i got jazz for the transformers one!... of course he was number 2... but i love jazz

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2003, 08:46:32 PM »
I got...
#1Mario
#2Bowser
#3Ganondorf

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2003, 08:56:41 PM »
black
light blue
green
cant remember anything else
=)

I shall now mate a yoshi (i got it off the black market) with a llama (see above)!!!
All your Sig are belong to us. You have no chance to sigvive make your time. Move every ''Sig.''

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2003, 11:17:38 PM »
TrAnSfOrMeRs? Where? The test! Where??
That was a joke.

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2003, 03:41:52 PM »
OMG! I'm pink!!!!! WaHHHHHHHHH.
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2003, 09:14:35 AM »
#1 Blue
#2 Green

Blue DEFINITELY describes me.
"You are rather calm and collected. Everyone seems to love you, but you don't let the attention get to your head. Others would describe you as shy and a little withdrawn. You'd be happy if everyone just got along sometimes."

Green's pretty close, too.  :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2003, 09:32:18 PM »
AH yes, the Yoshi color test. One of the coolest personality style tests I have EVER seen online.

Anyways: Why is it that most of the people here who took this test have Green Yoshi on or near the top of their list, while with me, Green Yoshi is probably lower on my list than the Yoshi colors that weren't even possible? I mean, seriously, in late-night metaphorical terms, if you took my personality and set it to "invert colors", you'd get the Green Yoshi. Odd, but whatever. I'm still proud of my "backwards" result.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2003, 10:03:07 PM »
Your weird, Steve, that's why. ^_^  Or, as your title says, you're insane. :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print