Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 680765 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3690 on: December 11, 2006, 09:59:43 PM »
They don't.
That was a joke.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3691 on: December 12, 2006, 02:02:19 PM »
*listening to SpiceGirls on jukebox, pompoms in each hand* if you wanna be my.. *the whole FF comes in* uhhhh *gulps* I didn't expect all of ya'll so soon.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3692 on: December 12, 2006, 02:20:27 PM »
Why, hello, I notice that your use of the word "y'all" is redundant, and if I could see the words coming out of your mouth, I could have sworn you misspelled it.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3693 on: December 12, 2006, 03:02:01 PM »
They don't.

In that case, I'll just go listen to some music in my room at the Mario Hotel, if it's still open.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3694 on: December 12, 2006, 09:31:54 PM »
Let's see whose talking! *turns radio on* Mmm, static .... Here's one! Dragon, Dragon, Rock the Dragon... ummm no, hmmmmm, Oh! Ooncha Ooncha! One Two.... Heck no! hmmmm, *SMB theme* that's more like it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3695 on: December 12, 2006, 10:22:10 PM »
if you wanna be my.. *the whole FF comes in* uhhhh *gulps* I didn't expect all of ya'll so soon.
SushieBoy, if you like "Polka Power!" you can turn it back on. That's a really good one.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3696 on: December 13, 2006, 06:58:15 PM »
I can't, only the jukebox has it, and I'm all outta cash! Hmmmmm..... *goes outside* this will do tha' trick! *slams head on a ? block, but gets a concussion*

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3697 on: December 13, 2006, 07:00:26 PM »
You're supposed to punch it with your fist.

« Reply #3698 on: December 13, 2006, 07:27:23 PM »
*serves everyone chilled root beer* That'll calm you all down.

*puts a half dollar in the jukebox* Now playing...Britney Spears? Oh heck no. Why is she so expensive, anyways?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3699 on: December 13, 2006, 08:04:11 PM »
Of to the Hospital! then the Marioligy thread!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3700 on: December 13, 2006, 09:43:42 PM »
Who put THAT in the jukebox?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3701 on: December 14, 2006, 02:14:02 AM »
* Bird Person BLOWS UP the jukebox
Bring in the new one, jam-packed with Songs That Involve Deezer and tracks from Deezer the Snowman and Other Christmas Dukar.
Okay, so today I was playing Final Fantasy II at lunch, the part that should NOT have been revealed on the back of the box that spoils the whole thing (Dawn of Souls version) and I thought I might have a chance at beating this boss that has something I want. But then I had to go to geography. So I quietly closed my DS and finished my day, leaving the DS on to wait. But when I got on the bus and opened it, all my players were DEAD!! How? I didn't push any buttons, the only way would be if I accidentally pushed L & R simultaneously enough times for my party to attempt fleeing and fail...
But then WarioWare: Touched! got here from Lizard Dude, so it's okay. It's supposed to be my Christmas present that my parents were supposed to get, but when it got here they just gave it to me. Merry Christmas to me.
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3702 on: December 14, 2006, 11:41:53 AM »
Uh, if it's Active Time Battle, the monsters will attack your party if you don't do anything.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3703 on: December 14, 2006, 06:32:14 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's not the case. Being attacked while inactive has never happened to me.
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3704 on: December 14, 2006, 06:45:44 PM »
GBA games don't pause when you close the DS.

Print