Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 676652 times)

« Reply #2490 on: September 06, 2004, 05:00:09 PM »
Markio just reminded me of a "little bad thing I did."

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2491 on: September 06, 2004, 07:02:05 PM »
Lizard Dude Posted - 5 September 2004 17:11 PST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Apes kill each other and go to war. Most species are "mean" to one another. The reason: molecules that managed to duplicate themselves are more successful than those that do not."  <- Best Lizard Dude post this side of the floor.  What was the best post in the bomb shelter?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.” <- That's still my favorite sig, and to think it was in part inspired by a little bad thing I did.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2492 on: September 27, 2004, 08:05:38 PM »
Why thank you, Luigison :)

I came here to post what I thought of today:

The integral of the Nintendo DS is the Nintendo S + C.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2493 on: September 28, 2004, 12:50:47 PM »
Actually, it would be Nintendo (D/2)S^2 + C (if D is a constant).

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #2494 on: September 28, 2004, 04:33:34 PM »
Yay, post #2500! Anyways i used to be marioguy. don't know who marioguy is? go to the first page of this topic to find out

I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #2495 on: September 28, 2004, 10:55:59 PM »
Actually, ds is the differential.

« Reply #2496 on: January 02, 2005, 09:02:09 PM »
And thus calculus thoroughly killed the Mario Bar.

Anyway, I just ate six chocolate covered cherries in a row and it feels like kittens are licking the back of my mouth.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2497 on: January 02, 2005, 09:32:29 PM »
Heh. That's uwesome.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2498 on: January 02, 2005, 11:25:38 PM »
The only chocolate-related thing that would give me that feeling is filled with cherry and some sort of liquor or something...  maybe Cognac?

Speaking of cognac, my mother bought a bottle of it a while ago that has a black leopard molded on the glass.  She says I can have it when it's empty, because I collect weird glass bottles!  My collection includes two red bottles, a yellow one, and a blue one!  The blue one I found in a bush at a parking lot, turns out it was for vodka.  The yellow one was some sort of champagne.  The small red one was an old hand lotion bottle from the bathroom, and the larger red one I got for Christmas from Cost Plus World Market.  It had water from another country!  So there's another peice to the puzzle that is me.  I guess that makes me a puzzle.  Or just plain puzzled...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2499 on: January 03, 2005, 09:52:57 AM »
Say, did anyone ever figure out if Ms. Mowz ; ) was a new person or an old person making a joke account?

« Reply #2500 on: January 07, 2005, 10:02:31 AM »
3000th post. Am I the third fourth person to make it this far? At any rate, Markio will soon be here.

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 1/7/2005 8:03:53 AM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2501 on: January 07, 2005, 08:44:07 PM »
There's still 180 posts left to go for me.  Great job Lizard Dude, you've got panache!

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2502 on: January 07, 2005, 11:09:09 PM »
The Super Mario 64 DS manual uses the word panache in the description of Luigi. Yes, you heard me right!

Thank you for teaching me that word, Markio. I have remembered it well and it has made my life better.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2503 on: January 08, 2005, 11:35:10 AM »
Is it just me, or do [some] Mario games tend to use words that most people don't really know all that well? Like panache. 2 Examples (not in a game, but meh) I found in Nintendo's official SMRPG Player's Guide are "eschew" and "denizen". There's more examples in both the games and the guide, but I can't offhand come up with them.

I thought that "panache" was pain in the everywhere when I first read it. You know, ache = pain, pan- = all-encompassing. Panache.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #2504 on: January 08, 2005, 01:12:48 PM »
Yes, undoubtedly. I didn't know the meaning of a few words in Paper Mario: TTYD. In fact, whenever I come across a word I don't know, it's usually from a Mario game. Funny how this doesn't happen with the more "mature" games I play. And why are the games rated Mature the most immature? Any literary expert would say the humor in Paper Mario: TTYD was much more mature than the humor in, say, Duke Nukem or GTA or Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, et al.

Print