Print

Author Topic: I am the Batman master. (corny title)  (Read 8189 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2002, 02:06:48 PM »
Helena Bertinelli was at one point Batgirl. Shows how much you know.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2002, 02:11:36 PM »
And by "Batman themed" I thought you meant "movie that has Batman in it"

Batman 5 was originally "The Dark Knight Returns"

Here's an easy one for you: Who was Bruce Wayne convicted of murdering?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2002, 04:12:58 PM »
out of curiosity. how does batman know what kind of stuff to bring? It's like he has something for every situation.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2002, 07:01:29 PM »
Huntress was once Batgirl, intersing, Batman 5 was going to be Batman Trimph. I don't know who Wayne was convicted of murdering. So are we even. You are a big Batman fan and so am I. I promise I won't diss anymore.

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2002, 08:56:43 PM »
Batman Triumph, huh? I think I heard that somewhere before.

Bruce was accused of murdering Vesper Fairchild, I believe.

-------

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2002, 01:52:10 PM »
I have forgotten about vesper fairchild. I will have to check out about him. For good Batman movie facts go to Batman On Film.

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2002, 02:46:11 PM »
Vesper's a girl.

-------

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2002, 01:05:54 PM »
name all three robin's real names
why they aren't robin anymore
and what city the first one now claims his own

who was the first to be murdered by 'holiday' in the long halloween?
who confessed to being holiday?
who was really the holiday killer?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2002, 02:15:43 PM »
name all three robin's real names
Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake
why they aren't robin anymore
Dick was shot on the shoulder, Jason exploded, Tim's still Robin
and what city the first one now claims his own
Blüdhaven

who was the first to be murdered by 'holiday' in the long halloween?
who confessed to being holiday?
who was really the holiday killer?
I didn't read those ones. I should be getting the sequel, Dark Victory in the mail soon, though. I bought it because Chief O'Hara is murdered in it. I never liked Chief O'Hara.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2002, 08:37:55 PM »
Frostbite, you ever play the original nes batman game? I loved it when I was little and I still enjoy it now on my emulater. Anyway, it was short, but one great game. you like/played it?

I hate you.

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2002, 09:14:03 PM »
Can't say that I have. Most Batman videogames sucked until just recently.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2002, 11:35:11 AM »
do you have batman vengence?

okay so not about the long halloween...
babara gordon...batgirl

i don't understand what's going on with her
comish gordon was married to a barbara, who wasn't batgirl
she had a baby, but it was a boy, named james
then she died
where'd barbara/batgirl come from?
i honestly don't know

_0-/<______________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2002, 01:08:59 PM »
Commisioner Gordon had *** with his sister-in-law and Barbara was born. After Barbara's mother and supposed father died, Commision Gordon adopted her, not knowing she was his daughter.

-------

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2002, 03:03:50 PM »
"Name the name of the Batman related tv show that got scrapped in production."

Oh, I didn't see that part of the question. It was young Bruce Wayne.

-------

Edited by - frostbite on 8/15/2002 5:44:18 PM

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2002, 12:33:42 PM »
his sister-in-law?!
eww...

another question
which batman movie is your fav?
which is least fav?

my favorite would ...well i dunno i don't reall like any that much
least favorite would have to be batman and robin

_0-/<______________