Print

Author Topic: The New WTMK!  (Read 3622 times)

« on: August 01, 2002, 06:38:15 PM »
The new WTMK server is MUCH better than the old one. I hated those Pop-ups and Audio Ads on Live365! And now with the new system, we can see the name of the song on the MP3 Player track window instead of that crap "Player Window" that caused the Pop-ups to appear! As a result of that, I never knew what song was playing. This is a great makeover!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 07:07:25 PM »
I couldn't even GET WTMK to run until the move! Now, I can enjoy sonic bliss!! (Thankfully, with no hedgehogs.)

I don't have a signature.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/1/2002 6:08:01 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 09:18:07 AM »
I used to be able to listen to wtmk. I messed up something on winamp though. do you know how to get to the capabilities function. I don't know what it's talking about.
by the way. is "ignorance is bliss" still playing? last time I played it, I listened for a long time but it never came on.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2002, 04:15:57 PM »
never mind.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2002, 12:42:44 PM »
The stupid 'New' WTMK doesn't even work for me now!! What the heck is a .pls file?!? Don't you stupid fools realize that CHANGE IS BAD?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2002, 01:02:13 PM »
The setup is the same as before where I offered both the .pls file and URL.

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2002, 02:05:54 PM »
A .PLS file is a kind of playlist. There are two kinds. If you use Winamp, you don't need to change anything. Just press Ctrl-L and type in the Address that Deezer put on this page:

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/wtmk.shtml

By the way, I use Icecast because I like to see what song is playing.

Are those Donkey Kong songs gone? Those didn't really fit. And I hated that Kongo Ju or something song.

Edited by - MadMario on 8/4/2002 1:11:06 PM

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2002, 07:18:10 PM »
It still doesn't work.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2002, 07:22:53 PM »
Okay, what is your MP3 Player? If you tell me that I should be able to help you.

You know what? Find the open location command in your MP3 Player, and type this URL in the text box:

ftp.emulationzone.org:26008

Edited by - MadMario on 8/7/2002 6:26:15 PM

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2002, 07:59:04 AM »
i cant figure out how to put skins on my winamp.

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2002, 05:30:08 PM »
Did you download one? If so (and you probably did, since you are asking how to use one, not where to find one) go to the skin selector menu:

Click on that icon in the upper left corner, then move the cursor over the Skins item, then choose your skin. Chances are, it's not there, if so just press Alt+S

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2002, 01:23:44 PM »
My mp3 player is Winamp. I tried the thing you told me, but it didn't work.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2002, 07:06:33 PM »
Ok. You lost me.

<A><URL=http://www.geocities.com/supermariofc/>Did this work?[/url]

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2002, 05:46:49 PM »
Oh! I know why! Your cpu (or maybe something else) doesn't support streamed titles! Try the other one:

ftp.emulationzone.org:26010

Edited by - MadMario on 8/17/2002 4:48:52 PM

Print