Print

Author Topic: Prepare for war.......  (Read 10750 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2002, 10:13:16 PM »
i personally think this is funny its mostly just a joke cuz i think this is more of a game then any thing that your talking about hahahaha

so long for now old friends hahahaha

j/k haha good joke huh....uh i guess it was a bit wierd but i just want to play a game

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2002, 11:54:32 PM »
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 --Me
That was a joke.

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2002, 01:35:11 PM »
I do think that this site should upgrade to Proboards. However, if you don't like pop-up ads, then you should upgrade to YaBB, which you can install to your hard drive and add to your site... somehow...

It just takes a little more effort and time, which Deezer doesn't seem to have. If you're too lazy, use Proboards. It's the same exact thing, but with annoying pop-ups. And it's fast... sometimes it takes 30 seconds for a page to load on this board, and I'm using DSL...

I wonder why all my posts end up being annoyingly long...
-Currently on Ch. 1 of my fic-

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2002, 10:33:16 PM »
Loading time is immaterial.
It doesn't matter if it loads right away, for most of us anyway.
That was a joke.

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2002, 03:45:52 PM »
"Real wars are stupid, and often futile (The one exception was WWII.) Site wars are the same way."

Forgot to say this sooner, but the Revolutionary War is probably the most important war in American History.

I don't want war, and I agree, we should use YaBB (not ezboards like SMFCMB, or like Proboards cuz I hate pop-ups).

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2002, 10:06:57 PM »
The war issues with TUNMB were settled a long time ago, so this topic has no more purpose.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2002, 10:18:32 PM »
Yeah, really... and I don't know what people are talking about... this site loads fine for me, except occasionally, when it's really really slow... but that's not enough to have to change it to another server... this is the classicgaming server... seems to work fine... please, don't argue, for you know this to be true...

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

Print