Print

Author Topic: PlayStation3 news... beware!  (Read 6970 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2002, 09:58:50 AM »
If you want a DVD palyer, get a DVD player. If you want a CD player get a CD player. Video game systems should just be for games. And Nintendo has stuck to that rule perfectly.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2002, 09:22:40 PM »
Exactly.

It just proves Nintendo is the best because of Super Mario Sunshine and StArFoX AdVeNtUrEs! Yaarrghh!!

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2002, 08:33:41 PM »
"That's why Nintendo and Microsoft designed their consoles to be strictly for videogames ONLY!"

Excuse me, but can I shoot you for your stupidity?

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2002, 10:28:24 PM »
You'd be shot for murder.
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2002, 09:33:19 AM »
In the leg, I mean.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2002, 10:03:12 PM »
Whatever. :-P
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2002, 10:27:31 PM »
Assault and Battery, then. You'd never be claimed innocent, no matter where you shoot them.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #5:

[Suck compilation]

1.   You suck like a gay weasel.
2.   You suck like a very hungry infant.
3.   You suck so badly, your lips are chafed.
4.   You’re just a failure-fried pile of suck, with some Pity Sauce on the side, because the suck tastes so bad you have to dip it in something, and mustard doesn’t work in this world of metaphors.

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2002, 06:11:28 PM »
i Hope they really do make one
Jeffrey Dufore

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2002, 09:02:01 PM »
Make one what ...?

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2002, 12:54:03 AM »
ACK... scary thoughts time...
I have actually been contemplating getting an old PSX so I can play a few of the games that should have been on Nintendo but never were... scary, huh?

But like just to complete my collection, you know? The Mega Man games and possibly that updated version of Chrono Trigger...

And I've got it figured out... get one for real cheap at a non-retail used game shop, and that way, I would never be supporting Sony! Yippee! Anyway, I probably won't get one though... don't think I could stand the horrendous loading time.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2002, 08:30:37 AM »
You know what's kind of ironic, Nintendo refused to use the CD-ROM technology in the Nintendo 64 because they were afraid of long loading times. But now they are using a more advanced mini-DVD technology with the GameCube...which is obviously faster than normal CD-ROMS.

I wonder why Nintendo hadn't decided to update the current CD-ROM technology with the N64... They could've teamed up with Panasonic back then to create a more advanced CD-ROM. Oh well, too late now!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2002, 11:10:00 PM »
They would have eneded up losing tons of money like Sony is.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2002, 12:18:50 PM »
How would Nintendo have lost money by using a CD-ROM format with the N64? Nintendo is now using DVD technology with the GameCube, and they're doing just fine!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2002, 11:46:17 PM »
That was then. This is now. They had to do lots of research for like three years before the GCN launch to figure out how to make their mini DVDs cheap and fast-loading.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2002, 05:09:41 PM »
Beware? Beware what? I mean sure in my opinion Nintendos not the best of the best but it would take alot to take it down. PS3 may give Nintendo a little healthy competition but Nintendo always has bounced back. Unless PS3 is so unbelievably awesome that even CW would kill for one or Nintendo makes some horrible mistake nothing bad will happen. Don't fear it, don't bash it, just embrace it or ignore it.

Print