Print

Author Topic: new story  (Read 10604 times)

« on: October 28, 2002, 01:26:02 PM »
Just a reminder that I'm not dead, and that I will have a new story at the very next chance I get.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 01:36:44 AM »
I believe I speak for all of us when I say I'm glad you're not dead.

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2002, 08:13:15 PM »
Mario awoke in the morning. his head felt heavy. he held his hand to his mouth and breathed. "uhh. Bad morning breath." he mumbled. he stood up. he found it more of a chore than usual. He stumbled to the bathroom miror and picked up his toothbrush. he grinned in the miror and that's when he noticed it.
"aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" came the shriek from the castle.
Gotta stop. nobody cares anyway.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2002, 08:25:22 PM »
...You aren't dead? *kicks Screech tombstone into the trash* Interesting. *whistle*

(That was a waste of about 2 hours)

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2002, 01:46:52 AM »
Hmm. It says "Screech, strange looking hedgehog who sounded like (what else?) a screech owl."
How touching.
Now see, Steve? YOUR POST WAS FUNNY!! And you say you're not funny...

Screech, give us more of the story. The only problem with your stuff is you don't get enough going long enough for people to understand that's going on!

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/29/2002 11:48:26 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2003, 03:24:03 PM »
Screech, where are you? You left this topic alone for almost EXACTLY 1 year. What happens next?

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 04:36:03 PM »
Gosh! I forgot about this story.I had this idea after watching a silly cartoon. The idea was that mario and bowser switch bodies during the night. I lost interest and let it die(I think to make another story).

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2004, 02:15:22 PM »
Screech, can I or anyone or YOU continue the story?  Just asking for permission.

If you eat sixty-two oranges, fifty-three bananas, and seventy-four apples, then you''re full of fruit!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2004, 03:09:41 PM »
Go ahead. Actually I'm curious, about what will happen.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2004, 04:22:12 PM »
YAY!  I was remembering this story when I woke up(at 5:30) nad I was sitting in bed thinking of tiny ideas for it.

If you eat sixty-two oranges, fifty-three bananas, and seventy-four apples, then you''re full of fruit!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2004, 11:08:44 PM »
Bowser was lying in bed, just awakening.  He rolled over a little, and fell off the bed.  He usually fell off the bed every morning, but this time it took a little longer before he hit the ground.  Bowser thought it peculiar, but he shrugged it off and walked to the doorway, his sleepy eyes only half-open.  He started to walk through the doorway, ducking to avoid hitting his head.  He looked up.  That's when he noticed it.  The top of the doorway was about four feet above his head(which is a lot, to Bowser)!  He looked around, everything looking larger than it should have been.  "AAUGHH!  I'm shrinking!!" he yelled.  "Wait a minute!  Why is my voice so high?!" he wondered.  When Bowser got nervous or scared, he usually fumbled with his spike bracelet.  He started doing so, when he realized that he wasn't wearing one!  Instead, he was wearing a red shirt and overalls!  "AUGH!" he yelped again.  He was in Mario's BODY!

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.

Edited by - Markio on 2/15/2004 4:54:55 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2004, 06:53:27 PM »
Bowser looked around, not recognizing anything in the room.  He walked back to the bed he came out of.  "Why is the bed so big?" he thought.  Besides the fact that Mario was pretty short, Bowser was used to things like furniture being smaller than him, so anything that was the right size was too big in his perspective.
"Mario, what are you doing?" asked someone from behind.  Bowser whirled around, seeing Luigi in the room for the first time.  Bowser backed against the wall, unsure of what in the world was happening at the moment.  Luigi raised an eyebrow, walked over, and said, "Are you OK, bro?"
Bowser, still confused, suddenly noticed something.  "Luigi... you're taller than Mario?"
Luigi looked at Bowser like he was the dumbest person in the world.  "Duh, I've been taller than you since forever!"
"I'm not Mario, I'm-"
"Bowser!" Luigi suddenly yelled.
"YES!"
"No," Luigi cried, pointing behind Bowser, "Bowser!"
Bowser(still in Mario's body) turned around, and saw... himself(though slightly bruised)!
Meanwhile, outside Mario's window, Mario(in Bowser's body) saw... himself too!
They both fainted, leaving Luigi stand there, confused.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2004, 12:27:59 AM »
"Mario... Mario?  MARIO!"
Mario awoke with a start, upon hearing Luigi calling his name.  But when he looked up, Luigi wasn't standing over him.  Instead, Luigi was standing over Mario's body (which Luigi had probably brought outside so everyone wasn't in separate rooms), which of course was the body housing Bowser at the moment, though neither Mario nor Luigi knew that.
"What," Mario in Bowser's bruised body groaned, a little weary from fainting and all.
Luigi turned around, and let out a little "Yipe!" upon seeing Bowser again, which was really Mario.
Mario scowled at Luigi, uncomprehending, and then remembered all that had just happened.  "Luigi!  It's me, Mario!" Mario said.  "I'm not Bowser!"
"Huh?" Bowser in Mario's body muttered, hearing his name as he came to.
Right then, Mario in Bowser's slightly damaged body and Bowser in Mario's body saw each other, narrowed their eyes and screamed with anger at each other, "YOU!"
They started yelling at each other knowing what must have happened and thinking it was the other's fault, while Luigi stood there, baffled.  He then decided to start by stopping the yelling. "Guys!"
"WHAT?" they both yelled, frightening Luigi a little more.
"Uhh... Mario?"
"What?" said Mario, whom Luigi thought was Bowser.
"Uhh... Bowser?" Luigi stuttered.
"What?" said Bowser, whom Luigi thought was Mario.
Luigi started realizing what was happening, and started to stumble around, pretty close to fainting.  "Oh no you don't!" Mario said, reaching a massive arm over to keep Luigi from falling backwards.  Of course, Luigi still wasn't sure what was going on, and seeing Bowser put his huge hand behind him sort of encouraged him to faint.
"Don't faint on us now, Greenie!" Bowser said.
Luigi suddenly believed that Bowser was "in" Mario because of the "Greenie" reference, which of course told Luigi that Mario was "in" Bowser.  Luigi sat on the ground, holding his head, feeling sick.
Breaking the silence, Bowser yelled, "How exactly did this happen?!"
"I think I know," Luigi said silently.
Mario and Bowser both looked at Luigi, surprised.  Luigi then said, "Uh, last night, I sorta... wished on a shooting star that you both would switch bodies with each other so you would see the other's side and so you would stop fighting!"  He covered his mouth when he realized what he just said.
"You WHAT!?" Bowser and Mario yelled in unison.
Luigi cowered in fear for a second, but then suddenly got up enough nerve to say, "C'mon, guys!  A long time ago, Bowser temporarily triumphantly obtaining the princess until we saved her was kinda FUN!  Now it's just you two hating each other, and accusing each other of things you sometimes didn't do, and thinking that the other person's reasons for being the way he is were lies!  I figured, like most people would, that you two would give each other a break if you saw their side of the story.  And in my defense, how was I supposed to know the wish would come true?!"
There was an awkward silence, until Bowser said, "See each other's side of the story?  How could what Mario goes through be as bad as what I go through?"
Mario roared, "Well, for one, when we face each other, you don't have to deal with THIS!"
Mario imitated Bowser's usual action and crouched slightly as if poised to attack, and growled down at Bowser as menacingly as he could.  For once, Bowser was afraid as he looked up at the towering beast that he had been before.  He glanced up and down at what was previously his body.  It appeared as if great anger was in his old eyes.  He looked at his hands, which could have easily squished Mario's body, the body he was IN, to a pulp.  He looked down at his body's feet, and realized how he could have smashed it down on anybody.  He thought of these things, but he knew he would never do those things to ANYone.  He didn't realize how intimidating he could be, how intimidating he WAS, when he was only the slightest bit angry.  Bowser's children were about the same size as Mario, and Bowser looked straight foward and realized that Mario, and his children, were only as high as Bowser's knees, at the MOST.  'My children go through this everyday' he thought.  'They think that I WOULD crush them!'
Suddenly, Bowser snapped back into reality and remembered the argument he was in the middle of.  "Well, at least you don't have to go through THIS!"  Bowser grabbed a fire flower out of the garden next to him, and became Fire Mario, and quickly positioned himself as if he was going to fire a stream of fireballs from his hands, and yelled at the top of his lungs, "I KNOW YOU TOOK THE PRINCESS, YOU LIER!!"
For a second, Mario didn't think Bowser was accurately imitating him, when he suddenly had a flashback of a few months ago, when Princess Peach had been kidnapped, and he thought it WAS Bowser, and he had SAID THE EXACT SAME WORDS!  It turned out Bowser hadn't stolen Peach, and it was really some other archenemy of Mario's.  'Am I really that quick to accusing Bowser?' Mario thought.  He thought about this for a moment longer, and then turned to Luigi and lied, "OK, so we fight each other, big deal!"
"Yeah," Bowser lied, "We're used to fighting!"
Luigi changed the subject and said, "Wait.  Let's look over this dilemma from the beginning.  Bowser when did you realize you were 'Mario'?"
Bowser answered, "The moment I woke up!  And you saw the rest.  The panicking... the fainting..."
Luigi interrupted, "OK, OK, I know all that.  What about you, Mario, what happened to you this morning?"
Mario rumbled, "I realized it when I got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, but I think I was like that before I got there, because I remember struggling to get up from the bed, because I was heavier than usual, being Bowser."
"Wait, how did you get bruised?  I know myself well enough to know I don't get bruised easily." said Bowser.
Mario stammered, "Well, I decided to head here, because I live here, and I had a little trouble... walking."
"My kingdom is THAT far away, you could get here easily!"
"No, I mean... it was hard to walk as 'you'.  I lost my balance a few times and fell down a lot.  How do you walk with your shell pulling you backwards, do you lean foward all the time?"
Bowser said, "No!  If I'm strong enough to support a shell on my back while standing straight, you should be able to too!"
Luigi then interrupted, "See?  Mario didn't know you had to support a shell as big as YOU while doing... well, anything!  You guys don't realize what the other has to go through each day-- UH-OH."
"What?" Bowser and Mario asked.
Luigi answered, "Guys, how are you both going to get through the day as the other?"

Edited by - Markio on 2/15/2004 10:52:10 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2004, 08:47:46 PM »
^I think that's my longest post.

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2004, 08:59:02 PM »
That's a very good start! If it hadn't been for nintendoexpert89 to revive this topic, this neat story wouldn't exist.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2004, 10:14:03 PM »
Yes.

I can''t think of a signature.  Gimme suggestions.

Edited by - Markio on 6/30/2004 3:12:33 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2004, 12:32:02 AM »

Mario and Bowser just sat there, taking in what Luigi had just said.  All three of them sat there, staring at each other.  Then in unison, they all screamed, "AAAAUUGGHHH!!" and started shuddering in a panicking fashion.

"How long will this LAST?" asked Mario, rocking back and forth, worried if the amount of time he would be stuck in Bowser's body was eternity.

Luigi calmed himself and everyone with a sigh, "No, I- I wished that it would only be for a day."

A thought suddenly dawned on Mario, and he cried, "Oh no, Princess Peach is coming over today!  She can't see me like this!"

Bowser yelled mockingly, as if he was in the worse situation, "Oh no, I'm KING!  I have to govern over my kingdom!"

Before things got even more out of hand than they already were, Luigi interrupted, "Hold on a sec.  You guys can't try to be your own self today!  Bowser, what do you think everyone at your castle would do if they saw you "in" Mario walk through the front door?  And Mario, don't you think Peach might be at least a LITTLE nervous if she saw you as Bowser here?  Also, you probably couldn't fit into the house if you tried."

Bowser growled, "Are you callin' me fat?"

Even though Bowser was in Mario's body, which was less threatening looking, Luigi was still afraid when Bowser started to walk towards him, angry. "No, I-uh, I..."

Bowser started to walk over to Mario, and stood in front of him.  Then he jumped up, and knocked on Bowser's(or presently Mario's) shell in the front torso area, making a noise similar to when on knocking on solid rock.  "Is fat as hard as a boulder?"  he asked, implying that he wasn't fat at all, but solid muscle.

"Will you quit changing the subject?" Luigi snorted, restive of the distractions.  "My point was this:  Mario, you're going to have to go through the day as "Bowser", and Bowser, you'll have to go through the day as Mario"

Mario whispered, though it came out loudly from Bowser's mouth, "How are we supposed to do that?"

Edited by - Markio on 2/29/2004 10:37:38 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2004, 01:22:22 AM »

"Well," Luigi began, "I can help Bowser be you, since I'm pretty much stuck with him all day."

"What about me?" Mario shivered, knowing little about what Bowser did every day.

Luigi answered, "Well, you know your way around the castle, on account of you save the princess bi-monthly."

"But what am I supposed to DO?  I don't know how to be king!"

Bowser growled, "Just find the nearest calender and see what I have to do for today!"

Luigi said, "Well, Bowser, I'll go over what you have to do today in a few minutes.  Mario, I think you should head back to Bowser's castle before everyone there wakes up."

Mario shuddered, "You mean... walk?"

"Duh!" Bowser yelled.

Mario gulped, turned around and started heading off to Bowser's castle.  Luigi and Bowser watched him leave, and Luigi said quietly, "Come on, Mario.  I know you can do this."

Shortly after Luigi's words to his brother, Mario tripped and fell over.

Bowser said, "We're doomed?"

"We're doomed."

Edited by - Markio on 3/1/2004 11:23:01 PM

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2004, 06:15:37 AM »
I like that story. Keep up the good work.

My identity will not be spoken.
My identity will not be spoken.

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2004, 07:15:31 AM »
This is HILARIOUS! It's a great story! *laughs until guts fall out* *pick up guts and swalows them* You know, this story is kinda like the movie Freaky Friday.

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2004, 08:58:11 AM »
Actually, the Disney's Freaky Friday movie we know today is actually the remake of the original eighties movie Disney's Freaky Friday, which also based on the book Freaky Friday by Mary Rodgers (the original movie is much closer to the book than the new version of the movie)...

Therefore, this Super Mario version of Freaky Friday is on the right track since it's written...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2004, 10:44:08 PM »

After Mario had gone into the forest, Luigi turned to Bowser.  "Bowser, if Peach is coming over, you need to get changed."

Luigi brought Bowser inside and back upstairs, and threw a pair of Mario's overalls and one of his shirts to him.  
After Bowser was dressed in clean clothes, he looked around.  "Wow, I can move around without hitting stuff!"  Bowser started prancing around, similar in fashion to a young child in a sunny field.  Bowser was so high in ecstacy with being able to move in a non-cramped room, that he didn't notice the stairs.  Once he landed at the bottom, the happiness had pretty much left him.  "Ow..."

Luigi ran down to him.  "Bowser, be careful!  When you can move around, you have to watch where you're moving, or else you'll end up here again."

"Now you tell me!"

"C'mon, let's prepare for Peach's arrival.."

Mario wasn't really having the time of his life either.  He had fallen innumerable times, and was only two thirds to Bowser's castle.  He stopped after a little while, and stood on his tip toes so he could see past all the treetops.  He could see Bowser's castle just a short bit away.  "Yes, I'm almost there" he thought.  He pushed past a few more trees, and then tripped over what appeared to be a large rock.  He fell to the ground, and lied there, not wanting to go on.  He sat up, and looked at the damage.  He scraped his knee(for the third time), and he knocked over a tree or two... or maybe about nine.  Mario let out a long sigh, struggled to his feet, and continued on his dreadful trip to the castle.

Edited by - Markio on 3/8/2004 8:46:54 PM

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2004, 06:25:03 PM »
Heh... Story are gud.

Pale gray skin, buldging, pulsating eyes, coated in latex and pudding pops, salty, creamy death.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2004, 02:10:25 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2004, 05:12:38 PM »
This story is turning out a lot better than I would have thought! Keep it up!

I might be Sadib...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2004, 11:15:50 PM »

Peach's visit ended up being horrible.  At first, Bowser thought it would be easy.  But he knew it would be harder than he thought after he had been taking advantage of all the free space by jumping over to the counter to get the tea, and he lost his balance and stumbled, and fell, knocking the tea to the floor.  Bowser was used to a wall being right next to him, or even on the other side of a cramped room and being able to reach over and catch himself before a fall, but as Mario, it was a lot harder to keep from tripping when the only thing to grab is air.

Conversation didn't go very well either.  Or at all, really.

Peach started, "Mario, do you notice anything different about me today?"

Bowser looked at Peach for a moment, and then answered, "No."

Peach said, "I'm wearing a new dress, silly!  Do you like it?"

Bowser not only didn't say nice things very often, but he was also a little too honest with his opinions.  He said, "Not really.  The green color makes your hair look a strange color."

Peach suddenly burst out crying, not having heard Bowser(or as she thought, Mario) say anything nice to her.  To her, it could only mean one of two things: it wasn't Mario, or Mario didn't love her anymore.  She went with the latter possibility.  She ran away, back to her castle.

Luigi heard Peach running away, crying, and confronted Bowser.  "What did you do to her?!"

"I didn't do anything!" Bowser protested.  "It's not my fault she's a crybaby!"

"Did you act like Mario?  Did you say nice things about her and stuff?"

"Why would I say nice things?" Bowser yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MARIO!" Luigi cried.  "Don't you know anything!?!"

Within a few seconds, Bowser and Luigi were on the floor, fighting.

Edited by - Markio on 3/10/2004 9:16:12 PM

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2004, 08:28:20 PM »
I was thinking, wouldn't Bowser try to ruin Mario's relations with Peach?

Edited by - Popple on 3/13/2004 6:29:27 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2004, 10:54:37 PM »
If Bowser ruined their relationship, then when he captured the princess he wouldn't be able to lure Mario there to catch him because Mario wouldn't care for Peach anymore.  I

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2004, 11:16:15 AM »
This story is very depressing to me...
With Peach thinking that 'Mario' is starting to hate her, this WILL make things a lot complicated in the future...

I wonder how will the real Mario cope with Bowser's horrible life? I'm really interested to find out...
I wonder what will be Peach's reaction if she met 'Bowser' (who is really Mario)...
She will start to think that 'Bowser' is really nice, but that's impossible of course...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2004, 06:26:56 PM »
Bowser kidnaps Peach for lovings and such, not to lure Mario, Bowser sees him as a troublesome hulsckn and would rather him not come and try to rescue Peach...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2004, 12:18:20 AM »
AAAAAUUUGGHHHH!!!  I need to add to this!  I'll try to add to it tomorrow night, I swear!

''Are spirits delicious?''

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2004, 09:18:01 PM »

Meanwhile, Mario had finally made it back to Bowser's castle.  He ducked through the front door, which, although Mario had seen it many times before, looked a lot different.  The front door was always this giant door to Mario, but as Bowser, it looked like a regular sized door.

Mario stood in the middle of the hall front hall, wondering which way he should go.  He decided to sneak to Bowser's office, which Mario of course knew the path to, since he had been to Bowser's castle many times before.  The only problem was that Bowser's office was at the end of the hallway that also had doors that led to Bowser's seven children's rooms.  He would have to sneak past their doors without making a noise.  In other words, Mario had to try the impossible.

Mario took a small step, as quiet as he could, but when his (or Bowser's, I guess) foot hit the ground, he could feel the vibrations from the stomp go all throughout the floor and walls.  He heard little kid's voices, and Mario let out a little gasp, which wasn't so little.  Suddenly, Iggy, Larry, Lemmy, Ludwig, Morton, Roy, and Wendy ran out of their rooms.  "Daddy!" they all yelled, and came running towards "Daddy".

"Uh, hi, kids," Mario managed to say, although seven small dragon koopas were climbing on his legs.  Mario lost his balance and fell over with an "oof!".

The koopalings were about to conquer "Bowser" Island, but luckily for Mario, Kamek came over and managed to get them all off of Mario, or as everyone thought, "Bowser".  Kamek sent them off to their rooms, muttering, "Go along, your father is busy today.  No, he can't play later.  Yes, Morton, this cape is flammable, don't get any ideas!"

When all the koopalings were gone, Kamek went over to Mario and said, "Sire, get up, you have eight new laws to either reject or decree today."

"WHAT?!" Mario exclaimed.  Mario hadn't expected to be doing anything important today, which became evident when he fainted, leaving Kamek to wake up the gargantuan reptile before him.

Edited by - Markio on 4/12/2004 8:20:00 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2004, 10:28:53 PM »
Back in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Luigi were still wrestling each other.  Bowser suddenly pulled himself free and ran and jumped on the dresser(he fell off, but got back on before Luigi could get him), and took a deep breath and started breathing hard out towards Luigi.  Luigi stared at him, wondering if Bowser had too many blows to the head.
"What are you doing?"
"What do you mean, I'm-- RRAARGHH!!!  I CAN'T EVEN BREATH FIRE!!?!"
Luigi started laughing at Bowser, which turned out to be a bad mistake.  Bowser started getting even madder, until he couldn't take it and tackled Luigi.  They rolled out the door and kept fighting outside.  A few Toads were walking by, and came to see what was happening.
"What's going on?"
"Why are you two fighting?"
Luigi answered, "Because 'Mario' is a lousy, rotten, stupid--"
He was cut off by Bowser, who was yelling too, "Well, my 'brother' is a moronic, loserly, no good--"
The two Toads watched them fight.  "Go Mario!" one of them said.  "No," said the other, "Luigi knows what he's doing..."
A few more Toads came to watch.

Meanwhile...

"So tell me," Mario said to Kamek, "What is REALLY the most embarrassing thing you've caught me doing?"
"Well, Bowser, I don't know which to pick." said Kamek.
They were both laughing at Bowser.  Which of course, to Mario, was over in the Mushroom Kingdom, and to Kamek, was right in front of him.  Mario luaghed, "Tell me 'em all!"
"Well, there was that time you were racing and your kart hit a wall and you flew off and through a window into the shower!"
They both laughed as Kamek went on.
"Or the time you flew through another window and got stuck!"
Kamek kept retelling a few more stories until they were sprawled on the floor guffawing uncontrollably.

Edited by - Markio on 5/26/2004 9:32:35 PM

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2004, 04:08:46 PM »
Hahahaha. This is FUNNY.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2004, 10:34:42 PM »
Kamek managed to go on for hours about all the embarrassing stories involving Bowser suffering somehow.  Mario was laughing so hard he was close to crying.  His stomach burned and he sort of... breathed fire onto a curtain, which in turn increased the laughter.
"Anyway," Kamek started again, calming down so he could continue, "There was that time when Iggy installed security cameras all over the castle, an we would watch the videos of where you would drive by on the track in your Kart, and the was a window nearby... and Morton was throwing bananas out the window--"
Mario and Kamek started laughing again.
"Or that other time," he continued, "when you were in that race last month, and you were in second and Mario was in first and Peach was in third, and Mario was only a few feet in front of you, and you were on the last stretch of track, and you happened to get a red shell, and-- you let him win because Peach wanted him to?!  I think you must've had motion sickness that day!"
Kamek continued laughing, but Mario stopped.  He remembered that race.  He won the Kingdom-wide Championship because of that last race.  Bowser could've won.  But he let himself lose...
"I have to go..." Mario said slowly, and he walked out the door.
"Sire, what is it-" Kamek began, but "Bowser" had already gone down the hall and out the back door.  It was actually a good thing Mario went out the back door, because their was an angry mob waiting to pulverize him because of the delay of the law-making.
Kamek went to the back door and saw "Bowser" disappear into the woods, in the direction of the Mushroom Kingdom.  Kamek heard the angry voices from the front, and went to see what was going on.
After realizing what was going on, Kamek stood on the front balcony and yelled to the mob, "People of the Koopa Kingdom!  Bowser is not here!  He was gone to the Mushroom Kingdom!  Go there!  Leave me alone!"
The mob started heading off to the Mushroom Kingdom...

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2004, 11:55:50 AM »
Wow! Cool story! Keep going!

I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.
I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2004, 08:32:47 PM »
Back in the Mushroom Kingdom, practically the whole town had come to watch "Mario" and Luigi fighting in the street.  After a while, the police had come and pushed through the crowd to the fight.  "Alright," said one of the uniformed-goombas, "This fight has to be broken up!"

Luigi and Bowser contiued fighting though, and one of the crowd members asked, "Why do they have to stop?"

Another police goomba answered, "They're blocking the street--"

As he said this, Luigi had pushed Bowser backwards onto the ground, and jumped above him, but Bowser pushed him in midair behind him, and they continued fighting off the street.

As the crowd moved over to the fight, a police goomba said, "Well, they're out of the road, let's go..."

The fight continued, evenly matched, but Luigi was winning a little bit more than Bowser because he was still himself, while Bowser was in a totally different body and perspective.  Normally, because of his size and strength, he would have a higher view of the fight and could clear out a whole group of enemies with one massive fist.  But as Mario, fighting was almost completely different.  Not only was his strength no greater than Luigi's, but he was shorter and more compact making it harder to score kicks with Luigi's head.  Luigi was making easy contact with Bowser's head because it was only shoulder height, the same height as his fist, but he also had a decent high kick for a guy and kicking his head wasn't difficult.  
Bowser thought angrily to himself, Grr, when I'm back to normal, I'm going to crush Luigi! Bowser attacked head on, which was a pretty dumb idea, since Luigi simply kicked foward and made contact with Bowser in the stomach.  Bowser still rushed right in, and even though he gave Luigi a couple of bruises to think about, he was still punched back. Jeez, why can't Mario just rush in and have the immediate advantage?  It always worked for me. Bowser rushed in again, ending with him being punched backwards.  His only choices were to lure Luigi to him, or retreat to a safer area to which he would have the advantage.  Bowser chose the former, as he was headstrong and would never retreat in battle.

"Hey 'Bro'! Nice high kicks!  What did you do, take ballet as a kid?  It sure didn't help!" Bowser yelled.  Luckily, Luigi was angry with that comment and in turn rushed to Bowser.  Once Luigi was close enough, Bowser quickly drop kicked Luigi in the stomach, sending him back sprawled on the ground.  His kick must have been effective, because Luigi was taking his time getting up, allowing Bowser to get to him in time to attack before Luigi attacked him.

The crowd watched eagerly, watching the fight continure on.

Mario was getting close to the Mushroom Kingdom now.  He managed to keep from tripping more than twice on his trip, and that would have giving him more elevated spirits had he not felt so confused.  He wasn't sure why he had left Bowser's castle, it might have been because he wasn't that comfortable there.  It was probably because he wanted to apologize to Bowser and get everything straightened out.  Bowser really does have it tough, he thought.  Having to rule over a kingdom from a cramped castle with seven children isn't my idea of fun.  Wait, what am I saying?  Bowser deserves this anyway, the evil jerk.

Mario instantly regretted thinking that.  Mario had gone through with Bowser's day for not even a day, and he was already mad that he had to go through that while Bowser had to go through that every single day.  Plus Mario felt worse for impulsively calling him an evil jerk.  I guess he isn't exactly evil... I mean, he is only capturing the princess to add to his kingdom, not to be evil.  He knew that even the Mushroom Kingdom had the desire for land expansion.  He is a jerk usually though.  Just not all the time I guess.  Mario had reached the edge of the woods by then.  He spotted the first row of mushroom houses and took a big step over a house and onto the street.  He looked around.  The streets were deserted.  He looked around cautiously, and then continued to his house.  He was only a few blocks away when he heard shouting coming from the direction of his house.  He rounded a corner and peered down the street a couple of blocks.  There was a large crowd of people shouting and cheering outside his house.   Oh no, now what? Mario thought.

Edited by - Markio on 8/14/2004 7:37:25 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2005, 12:46:04 AM »
Luigi had pinned Bowser to the ground when a sudden tremor interrupted their "brotherly" brawl.  They both turned their heads around, as the vibrations got larger.  I lady screamed and people pointed.

Luigi and Bowser saw Mario coming up the street and were confused at his return but relieved, unlike the townspeople, who screamed at the sight of who they thought was Bowser.  Many were frightened with terror, too scared to move.  Others stood at the front of the crowd facing Mario, attempting to protect the other toads from the oncoming monster.  The rest got behind Bowser and Luigi and pushed them foward, hoping they could send the reptilian beast back to his castle.

Mario's large shadow fell over everyone from town, who were still huddling with fear.  "Oh, bother," Mario muttered, rolling his eyes.  He went over to Bowser and Luigi, ignoring the crowd's obvious displeasure.

"Uhh, Bowser..." Luigi said, not sure if acting along would do anything, "What're you doing here?  Don't make us teach you a lesson, right Mario?"

Mario said in Bowser's gruff roar, "Oh knock it off!  I can't handle being Bowser, I admit it!"

Bowser had a smug expression of triumph on his face, then remembered his difficulty of being a small human with a princess girlfriend that hung on his every word.  He bowed his head.  "Yeah, well...  OK, I admit it, it's downright impossible to be you!"

Edited by - Markio on 2/20/2005 3:29:18 PM

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2005, 01:29:48 AM »
Allrighty then! I thought this thing was dead.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2005, 12:51:23 AM »
The onlookers exchanged glances among themselves, even more confused.  What were the small plumber and the big koopa talking about?

Suddenly, there was a loud trumpet fanfare and many angry yells coming closer to Mario's front lawn.  The trumpets were signaling Princess Peach's arrival.  The angry yells were from the inhabitants of the Koopa Kingdom, who were angry of their king's incompetence that day.

"Bowser!" Peach gasped.

"Bowser!" yelled Bowser's town's people.

"Bowser!" Luigi yelled, turning to the small plumber next to him.

"Mario?" Bowser yelled, facing the giant turtle for an explanation.

"Luigi," Mario said, willing to tell him what happened.

Everyone started talking, yelling or screaming all at once.  Bowser and Luigi tried yelling for them to be quiet, but with no avail.  Finally, Mario sucked in his breath and let out the loudest roar he could, which shook the ground, blew the nearest people back a few feet, and definitely silenced everyone.

Eveyone looked up at Mario, in stunned silence.  Feeling kind of embarrassed, he said, "Um, well, you're all probably wondering what's going on, huh?"

Peach was the first to speak.  "Bowser, what are you doing here?"

Mario was about to say something, but Bowser interrupted.  "I'm Bowser!" he said, lowering his head a little.

Mario said, "It's true."  Silence.  "I'm Mario."

"What?" said Peach, along with a few others.

"This morning, we both woke up as the other, and we had to go through the day as the other, too," said Mario.

The people of both kingdoms listened as Mario and Bowser retold all that they had gone through as each other, which explained a lot of the problems(Peach finally understood why "Mario" was such jerk earlier, and Bowser's citizens knew why he had been a dumb king that day).  When the finished retelling up to the very present, there was a moment of silence as the sun set, and then Luigi spoke up.  "I think they should apologize, don't you?"  Everyone nodded in consent.

Bowser turned to Mario.  "Yeah....s-sorry I gave you a hard time for... well I guess I didn't realize you had enough to worry about already."

Mario replied, "Hey, you're the one with a bunch of kids and a kingdom to take care of.  I guess I'm ...sorry too."

There was a little round of applause after their apologies, and suddenly a bright flash filled the air.  When the light dimmed, Mario and Bowser were both on the ground, dazed.  Mario opened his eyes and looked up.  Luigi was looking down at him with a worried expression on his face.  Wait a minute!  Luigi had been smaller than Mario's fist a second ago, and yet here he was, looking over him!  That meant--

Mario stood up.  Next to him on the ground was the large body of Bowser, and Luigi stood on his other side, being almost the same size as Mario.  Mario let out a whoop of joy.  "I'm ME again!" he shouted.

Bowser blinked twice.  He was looking up at the stars.  He turned his head to the side and saw two small plumbers, roughly the size of his fist.  He sat up.  All around him were little people!  He looked down at himself, and saw scaly skin and spike metal bands around his wrists.  "I'm... ME!  Yeah!" he said, as happy as Mario was.  Their audience cheered, and Mario and Bowser faced each other again.

"Friends?" Mario asked.

"Er... well, as close as it will ever get to that," Bowser said.  They shook hand and claw, and everyone seemed happy.

Peach, who had walked up to Mario and put her arm around his shoulder, said, "Wait a minute.  How did you guys switch in the first place?  I doubt you two would have caused all this trouble on purpose."

"Oh yeah," Bowser said.  "Well, apparently Luigi was sick of our bickering and wished on a shooting star that we would swtich bodies."

There was a moment of dawning comprehension in which everyone turned to Luigi, realizing that HE had caused all this trouble, while he realized that he was surrounded by mad people from two entire kingdoms.  He gulped.  I sure wish I could see another shooting star right about now!, he thought.

THE END

Edited by - Markio on 2/21/2005 3:28:08 PM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2005, 04:26:55 PM »
Heh-- finally. That was quite an amusing story!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2005, 05:29:20 PM »
Thanks, but it was really Screech's idea.  Let's just say this work of art was written under his apprenticeship or something.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch

Edited by - Markio on 2/21/2005 3:29:52 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2005, 01:46:28 PM »
My last bump of this topic.  Whadja guys think???

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2005, 02:06:53 PM »
Awesome.
For the record, this is Markio's story. I had almost nothing to do with it at all.
Go Markio!

Print