Print

Author Topic: Active Members  (Read 102086 times)

« Reply #225 on: September 10, 2003, 11:53:42 PM »
I object - this one has good history.

Just people stop talking for now.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #226 on: September 11, 2003, 02:11:04 PM »
Yeah, Trainman and jon should carry on their bickering at each other to somewhere else. Or, they could just stop fighting.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #227 on: September 11, 2003, 03:06:29 PM »
I agree with Lizard Dude--don't close this topic; it has good history.

Oh, and I mentioned before that I try to update it about every 1-2 months.  That gives enough time to see which newbies will have flooded out and which ones move to the Active Posters section.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #228 on: September 11, 2003, 04:26:09 PM »
Ok, enough chatroom crud.

Anyways, what's flooding these forums are all these closed topics! I hate those poisonus mushrooms! Isnt there a way where you can just turn them into nothing because the General Chat is looking like CRAP. That's right. CRAP. If you have to get Deezer's permission first, SCREW IT. I think he'd be happier with cleaner forums.

Or maybe Insane Steve just likes clicking 'close' i dont know. But with the newbies, the huge amounts of new topics, I think this forum is starting to need a fixer upper. I know it needs a fixer upper sometime.....

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #229 on: September 11, 2003, 05:15:41 PM »
Okay, jon, as we said, DON'T POST stuff not about Active Members here. I will respond, but nobody post anything unrelated here again. This topic has a special purpose.

Now, jon, you've complained about the forum's old-fashionedness and ugliness and problems and uncleanliness time and time again.

So,

Why don't you leave?

A: You don't like to admit it, but you love it deep down. Because. It. Is. A. Great. Forum.

So don't help "ruin" it "more," just play nice and stop complaining.

Or prove me wrong, and if you really hate it, leave.

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 9/11/2003 4:16:48 PM

« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2003, 05:21:30 PM »
I just posted Pros and Cons about a new forum.

And Im trying to help you guys. This is an old forum. You wouldnt know a good, more modern forum even if it bit you in the butt!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #231 on: September 11, 2003, 06:21:53 PM »
Yes Jon. If you think it's so old-fashioned and otta date, then leave. And if you and Trainman wanna fight some more, then go do it in the chatroom. I'm not fighting with or yelling at anyone anymore. NOw you too just stop and either make up or never speak again.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #232 on: September 11, 2003, 08:53:45 PM »
I know. I want to stop fighting but Jon will just try to start fights with me. No more bickering. But, I don't like how everybody MUST get on my case if I say, "Jon, shut up." If it's just the slightest off topic, someone is jumping my case. I'm trying NOT to fight, but then Jon will say something very stupid to me either here or at the chatroom, and then blame it all on me. YEs i'll stop, but if Jon starts mouthing off, iw ill say something about it. Don't I have the right to state my opinions? I believe I do. No more fightning unless a very stupid comment is made me from Jon. Does that seem fair enough?

What I am trying to ask is when an update might happen. That's what I have been trying to ask, but then Jon will say something stupid, everybody will jump me for it, and make me out to the be the "bad guy" which I have already mentioned before.

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #233 on: September 11, 2003, 08:59:31 PM »
Yeah, what Meowrio said. If you don't like th forums, then leave Jon!

*everybody gets on my case right about now*

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #234 on: September 11, 2003, 09:27:07 PM »
Two questions:
1. How old are Meowrio and Trainman?
2.How are they related?

Fruit...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #235 on: September 11, 2003, 10:23:12 PM »
1)Theyre 13. Theyre newbies messin with a regular.

2)If theyre related, which they arent....haha! DOnt ask me. They stick up for each other.

« Reply #236 on: September 11, 2003, 10:50:53 PM »
*~*THERE SHALL BE NO MORE POSTS HERE ABOUT THIS STUFF. POST IT ON THE PRO/CON THREAD FROM NOW ON*~*

Thus Spake Lizard

« Reply #237 on: September 12, 2003, 03:44:55 PM »
Yeesh.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #238 on: September 12, 2003, 05:13:09 PM »
ALL RIGHT LD!!! See? I told you. Everyone on my case, AFTER I SAID I WAS STOPPING. No Markio, Meowrio and I are not related. Just because we stick up for each other and Jon's a jerk.... Well, if Jon didn't get stuff going on in the chatroom..... I have the right to voice my opinion! It seems that everybody getting on my case after I said I would stop is taking that right away from me. Can I say what I want to? Am I allowed to say something about....... you know what? I'm leaving the forums for a little while. If I am not allowed to say anything without EVERYONE jumping on me and beating me about it, then I will just leave. It seems like I have no rights here. Well, I know you all won't care much if I do leave and will talk crap about me behind my back, but whatever Jon starts up with me, I get blamed for. He picked a fight with me and he wouldn't stop until I got really irritated. Same deal with Jon saying crap about Meowrio. What bugs us the most is Jon's disgusting comments, how he makes fun of everybody, and how he won't ever stop agging it on. SEE YA.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #239 on: September 12, 2003, 05:32:34 PM »
That's not what I meant at all!  You both seem as if you're the same person because you sound like you already knew each other when you came here.  How many active members are there?  When's the next list?  AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHH!!!

Fruit...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print