Print

Author Topic: I'm a newbie!  (Read 5087 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: June 28, 2003, 10:38:17 PM »
Hi, I'm new, but I read the forums all the time.  I just turned 13, so I can finally post.  I know most of the people, but this is still my first time posting. Anyway, I just want to say hello for the first time and PLEASE respond!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 11:27:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum!
And please, stick around.

And you know, there are people here who post that are younger than you... but I suppose actually following the guidelines and waiting 'til you're thirteen deserves some respect. Welcome!
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2003, 10:59:17 AM »
Ditto. ;)
Welcome!
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2003, 11:37:14 AM »
Hello. Maybe I should tell you what you should watch out for with everyone here like I've done before.....but, naw, the list's so long.......

But, if you get to close to me, you may catch the Backwards Pants virus.....it's gotten to CW and Sapphira(even though it wore off them now).

Is that A Japanese Anime name or something? I like it

Oh, bout that backwards pants thing, my sig's gotten affected^_^

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2003, 11:38:50 AM »
Hey Im new too! I just turned 13 June 23rd! To day is my first time here so Hi everyone!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2003, 11:39:57 AM »
Why does all the newbies topics state that theyre newbies? Man, I was SO different!
The first day I came, I asked Sapphira something, then I started a club, then someother stuff, then the Mario Interview-all in the same day. I bet people thought I popped out of nowhere like a bag of popcorn!!!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 11:50:49 AM »
Meh, I never stated I was a newbie, either. My very first post was for Deezer, stating some mistakes I caught in the Mariopedia. It's still in Site Discussion, within 60 days or something like that.

Unlike jon, however, I didn't start very many topics. (I still don't.) I just started reading thru different topics and simply posted. I still remember the day I joined...March 31, 2003... the 1964th user... Wow, I've almost been here a quarter of a year! Time flies, huh? ;P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2003, 11:56:11 AM »
Evil Geno, I turned 13 June  22!  Also I don't have a signature, and I don't really care about the virus.

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2003, 11:58:11 AM »
I don't make many topics anymore....unless I wanted to show something-like when my Flash movies would be complete and stuff. Did you know that I'm planning to make a website that's funny? If you want, I'll take anything now so I can put it up on my 2nd website. Yes, you may think I'm crazy, but I'm just going to see which site I like better-Mariotendo, or the new one I'm going to call, Boo-network. I still need to know a place where you can have your own free site that takes Flash movies!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2003, 02:48:43 PM »
*slaps forehead*

Fungi Forums: Now with even more "Hi, I'm a n00b" thread goodness.

Oh well, this one looks promising.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2003, 10:20:02 PM »
Ah yes, I'm SURE you know me then! I'm the local nutcase.

And welcome to the posting aspect of the Fungi Forums.

My first post? Ah yes, it asked about that 21st red coin in level Extra 3 of Yoshi's Island. It was on the game help thread. That concept drove me nuts, kind of like the Backwards Pants thing or whatever it's called.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2003, 06:32:41 PM »

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2003, 08:08:57 PM »
Ummm...just curious Markio, but, how far into the "days ago" bar did you have to go to find this topic again?

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2003, 08:49:24 PM »
365 days.

I got panache!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2003, 09:53:12 PM »
Wow. You're the first person here to revive their own "I'm a newbie!" thread. I think.

Stupid Quotes: (9th edition)
AP U.S. History teacher: "Your groups may have no more than 3 people in them."
*About one second later*
Tom G. (Student in this class): "Can we have 4 people in a group?"
~I.S.~

Print