Print

Author Topic: Mods look here for threads we want deleted.  (Read 5063 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: September 28, 2003, 01:44:53 PM »
I have seen many threads that have posts requesting that they be deleted.  I have even made a few of such requests.

So, I am makeing this thread for people to  let the mods know which threads you would like deleted.  This way we don't have to post in the thread we want deleted to find that we have simply pushed it to the top were others have replied to it causing the request to be buried in the topic we wanted deleted.

I personally want all the "Ban (insert name here)" topics deleted.  If you want a thread deleted post it here.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 02:13:18 PM »
 So, would this be the appropriate place to request for this topic to be deleted?

No, this is a good idea. Hopefully it'll make the mod's work a bit easier.

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 02:18:12 PM »
Mario Bar and Mario Word Associaton are the topics I want deleted.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 03:57:44 PM »
Consider it done!

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 09:00:20 PM »
Don't delete them!

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2003, 09:15:43 PM »
Hahaha.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2003, 09:37:07 PM »
I think the Motion to ban (insert name) topics and the old closed topics by Lonic should be deleted.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2003, 10:55:05 PM »
I think that this thread is an awesome idea! First of all, I think all (Or most) of the closed threads should be deleted.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2003, 11:36:04 PM »
Delete that stupid Anti-Pokemon thread. The Pokemon video games are fun but they are too stupid to see that.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - nintendofreak on 9/28/2003 10:37:37 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2003, 07:51:18 AM »
Close the "s.H.O." subject I created. It's kinda embarresing. Also, I'm with nintendofreak: close that stupid Anti-Pokemon story. I love Pokemon (cartoon and all). But please, do not close my "Why Mario prefers mushrooms over burritos" story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2003, 06:36:58 PM »
Also, delete that "marioguy is so nice!" thread.

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".
Deezer was here.

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2003, 09:10:39 PM »
Let's destroy TMK Fungi Forums so we will never have to worry about stupid threads anymore, past, present, future. Now let's all take out our tofu and start eating...

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2003, 04:37:48 PM »
Actually, the "sadib is so nice" thread shouldn't be deleted. It is causing no harm at all. Sadib acted all nice to fool her and she didn't know about him much. Besides, some people in that thread bashed her face in with some posts about calling her crazy for saying that Sadib was nice. You may say that I do that, but I only do that unless soembody starts acting really stupid when they first get here, like Killa of PS2. BTW, Killa of PS2= Sadib100 Now, it is, Sadib100/Marioguy/Killa of PS2...

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2003, 04:50:32 PM »
For the last time, Killa of PS2 is NOT sadib100!!!

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2003, 05:03:31 PM »
Markio:

1. I never heard anyone say that he WASN'T Sadib and I haven't heard you say it either, so you shouldn't really be yelling at me for it.
 2. I have evidence proving that he is Sadib.
 3. How do you know if he admitted THREE times that he was Sadib100?

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2003, 06:42:08 PM »
I wasn't yelling, or else I would type in all caps.  And I have said he isn't.  And when he admitted it, you're only taking his word for it.  He never admitted it before someone accused him of being marioguy.  And finally, check his email; they're two separate names on two separate sites.  Actually, my post above this one was directed towards everyone.  And it doesn't really matter if he is sadib, which he's not(or isn't he?  BUM BUM BUUUMM!).

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print