Print

Author Topic: Favorite Mini-Games  (Read 1409 times)

« on: October 30, 2003, 04:55:30 PM »
My Favorite mini-games from Mario Party2 well,I don't actually remember the names[I don't own the game.]So I'll just describe.The one when there's like a barrel thats 1on3 when if you fall of you get shocked,Fire Jumprope.I do have more but I can't really remember.For Mario Party 3[THE BEEEEEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT one]Aces High[THE BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT mini game ever]The one where you have to escape the giant cheep cheep and more[don't own it either].for Mario Party4 which is the worst one,mine are bomb-onb breakers,Dungen Duos,Fish'n Drips and thats it.Every other game is cheap and unfun.[:{]

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 05:34:29 PM »
Cast Aways! (MP1) Still the only mini-game I can get 60+ coins a round on.
Grab Bag (THE MP1 VERSION ONLY) -- that one was fun. It sucked in MP2.
Mushroom Mix-Up/Hexagon Heat (MP1/MP2): This one is most fun with more than one player.
Mario's Puzzle Party (MP3) -- although I did a test; I let the blocks fall without moving them, and I maganed to beat myself playing at full capability. Ah well.
Locked Out (MP3) Another one of my favorites. So much frantic strategy.

I know there's more. I'll list eventually.

Stupid Quotes: (7th edition)
"To bright for drugs!" (spelling error intentional)
~On an anti-drug poster I saw in my middle school. It also had a "Red Ribbon" that was colored purple.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 05:59:57 PM »
Steve, about your new sig: How do you know that the person wasn't just cleverly showing how pathetically stupid one has to be to use drugs?

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Print