Print

Author Topic: I deserve a cookie don't I?  (Read 5272 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2005, 11:01:12 PM »
I haven't had a Now-and-Later in eons.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2005, 05:59:54 PM »
If anything, you deserve a smack and to be laughed at.  If you want a cookie, take a stale
 knock-off teddy gram of mine after I get my dog to lick it. Beleve me, you DO NOT wan't to know where that tongue has been...

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 09:55:34 PM »
I like Now-and-Laters after I get someone to chew on them for a while so they get softer.

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 10:27:25 PM »
I had a Now-and-Later in like, seventh grade once, which was my first encounter with one, and my last, although I've gotten one for Halloween once of twice, but I don't like their hardness.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2005, 12:58:53 AM »
<sarcasm> I found a Mario cameo in my local supermarket! I was walking through the shop, and I saw this sign and it had Peach on it! It said 'Peaches, for $1.50! <sarcasm/>

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2005, 08:22:10 AM »
Luigi Simpson has demonstrated proper use of the <sarcasm> tag.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2005, 08:30:24 PM »
But not proper HTML.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2005, 08:47:12 PM »
<sarcasm> What do you mean? </sarcasm>

“bracket sarcasm bracket I kind of like Derek. bracket slash sarcasm bracket” — Rachel
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print