Print

Author Topic: My House!!!!!  (Read 17662 times)

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2004, 02:22:09 PM »
*sadib100's tummy explodes and he transforms into yay_marioguy* MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You have freed me from the prison! Here's $20. *takes away GG's house* This is now my house!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2004, 04:59:58 PM »
I have no tummy.

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2004, 12:34:30 AM »
My tummy worshed away in the storm 'o twenny eight.

Those who do nothing to die are doomed to a lengthend life. Or are they?... (*shifts eyes suspiciously*)
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2004, 02:05:38 PM »
FART!!!! FART!!!! FART!!!! FART!!!!

Questions v1.0 (I xpect an anser!)

3. What makes an atom?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2004, 11:21:10 PM »
Atoms are composed of a neucleus, which contains protons and neutrons. The outer part of the atom is made of quickly moving electrons.

Those who do nothing to die are doomed to a lengthend life. Or are they?... (*shifts eyes suspiciously*)

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2004, 08:51:48 PM »
Too many words, Popple. Too... many... WORDS!

------------------------------------------------------------
Questions v1.0 (I xpect an anser!)

3. What makes an atom?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2004, 01:03:45 AM »
Okay...
Atoms are made of microscopic dots.

...Though now it's kinda vague...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2004, 02:01:47 AM »
There were only 23 words, that's as small as I could get it withought being innacurate.

But I'll try to shorten it:  "Its Magic Pixies."

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2004, 03:20:23 PM »
Hello Gifted Girl, may I call you GG. Well ok GG, I like your house. Can I be the chef for the house. I'm the world's best chef.

I''m the world''s best chef! Yum, yum!
I''''m the world''''s best chef! Yum, yum!

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2004, 05:36:58 PM »
She is already known as GG.

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2004, 07:40:54 PM »
At school, I saw this Wario book at the book fair. I didn't bother to read it though, cus Wario is too ugly for words. Plus I had to hurry and get in line to buy this book called "97 ways to make a Dog Smile" so I didn't have time to read it even a smidged. Ohhhhh..... can someone help me out here? My eyes are making me see green flashing. Probably from playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle in the Egg Quarters stage wayyyyyyyyy too long.

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2004, 11:44:12 AM »
Anyone here?

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2004, 02:53:11 PM »
Hi!

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2004, 11:54:53 PM »
 um,gifted girl...i...broked your TV...

(insert signature here)

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2004, 05:21:59 PM »
*gasp* You BROKE my TV?!?!?!?!? I'll have to sic Tidbit on you! *fastens open can of Alpo to mariofan 7's butt* Go get 'im, boy! *Tidbit chases mariofan 7 throughout the house* Wait! Tidbit isn't 'posed to be in the house! *puts mf 7 and Tidbit outside* NOW go get 'im, boy! *chase continues throughout the day*

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.

Print