Print

Author Topic: Sushie Tales: Volume One.  (Read 7148 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 05:25:34 PM »
Oh? I just relized that.
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 05:27:15 PM »
Sorry guys, I was pounded with homework yesterday.

Chapter Four: Torrent of Despair.

Their last day at the school was not an enjoyable one. The students kept on chuckling at the fact that SushieBoy and PinkLad were expelled. SushieBoy felt a sharp pain in the gut with each and every insult. PinkLad just wanted to crawl into a hole and die, never to see a human soul again.

After the duo avoided the oncoming waves of insults and mocking. They arrived at the Principal's office, ready to paint. Before he could start, SushieBoy flung his roller onto the newspaper covered floor.

"AUGHHH!" He hollered, "Why must we do this?? cleaning after someone Else's mess?"

"Hmmmm," PinkLad pondered, "But what I don't know is, who would do this to us?"

"We don't have a grudge with no one! Do we??" SushieBoy replied, reluctantly picking up the roller.

"I'm sure we don't," PinkLad continued, starting to paint the wall.

SushieBoy leaned on the wet paint and scratched his head. "Hmmm, no not him,"

"SushieBoy,"

"Nope, he's in jail,"

"SushieBoy!"

"Definitely not-"

"SUSHIEBOY!!"

"Yes,"

PinkLad pointed to his shoulder, which was covered in a dull grey paint.

"Your stupidity is quite amusing!" PinkLad chuckled.

"Come on," SushieBoy grumbled, "Let's just finish this wall, I'm sick of this place,"

"Got it chief!" PinkLad said cheerfully, "All I need to paint is the place you leaned on!" He howled with laughter again.

After that the two trudged off to the SushieCave, after typing in a password, they were inside. NinjaMan and DynamiteDude were on the giant couch, watching their giant, theatre size TV.

"Hey guys, how was school today?" NinjaMan asked.

"Nothing much," SushieBoy droned, "Except that we were EXPELLED!!"

"Yeah," PinkLad continued, "While I was waiting for everyone to finish their math test, I dissected a frog!"

"Oh, amazing," DD replied, "..... Wait, what?? why??!" The two got up.

"You see," SushieBoy started, "Someone drew graffiti on the wall of the Principal's office and on his desk, with our names! So he thinks it's us and he expells us for something we didn't do!"

"Rightamundo!" pinkLad added, "Could not have said it better myself!"

"Oh, that's all?" NM Said, "I thought you to did something!" He laughed.

"You can go off now," DD said, sitting back on the couch.

Later that night, the two could not rest, with the upcoming day ahead, SushieBoy got up to find something boring to do, he decided to watch the loading screens on his PSP, after a few minutes, he was already drowsy, he angrily tossed his PSP out the window.

"What junk," He thought to himself, he then plugged in his DS. He was soon encased in a deep, deep sleep.

KNOCK KNOCK!! Was what SushieBoy heard that morning, he got up and yawned rather loudly.

"SushieBoy!" PinkLad snapped from the other side of the door, "We both overslept!!"

"OVERSLEPT!!!" He screamed, he scrambled to get dressed. The two then went to the garage, SB jumped into the SushieMobile. "We're off!" He declared, he started the car, but it moved rather slowly. "Whuh?" He thought, getting out of the car. The bottom left tire was flat.

"OUTTA MA' WAY!!" PinkLad demanded, with a tire in his hands. "I can switch this in a quickie!" In a few secs, he was done.

"We are off!" He said as he jumped into the drivers seat.

"......Out."

"Awww,"

The two sped off in a trail of burning rubber. A couple blocks away, a tall, muscular redhaired boy was walking to school.

"Which way do we go?" PinkLad asked, his blond hair swaying in the wind.

"Have no clue!" SushieBoy said back, he pulled out his crumpled sheet of paper out that Mr. Howards had gave him. "EastMoore High!?" He said as the sheet did, it almost flew out of his hands in the gusts.

"Take a right here!" PinkLad said. As soon as Sushieboy veered to the right, PinkLad shrieked, "Look out!!"

"Ackk!" SushieBoy hollered, as he was about to run over the redhaired kid.

"Woah!" The boy jumped out of the way, he landed on the grassy floor. SushieBoy and PinkLad quickly got out of the car.

"Hey, man! Are you okay?" PinkLad yelled to him, He quickly got up.

"Rrrr," He growled, "Who do you think you are, running over peo-" As he got a look over the two a smile spread across his face, "Heh heh heh." He snickered.

"Sorry about that," SushieBoy said, "But we're in a hurry so we'll just leave,"

"Hold up!" The boy screamed, "You boys won't get away with this! Now it's my turn to run you over!"

"Oh yeah?" SushieBoy replied, "Well bring it! We can take you!"

"Yeah!" PinkLad added.

"Alrighty then,"

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 08:24:57 PM »

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »
HAHAHAHAH!!! HAHAHAHA!!! HA... ha... ha? Erm... that's really creepy. Man, SB and PL got in a lot of trouble. >.<
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »
(I know, short chapter.)

Chapter Five: Trouble, Already?

The two lunged towards The guy, who was just pulling back a stop sign, as SushieBoy got near him, he let it go, It swung right into SushieBoy's face, he was sent tumbling to the floor. the boy, with great force, uprooted the sign and and pointed it to the side, the rusted bar slammed into PinkLad's stomach, the boy then flung the sign over his head, with PinkLad. The sign landed on the floor with a thud, he then plucked it out and chucked it towards SushieBoy, it landed right between his legs.

"Gulp!" SushieBoy cried as he got up, "Ooooof! Well I didn't expect you to be so good in this,"  As he said this PinkLad had tripped the boy over with his foot, that's when SushieBoy jumped into the air, and landed a sweet flying kick to the boy's stomach.

"YEOOOW!" The boy cried. The two closed in on him. "All right! I give up!" He pleaded. He stood there, slowly backing away, "Next time around you won't be so lucky," He dashed off to the SAME School as the duo!

"Looks like we'll have trouble for the rest of the year!" SushieBoy added, rubbing his cheek. The two hopped back into the SushieMobile and drove towards the school's parkinglot.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 08:30:56 AM by SushieBoy »

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2007, 04:26:08 PM »
Poor SushiBoy. He got SIGN'D!
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 10:06:32 PM »
Someone signed SushieBoy!

Chapter Six: First Day.

As SushieBoy drove towards their new school, PinkLad read the sign outside of the campus.

"East Jefferson HighSchool, home of the Bumblebees," PinkLad said slowly.

The two looked around the grounds, flocks of students were rushing in from all directions of the streets, pouring into the front doors of the school, SushieBoy noticed a group of girls who were eyeing him and talking amongst themselves, probably gossiping about the new kids who were expelled and transferred here.

"Oh look! There are the too thugs who were expelled! " SushieBoy thought.

"Curse you, gossiping vultures from beyond!" He hollered, holding up his fist at the group. Who glared at him angrily. The two struggled to find a place to park, as alot of other students were driving in, that's when PinkLad saw an empty space near the front of the school.

"Over there!" PinkLad shrieked, pointing towards the space, unfortunately a bright red truck was approaching it too. It reached the spot first!

"Noooo!" SushieBoy yelled, "PinkLad, do something!"

"Don't worry, I got a trick up my circuits!" PinkLad responded, as he began to type in something into the car's built in keyboard. "Step out of the car," He said to SushieBoy.

"Wha?"

"Just do it!" In a matter of seconds, the SushieMobile began to shrink, and soon it was the size of a finger. "And Voila!" PinkLad picked up the toy car resembling object, he carefully slid it into his back pocket.

"Hey, how come I never knew about that?" SushieBoy said.

"Because you don't read the instruction manual!"

"Oh,"

The duo walked up the steps and into the school. As soon as the two stepped inside the crowded halls, the students became silent at the sight of the two new students, nothing but a few mumbles and whispers were heard, the sound resumed a few seconds after.

"Let's see, the office..." PinkLad finally said, looking down at the paper.

"I got this," SushieBoy added, trotting towards a small junior, he promptly tapped him on the shoulder, "Do you know where the office is?"

"Uh, take that hall, and it's the first door to your right," The boy stammered.

"Thanks. come on PL it's this way," SushieBoy continued, PinkLad followed.

After they avoided the waves of rushing students, they reached an empty hallway, which was only populated by a couple of passing teachers, one was holding a cup of coffee in one hand, and a folder in the other, she glared at them suspiciously. The rooms in the hall seemed to be the nurses office, guidance, the teachers lounge, and the main office.

"Ah-Ha!" SushieBoy said quite loudly. When the two entered the office, the secretary immediately greeted them.

"Ah, hello, SushieBoy and PinkLad, I presume?" she said, not even looking away from her keyboard, which she was typing on.

"Yes! It's our first day here, and we need our new schedules and lockers," PinkLad responded.

"Ah, yes, come with me," She said back, stepping out of the office. The two followed her. Soon they were in the 9th grade hall, which had rows and rows of blue lockers, with some doors leading to classrooms in between, complete with a plethora of students. "These to lockers are yours," She said, pointing at two, mint condition, slightly faded lockers. "We apologize of the conditions of the lockers, but it's the on-" SushieBoy soon zoned out after that, while PinkLad was listening to the Secretary, he looked around him, that's when, a scent of strawberry caught his nose, he glared around to track the sweet smell. That's when he turned around, he then saw the most beautiful girl he had ever layed his eyes on.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 04:47:54 PM by SushieBoy »

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 06:15:34 AM »
Not really the first day... more like "Parking Disaster!" or... something like that. XD!
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2007, 09:41:21 AM »
Chapter Seven: Just the Girl.

SushieBoy could not believe his eyes, as the Secretary was droning on with PinkLad, he gazed, her dark hair stretched down, silky and sweet smelling, her eyes, brown and mesmerizing, her tight blue jeans emphasized her curvy body, her pink shirt, clunged onto her waist, showed off here curves even more. She just reeks hotness, just REEKEES of it!

"She doesn't belong here," SushieBoy thought to himself "She belongs on the front cover of a modeling magazine," SushieBoy felt a warm drool rolling down his chin. He got out of his trance and began to step towards her, that's when he was stopped by PinkLad, who was just behind him.

"Earth to SushieBoy...." PinkLad replied, pausing for a bit, as he saw SushieBoy staring at the girl, "Hey, Is anybody home?" He poked SushieBoy's head over and over, but still, no response. PL had no choice than to push frozen SB down the hall and into his homeroom. "We have separate homerooms,,,,,, But our...... next class, room 104.... will... be.... together...." PinkLad grunted, struggling to push SushieBoy across the hall.

During First Period

SushieBoy's math teacher, Mr. Johnson, was taking attendance SB just kept thinking about her.

"I gotta know more about her, at least her name," He pondered to himself "I'll check her out during our lun- He thoughts were soon interrupted by a nearby student.

"Maybe you ought ta mark the new kid abscent, Mr. J, cuz' he looks like he's in another world!" He said, lots of chuckles could be heard about the class.

"Perhaps Mr. Tilley here has a point," Mr. Johnson added, with a stern touch to his voice, "The least you could do is say that you're here,"

"Wha?" SB mumbled, "Oh, yeah, sorry, ummm, here!" More laughs were heard.

"Very well the, that is everyone," Mr. Johnson said. "Now students, take out your textbooks and turn to page 109, ah yes, surface area of a...." His words were then clouded by the thought of the girl. SushieBoy reluctantly pulled out his book from under the desk and flipped to the page. RIIIIING! was the sound that startled SushieBoy, in addition waking him up from a nap.

"Class is over, Mr. SushieBoy, I suggest you to leave unless you want to comfront my quite rowdy second period class,"

"Oh, ummm, sorry about that, I just have a lot on my mind," SushieBoy said drowsily, stepping out of the classroom.

"And one more thing," Mr. Johnson said abruptly, "If I see you goofing off in my classroom again I'll send you to the Principal's office, you hear?" SB nodded, and without a word, he walked out of the classroom. SushieBoy wasn't sure where to go, he had to find PL, that's when PinkLad came up from behind him.

"Ugh, Mr. Rhymes is really strict!" PL droned on, "His pupils say to never try to get on his good side, then he'll send you packing away to the office!" SushieBoy said nothing, he just trudged alongside PL. Still pondered about the girl.

During Second Period

There social studies teacher, Ms. Jones, was reading a book about how blacks lived in South Africa. SB and PL how no idea what was happening, where were they, the plot, or the bad guy. PL did his best to keep up, scribbling down notes on a sheet of paper. But SushieBoy was just searching for the girl. He quickly peeked behind him, he spotted the same girl he had seen that morning! suddenly, their eyes met, SB gulped silently and waved to her, quickly turning away.

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 12:12:49 PM »
Man, SushiBoy has a really low attention span... No offence... Lol
Wheee...

Print