Print

Author Topic: LizCam Productions  (Read 40393 times)

« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2006, 11:21:31 AM »
Actually, Sapphira, my best friend who passed away and I used to have even stranger conversations. I would say "What's up?" and he'd always say "What do you think is up? The sky?" Then we would go into weird little chattings about the sky and gravity for an hour-and-a-half somehow.

Good times... XD

« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2006, 11:58:48 AM »
Heh, that might be a good addition to my shyness to make conversations like those.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2006, 07:31:43 PM »
Wow, movie number 2 from Vidgmchtr!

http://kontek.net/LizardDude/Vidgmchtr%20POPS%20Concert%2006.mov

(~25 MB, ~16 minutes in length, thank Lizard Dude for hosting this one as well)

This time, I can be seen in this movie. Unlike last year's concert, there wasn't a skit preceding the piece. The piece we did was "Medley from Miss Saigon", and, like the last piece, was arranged by Warren Barker.

The camera is zoomed in on me a lot of the time, but it shifts to other musicians as well as the conductor. You can also see a few familiar faces, as they also took part in last year's concert.

At one point in time, around the last piece, you can see me looking at someone while I'm resting (you can't see me while playing, anyway). The horn player 2 seats to my left started talking to me. You can see me replying, but you don't see her at all.

Her: Mike.
Me: *Turns to her*
Her: When you get up to those high notes (She's referring to a high F#, very difficult to play on a horn), if you can't play them, DON'T.
Me: ....I can play them.
Her: ...But if you can't, DON'T.
Me: ........Okay. *Turns back, and continues to mutter to himself* I can play them......I can play them.

I did play them correctly. She had her doubts, because last year when we were in band together, I mostly played lower notes, rather than high ones.

I do regret the fact that my father caught me on camera muttering to myself. I also seem to make these very odd faces, which I don't normally make at all. Meh...

Also, for the people who were too lazy to click on the link I gave you two pages ago:
http://kontek.net/LizardDude/Vidgmchtr%20POPS%20Concert%2005.mov

Last year's concert.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2006, 04:49:05 PM »
Suffix Proudly Presents...
N Y L C
National Youth Leadership Conference
All the Stuff, Half the Time, and More!

After a long time of fumbling, updating, and other things, I can finally present to all of you what I was doing in February. My trip to Washinton DC, an interactive slideshow made in MX Flash. I would like to thank Lizard Dude for uploading/patience and MEGAߥTE for his servers which are so much faster than what I'm used to.

Please note that the soundtrack is only partial currently. The missing hyperlinks will be filled according to popular demand, or otherwise, in 3 days.
       - Currently available are: Day 1, Day 3, and Day 4. Day 2 will only be available upon demand.

Without further ado, select your destination! EDIT: 3/27 - It seriously works now.

NYLC: The Slideshow Menu
or
NYLC: The Soundtrack

• Due to lack of interest, the soundtrack has been abandoned.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 01:13:13 AM by Suffix »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2006, 10:05:02 PM »
Well, all my videos are here. Not trying to advertise, but I'm too lazy to link to each individually.
Edit: Well now they're all HERE.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:42:18 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2006, 11:39:35 PM »
That was much better then I expect from such a lazy person.  Good jorb.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2006, 11:44:21 PM »
Yeah, Steve Goes Mad is hilarious.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2006, 12:46:28 AM »
G-Dawg wrote Steve Goes Mad. I just added the voices.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2006, 03:22:38 PM »
I meant to post this several weeks ago, but, well, didn't. >_<

Presently Watoad is in Malawi, Africa, with a team of four others from his church, doing missions at an orphanage. He left two and a half weeks ago (June 19) and will be there for two months. He returns (home, probably not to the forums) August 16.

About two months ago, a promotional video was made regarding this for Deputation Sunday at his church. (World Deputation is his church's missions program.) Before either of us left Washington, he said I could share the video with you guys. Here's Watoad's commentary:

Quote from: Watoad
I'm not featured in it as heavily as the previous ones [videos] (and I wasn't involved in making it), but you'll at least be able to see what my Malawi team looks like. . . . Although it's only a minute and a half, this is my favorite video produced for the church yet.
World Deputation Promo (21.3 MB)

What an incredible opportunity! Please pray for him and his team (and the other teams, as well). They could use it, and I know it'd be very appreciated.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2006, 07:57:05 PM »
Viewing acknowledged.

That video was 100% awesome, especially with the Japanese-speaking sequence.

« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2006, 09:27:10 PM »
I forgot to link to these before, so...

http://max.vance.googlepages.com/vidgmchtr (thank MaxVance for hosting them)

This page contains a few videos I made on my last day of classes (June 12th) to show the people of TMK uhh....my friends.
They're all short, and some contain my teachers and friends. I only turned the camera to myself in a couple of the videos.
(I'll write transcripts for a few of them, as some of the dialogue is a bit hard to understand.)

And that video with Watoad was PURE AWESOMENESS.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:31:07 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2006, 09:41:27 PM »
[16:47] <L`son-chores> Wow!  I didn't know that Watoad worshipped lead.
[16:47] <BirdPlayingOoT> O_o
[16:48] <L`son-chores> Either that or I "read" it wrong:  "Lead Worship".

*edited to remove out of context posts and fix a typo
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2006, 04:54:08 PM »
The "GIANT VIDGMCHTR HEADER" on that page that Vid linked to is there to compensate for that being hosted by me. It used to be smaller and just said "Vidgmchtr", but I changed it after someone in #tmk mentioned it. Vid also had a video of his walk home, but apparently Google Pages won't accept an upload of more than 10 MB.

Watoad's video was wonderful. I hope he and his team do well in Africa.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »
We've been talking about Guitar Hero a lot in #tmk the last few days. I made a vid for there of myself playing Psychobilly Freakout from Guitar Hero II. I've done better and I've done worse; it's just an average play. Earlier in the day I had 5-starred it for the first time.

Psychobilly Freakout

The ending is Spooky!

« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2007, 01:15:07 AM »
Yesterday I attended a Guitar Hero II tournament.

And my bro filmed a little! (60MB)

Print