Print

Author Topic: vote of your favourite TMK member.  (Read 6733 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2004, 04:54:27 PM »
Well if you're talking TMK staff member, then J.J. wins by default, because he's the only favourite.

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2004, 05:14:17 PM »
It's pronounced "roffle." It rhymes with "waffle."

"With every sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2004, 05:33:52 PM »
I think that mariofan is British...either that or he likes the weird spelling of words like favourite, armour, and others words(I like to spell them that way).

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 06:16:39 PM »
I vote ME!!! ME ME ME!!!! Hey what's that parade doing here? *parade comes by with signs saying "We love GiftedGirl" and "Dogs RULE!!!"* Oh yeah! Uh-huh! They love me! They REALLY LOVE ME!!!!!

--------------------

I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2004, 08:30:26 PM »
Thank you, people for telling him about my Award ceremonies, although he probably just copied the ADVANCED Poster Awards. Oh well, it's been done before.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2004, 08:51:12 PM »
I would vote for a lot of people including MB, Deez, all the mods, some members here, etc. I don't like to have one "best" of something unless there is only one thing that is good. For example, I have a lot of best friends, and a lot of best members here, and a lot of best freestyle BMX riders. I would never be able to choose... maybe even if my life depended on it...

GO TO POSTER AWARDS 3.0!!!!!!!!

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2004, 08:57:15 PM »
Of course you know that there are to ways to spell "favorite," correct? Depends on where you live; you know what I mean.

"Favorite" or "favourite." Just like "color" and "colour," etc. Oh, and "catalog" and "catalogue." AND "odor" and "odour." SEE HOW MANY THERE ARE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA, *cough* Um, yeah...

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2004, 08:59:16 PM »
Don't forget about "Centre" and "Cheque"...

And I find it hard to believe marioguy was smart enough to use an HTML command like that... but so it is.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2004, 10:35:39 PM »
hey!!! i'm not british! please,
back to the topic please

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2004, 11:05:36 PM »
More than likely jon taught him...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

n/a

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2004, 01:00:38 PM »
I hereby vote for Chup.

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2004, 04:23:56 PM »
Will someone else vote for me?

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2004, 05:29:54 PM »
People won't just vote for you off the cuff. You've got to promise them something, like better housing or safer streets.

"With every sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

n/a

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2004, 06:50:06 PM »
Can't do that. What about neighbor and neighbour?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2004, 09:45:17 PM »
> Of course you know that there are to ways to spell "favorite," correct?

There's also more than one way to spell "two."  However, they aren't interchangeable ;-)

Print