Poll

who's the MOST annoying mario character

Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Print

Author Topic: Your most disliked character...  (Read 57165 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2005, 03:06:07 PM »
LS, you can't make me listen. I can turn off or unplug my speakers. Make that game, you're only hurting yourself by listening to the terrible noise created by Daisy's horrible vocal cords. I pity your ear drums. ;)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2005, 03:38:40 PM »
I'm kidding about making that game, and, yes, I do realise I just contradicted myself. :)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #167 on: January 01, 2006, 08:58:44 PM »
Sorry if cursing is against the rules, even when hypotheticly talking to a fictional character. I had to go to some boring wedding.

@ Yoshi's fanboy: Dude, just because I insult a character dosn't give you the right to Flame me in a PM. Jeez what a spaz...

« Reply #168 on: January 02, 2006, 02:06:42 AM »
If I had to choose, I'd say Waluigi, but I wouldn't even say "dislike", more like "least favorite". I never really hate characters. I may feel more strongly for certian characters over other, but not really dislike and never hate.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #169 on: January 02, 2006, 10:12:38 AM »
sometimes i talk to the characters and yell at them from in front of the tv  0_o
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #170 on: January 02, 2006, 12:32:43 PM »
my brother attacks me when he loses at video games

« Reply #171 on: January 02, 2006, 03:13:36 PM »
my sister whines when she loses and my niese attacks me
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #172 on: January 02, 2006, 03:28:16 PM »
My cat attacks me if I attack it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #173 on: January 02, 2006, 03:29:21 PM »
:P

« Reply #174 on: January 02, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »
i wish i had a cat :(  since  i dont and i think duscands are cute, i should get a ds and get nintendogs :P

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2006, 07:52:26 AM »
go for it

« Reply #176 on: January 05, 2006, 11:15:50 AM »
when i get the money, i will

« Reply #177 on: January 06, 2006, 06:13:51 PM »
The only time I hate everybody is in Mario Party when they win the mini-game.

« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2006, 04:35:04 PM »
Donkey Kong. He's just a [dumb] stupid gorilla with no brain and too many muscles, even Diddy Kong had to teach to golf politely. Btw, Diddy Kong is lame too.

I don't like Baby Mario either. What a stupid idea to put both baby brothers together in one game with grown-up bros! Allthough baby Luigi is much funnier, I can't stand both sqeaky voices..

I'ts hilarious how many of you dislike my favourite character: Waluigi! Yes, he might be one on the list of most disliked characters. But hey, wouldn't be annoying at all to be designed so late, all because Nintendo wanted a bigger character selection for their non-platformgames (see: Golf, Tennis, party..blah)? Waluigi might be annoying, because Wario gets all the attention. Wario is cool, I had lots of fun playing Wariogames, but he's just a big fat selfish [jerk]. Waluigi might be skinny, because he's depressed. Look at him, he's sneaky, fast and agile! Isn't it fun Wario has got a evil brother too after all? One with a much cooler additude, cause Wario's is just bad I think. If we all pay much more attention to Waluigi, he'll sure becomes a greater hero than Wario ever! I'm one who really appreciate him, though.

~Please watch the language. Hmm, maybe I should revive and reinstate the "Important New Rules".... ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 12/4/2004 8:25:40 PM

this might of been mentioned, but waluigi and wario's relation is unknown.
Funny though... i like most of the characters you people hate (like baby luigi, baby mario, & waluigi) , but hate some of the characters you people like. for example yoshi (they've gone too far with that dinosaur) and daisy (where did she come from? shes been gone for ages, then suddenly comes back).
I also hate DK ( dont think anyone likes him)
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2006, 04:39:23 PM »
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi rock, no exceptions.
I'm a horrible person.

Print