Poll

who's the MOST annoying mario character

Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Print

Author Topic: Your most disliked character...  (Read 57172 times)

« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2006, 05:28:25 PM »
Well, I personally dislike Waluigi because Luigi is my favorite character.  I just don't like him because he's the foil of my personal favorite.  I don't mind his name either.  Wario was made to be an opposite of Mario.  They flip over the M to make the name for the opposite character.  You can't really flip over an L without using a lowercase r and naming him Ruigi so I think Waluigi is just fine.
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #226 on: June 16, 2006, 05:45:32 PM »
That isn't what I meant about the R. The names Wario and Waluigi are puns on the Japanese word for bad, Warui. Get it?

« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2006, 04:03:55 PM »
Why isn't Daisy up there...I don't really have a problem with Waluigi. But he's the least favorite out of the ones up there.

« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2006, 04:08:25 PM »
i don;t like peach because she is defenseless against everything i mean, always being kidnapped,hurt and not to mention always on the brink of
in all my sixtytwo yeays i never seen anyone so helpless.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #229 on: June 18, 2006, 04:06:50 PM »
Do you think Fairemaster has played SMB2, SMRPG, or SSBM, but especially SSBM?  Peach has shown us that she isn't always the defenseless damsel in distress that we all think her to be.  Peach can be undefeatable on SSBM if you know how to properly use her.  Yes she's always being kidnapped, but that's a special ingredient that makes a Mario game what it is.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #230 on: June 18, 2006, 06:53:44 PM »
Don't worry about him. He's banned.

« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2006, 12:45:42 AM »
The absolute worst Mario characters are:

3. Daisy
2. Waluigi
1. Bowser Jr.

If these three losers got blown off the face of the Earth, I'd be one happy Mario fan. 
Haters gonna hate

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2006, 07:38:37 AM »
Bowser Jr. I hate, but Daisy and Waluigi had potential. The only problem is that the folks at Nintendo never chose to tap into that potential.

« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2006, 11:59:33 AM »
Over all I have to say I hate several characters equally.
Bowser Jr.- I love the koopalings and he killed them off with his arrival
"Peach"-I really get tired of saving her all the time, and I'd never pick her as a selectable character, I have put quotes around her name because even though I know her full name is Princess Peach Toadstool, I'll always call her Princess Toadstool
Toad-actually he was one of my favorite characters until they made his voice all gravally
Toadette-beating a dead horse
Petey Pirahna-useless
King Boo-see previous answer
The Baby Bros. I understand that the prequels needed a younger version of the Bros. but as selectable characters I cannot stand them
Mallo-as soon as I can switch to Geno and Bowser I do, Mallow is a wuss and a crybaby and overall very annoying
Shy-Guys-actually I like them, what I don't like is how they suddenly showed up in the mushroom kingdom along with Birdo and a few others that are only supposed to exsist in Sub-Con
ok, my rant is over
PS: I Like daisy because she is from Sarasaland, and that is "cannocal Mario" to me
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 12:01:54 PM by BlueGriffin18 »

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2006, 01:14:18 PM »
Why does everybody hate the characters I like?  Anyway, I don't hate the following characters, but I dislike them compared to the others.

1. Donkey Kong and all his monkey pals.
2. Wario because he is....something.
3. Waluigi because he is just there to be there.
That is about it.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2006, 02:20:55 PM »
1. What's wrong with DK and the other Kongs?
2. Wario is not just something, he's everything Mario isn't, that's why he got his own series and is rather popular.
3. I already said that Waluigi wasn't always 'just there', but he reverted to that status because the developers did't use him properly.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2006, 03:29:01 PM »
I think DK is too separated from Mario now, that is why I don't like him that much.
Like I said, I still like Wario and Waluigi, just not as much as the other character.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2006, 04:30:44 PM »
You are aware that Nintendo is trying to fix the mess that Rare made, right? Thay even put Pauline in M vs.DK 2.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2006, 05:00:57 PM »
You are aware that Nintendo is trying to fix the mess that Rare made, right? Thay even put Pauline in M vs.DK 2.

Good!  Enough of the DK Crew please.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2006, 06:03:37 PM »
I think the line should never have been crossed. The DK on the Mario side could have easily been Old DK, and the events of DKC could be in the distant future, but the only thing preventing that is the DKC stuff in the spinoffs such as Diddy. Now, I accept all the games as canon, but how do we rectify this?

-To be continued in the Mariology thread.

Print