Poll

who's the MOST annoying mario character

Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Print

Author Topic: Your most disliked character...  (Read 57171 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2006, 07:00:26 PM »
I think most people dont like these characters because nintendo gives them to much depth to thier personalities,making them annoying,or not alot of depth?I'm perplexed..
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2006, 07:38:22 AM »
It's not enough depth. They just put the character there and do nothing else.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2006, 07:10:16 PM »
nintendo should make a game that shows the characters personalities a bit more.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #243 on: June 20, 2006, 08:04:29 PM »
It's not enough depth. They just put the character there and do nothing else.

Not for me.  I hate these characters because they're unoriginal and they suck.  I DON'T want to see more of these characters', I want them gone and replaced with more original guys. 
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #244 on: June 21, 2006, 11:56:26 AM »
Why do you guys hate Waluigi so much? He's my second-to-best character (next to Mario) in the Mario series. The only problem is that his voice can get annoying once in a while. But look at it this way, Wario has no brains, a fatty, and no common sense at all. Waluigi is healthy, not a fatty, and A LOT of brains then Wario. In fact, I think they should make a Waluigi game.

Anyway, here's my disliked characters

Wario- Read my statement in the above paragraph.

Peach- Even though she can save herself (only 3 times!) she always gets kidnapped! Can she ever get out of messes? I think Daisy is much better.

Baby Mario Bros.- One word: ANNOYING!!! There cries make me want to kill them until they all fully smashed! Of course, Mario wouldn't exist in the future, so I wouldn't do it

Manta Ray- Just a pointless boss...

Rapheal Raven- Another pointless boss...

Professor E. Gadd- He's a weird, pointless character. He gave Bowser Jr. the magical paintbrush!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #245 on: June 21, 2006, 12:41:53 PM »
I love all of the Mario characters.  None of them are terrible.  Babies are annoying in real life and cry a lot too.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #246 on: June 21, 2006, 01:02:31 PM »
Not for me.  I hate these characters because they're unoriginal and they suck.  I DON'T want to see more of these characters', I want them gone and replaced with more original guys. 

Waluigi may have been an unoriginal concept, but his character was a lot different than Wario. If Nintendo used this character properly, I'm sure you wouldn't hate him so much. Same goes for Daisy. As for BJ, I completely agree with you.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #247 on: June 21, 2006, 01:55:20 PM »
Professor E. Gadd- He's a weird, pointless character. He gave Bowser Jr. the magical paintbrush!
Actually, Gadd is one of the better new Mario characters if you ask me. Don't base your opinion of him off of SMSu, the game had a pretty terrible plot altogether. In M&L:PiT he gets a good major role and doesn't do anything stupid.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #248 on: June 21, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »
That's why more human characters is a good thing. They gotta bring back Stanley and Foreman Spike, dangit!!

« Reply #249 on: June 21, 2006, 07:22:43 PM »
I love all of the Mario characters.  None of them are terrible.  Babies are annoying in real life and cry a lot too.

I'm in the same vote too. For both things.

« Reply #250 on: June 21, 2006, 07:26:35 PM »
Manta Ray- Just a pointless boss...

But that's why I love him!  Not only is he an original and mysterious boss, but he's not being over-used in the least.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #251 on: June 21, 2006, 08:52:16 PM »
I gotta say, I hate Petey Piranha.  He's become an overused character that was not well loved to begin with.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #252 on: June 21, 2006, 09:10:20 PM »
I love him. ^_^

« Reply #253 on: June 21, 2006, 09:33:54 PM »
You know that Bowser Jr. was probably under the guise of Mario when E. Gadd gave him the paint brush.  While the difference between Shadow Mario and the real one is obvious to us, in the game world, it might not.  Look at the island chapter of PM2TTYD, that X-naut guy talks to the screen about how we can tell its him and mario can't, maybe that applies in SMS?
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

« Reply #254 on: June 21, 2006, 10:08:00 PM »
I gotta say, I hate Petey Piranha.  He's become an overused character that was not well loved to begin with.

I'm happy to say I can't forsee him surviving the GameCube era, or at least the major exposure he gets right now.  We just saw a lot of him because Nintendo was like "Whee!  Mario Sunshine everybody!!"  I wouldn't mind seeing him returning as a boss, but I think his days as a playable character in the Mario Sports/Kart series are pretty numbered. 

What's with all the Peach hate?  If she didn't get kidnapped, we wouldn't have (real) Mario games.  Plus she's hot.  ;)
Haters gonna hate

Print