Poll

who's the MOST annoying mario character

Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Print

Author Topic: Your most disliked character...  (Read 56928 times)

« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2006, 07:41:43 PM »
yeah I agree
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2006, 06:27:18 PM »
Wario is the most annoying character for me because I'm sick and tired of seeing his butt getting shown off. He is also Mario's rival and is really mean. My rival likes him and acts like him in many ways.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #182 on: January 29, 2006, 09:16:20 AM »
I dislike Peach the most. Because even though she gets kidnapped all the time she seems to have the best stats in a spinoff game. :( Annoying. Also in the Mario Party series she was always the toughest CPU.

I don't know why everybody hates DK. He's human intelligent so he's not dumb.
Waluigi actually grew on me. One of the best comic relief in video gaming.
And anybody who hates Yoshi should be... I can't even say it.
"Oh east, I thought you said 'weast'" Patrick

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #183 on: January 29, 2006, 09:41:22 AM »
Yes.  How can anyone dislike Yoshi?  He's my favorite Mario character.  I first saw him when I had an intriguement (don't ask me if that's a word) with dinosaurs.  I'm saying Wario is my least favorite.  I'm getting tired of him showing off his large butt.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2006, 11:12:12 AM »
I like teh game Yoshi Island, but I hate when Baby Mario cry. I can't stand. =P

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2006, 11:07:44 PM »
That's what motivates you to not get hit.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2006, 06:21:35 AM »
Yeah, that used to drive me nuts...

When I first got Yoshi's Island, I thought it was a kids' game because of the graphics, and I thought I wouldn't like it. But after playing for a few levels, I became quite addicted to it.
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2006, 01:56:20 PM »
For me, the graphics of Yoshi's Island were awsome, I loved the cartoony look, that to me was a good idea.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2006, 11:43:49 PM »
Yeah, when I fist saw Yoshi's Island, I thought "This game probably won't be too good..." I was wrong.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2006, 05:17:37 PM »
I hate Peach all the time
I hate Luigi some of the time.

« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2006, 04:52:57 AM »
Okay, heres the votes tallied:

Waluigi 24 votes (Tall stick with an annoying evil laugh. He's hated.)
Peach 11 votes (Is milady that bad?)
Wario 8 votes (no comment)
Yoshi 4 votes (The ssmb thing where he made that sound was maddening.)
Luigi 1 vote (Wait, who voted for dear Luigi?)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2006, 11:24:50 PM »
Aw, I like Waluigi now... I pwn with him in Time Trial.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #192 on: February 06, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »
I like Waluigi more than Wario cause Waluigi is more neglected.  Also, as stated earlier, he provided the most creative race track on MKDS.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #193 on: February 06, 2006, 04:03:17 PM »
Waluigi Pinball was cool because the main setting was a perfect idea, and the sounds are just like real pinball.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2006, 12:49:44 AM »
I voted Yoshi in the poll, but really, the thing that bugs me about Yoshi are those friggin' sounds Nintendo keeps recycling. They came from Yoshi's Story, a not very popular N64 game that starred Yoshi (*surprise!*).

Anyway, Yoshi would be better if they stopped using those YS sounds and went back to the sounds used in all pre YS games..

As for other characters that I hate..

Baby Mario/Luigi- they mess with continuuity. I know Miyamoto has said that he doesn't care to tie characters to a timeline, but when baby characters can appear in the same game at the same time with their grown up counter parts, there's a problem.

Baby Bowser/Bowser Jr- this is just laziness on Nintendo's part. They are just using the Baby Bowser (or Koopa Kid, which they are not) model from Mario Party 4, adding a bib/mask, and calling it Bowser Jr. I dislike everything about this abomination. What happened to the REAL Koopa Kids (Larry, Morton Jr, Wendy O, Iggy, Roy, Lemmy, Ludwig Von)?

Petey Pirahna- This is the wrong way to re-do a classic enemy: turning it into a giant baby Pirahna Plant. Petey should just jump into the fires of Corona Mountain, and take Bowser Jr/Baby Bowser with him. It would do the entire Mario-verse good.

Piantas/Nokis- I really don't dislike these paricular characters, I just wanted to say that I don't like how locations and characters from SUper Mario Sunshine are being used and reused. Super Mario Sunshine was good, but it wasn't that good (imo).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print