Print

Author Topic: The Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball  (Read 22382 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2005, 06:14:13 PM »
It's not every often that someone slams open a door.  Haha!  Sorry, I got to stop this endless laughing.  Hey, how come the page is getting so stretched out all of a sudden?  Are you typing this all on Notepad?  Just wondering.

I hope Mario stops acting like a jerk at the end.  And Luigi gets so mental help, ha.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2005, 06:34:07 PM »
Yeah, i dunno.  I was gonna ask you guys about that.  No, I'm not typing it on note pad, it just stretched out, and it BUGS me!  I hope it'll stop on the next page.  I'm glad you enjoy it!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2005, 08:41:51 PM »
Capter 19: Hopeless ~ Night had come and Peach went to bed.  It had been a very stressful day, and it was time for rest and sleep and doze, you know, that old chestnut.  PEach, to everyone's surprise, did not have any bad nightmares, but instead a dream about a bunch of Yoshis dressed as bunnies hopping around PEach, crappin' out Yoshi eggs while singing the theme to Giligan's Isle.  Mario was the Skipper, Luigi was Giligan, WArio was the millionare, Waluigi was the Millionare's wife (EEEE!  He was wearing a wig, make-up and everything!), Peach was Ginger, and DAisy...Daisy...DAisy was Mary-Anne.  Suddenly the Yoshis disappeared and the scene became that of Giligan's Isle.  Wario was playing golf (with himself) Waluigi was fixing her/his hair, Mario was tanning with Luigi (Luigi acting "silly" and accidentally fell on Mario, or something).  Daisy was making Pie, and PEach...Peach was fixing her hair, watching Mary-Anne.
"MAry Anne!" PEach said.
"What is it Ginger?" asked Daisy.
"Let me have some pie!"
"............what?"
"Um...let me have some pie...?"
"No."
"What?"
"OKay!"
"What?!?"
"Ye-AYA!!!"  and just like that they turned into Little Jon, danced and rapped a little, then it turned back into Giligan's Island (yes it was a very strange dream).  To sum things up, Ginger ended up killing Mary-Anne with a coconut gun (of some sort), Mr. Howell broke up with Mrs. Howell, Mrs. Howell started hitting on the Skipper, and everyone laughed at Giligan.  *Sigh*.  Whatever this dream meant in the end, one thing's for sure...PEach really dislikes Daisy right now.

It was completely dark.  Only the sound of opening spit valves cold be heard.  Suddenly, a single light shone down on Toadsworth, his back towards the audiance.  He raised a baton.  And just like that, the Toad Band & Orchestra began playing.  Playing the beautiful 'Mushroom Kingdom National Anthem'.  The lights shone down on the entire band and orchestra as they played.  Toadsworth swayed his baton from side to side, his eyes closed, getting into (a lil' TOO into) the music.  Suddenly, he stopped.
"No!  No!  No!" he said as he stopped the band.  The tubas stopped into a low grumble as the room became silence once more.  Toadsworth sighed.  "Come on people.  THe Ball is tomorrow.  Did you hear me?...Drums in the back, did tyou hear me?" the drummers nodded, "THat's right people, TWO-MAR-OH!-"
"Um, Mr. Toadsworth!" a purple Toad said as he stood up.  He played the flute...yeah, "No offense Mr. T" he said in a kind of Valley-girl like way, "but you are, like, totally too much of a perfectionist!"
"Alright...um...what's your name?"
"Ken,"
"Right, Ken...um...sit down."
"But Mr. T, you don't understand!  We are working our tooshies off here!"
"Alright, Ken, I'll think about it.  Everybody from the top!"  Everyone got their instruments ready once more, "1, 2, a 1, 2, 3, 4," he said as the drums began rumbling the band played into a perfect peice.  Suddenly PEach ran in.
"STOP!  HOLD IT EVERYONE!"  they all sighed, Toadsworth throwing his baton into the tuba.
"WHAT is it PEAch?!" he asked.
"Kamek STILL hasn't called Toadsworth!  What if Bowser stood me up?  Oh no!  NO!  NO MARY-ANNE NOT THE PIE!!!"
"Well PEach-wait what was that last part?"
"Um...nothing interesting.  But what should I do?  Bowser's gone, I'm stressed, your old...WHAT DO I DO-HOO-HOOOO?  WAAAHHHHH!!!"
"I am with you all the way PEachy!" Ken said, "Don't let that Mario do that to you!"
"Uh...thank you...Toadsworth, what do I do?!?!"  The old servent sighed.
"Peach," he said, "You must have faith that Bowser will show up.  Besides that, there is nothing you can do...I'm sorry."  PEach gave him a weird look as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"THank you Dr. Phil.  GEt your hand off me!" Taodsworth did as she said.
"WEll PEAch, just relax.  THe dance is tomorrow, and there is nothing you can do."
"I could call it off!"
"No."
"Why?"
"Because the decorations are set up, everythin's ready, Ken is getting on my last nerve, NO!"  PEach sighed.
"Fine!"  and like that she left.  Tomorrow was the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball, and so far, she had no date!  It's just like Anna Nicole Smith at a Catholic School!  See what happens next!

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/18/2005 1:12:47 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2005, 09:03:16 PM »
Awww... Toadsworth giving worthwhile insight to Peach... I really like this story, I just want to know what happens next!  It's as if I'm reading a good story--well what do you know!  I liked the part where Wario and Waluigi called instead of Kamek and made fun of her.

I think the page streched out last time because of a long "NOOOOO..." from one of the chapters.

If your day is bad, a nice comment at night can change everything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2005, 03:10:11 PM »
Yeah, that was quite a long "NOOOOOOOO" thing.  That was probably it.  Any ways, on to anotha chaptah...

Chapter 20: Dealing With It ~ It was the last day until the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball, and Kamek has still not called Peach.  Peach deiceded that she didn't care any more.  It was 9:00 at night as Peach ate Cookie Dough Ice Cream from the box while watching Oprah.  It was the one where Oprah was interveiwing the cast of Seinfeld.  Peach didn't really listen.  She was thinking of what she would do/say/eat at the Ball.  This year, she wouldn't dance after all.  No more doing the tango.  No more waltzing.  No more spinning.  No more dipping.  No more 'The Robot'.  ACtually PEach never did the robot, only Mecha-Bowser and Luigi did the robot (for every single frickin' song).  PEach would just have to watch everyone have a great time with Toadsworth up in the stands, counting down until the winner of the dance-off was announced.  Peach sighed at the thought.  Then she groaned at the thought.  Finally she began growling at the thought at threw her ice cream at the T.V.  Bullseye!
"It's time for bed." she told herself (the weirdo).  Peach got into her cozy/comfortable pink bed, and fell into another world (a.k.a. had a dream).  This time, there were no dancing Yoshis dressed as rabbits, no Giligan's Isle take-offs, no Little Jon raps, not even any terrible scenes at the Ball.  It was basically the picture of a cherry.....ya heard me.  Her entire dream was a picture of a cherry.  A still, red cherry..............how interesting.  This was probably because PEach was SO stressed, that her mind needed to relax, creating a peaceful image in her mind....yeah.  Tomorrow was the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball, the moment has finally come.....

Peach awoke to the sound of the birds chirping and the bees humming.  It was a beautiful sunshiney (<word?) day.  PEach was, surprisingly, in a good mood.  She stretched and yawned, her arms greeting the sun (or something).
"Hello world!  My name is Peach!  My favorite color is pink, and I'm ready to go!" she said, apparently introducing herself to the world, or something like that.  Peach suddenly remembered about the ball, and her mind slowly slipped in to stress.  Will this EVER end?  Peach decided to not let it get to her.  She sat in front of her miror, coming her hair.  The brush snapped in half (again).  "Stupid brush.  Stupid hair!" she said, throwing the now broken brush into her pile of broken brushes that failed to do there job, and also snapped at the thickness and tangle-ness (<I know that's not a word) of PEach's hair in the morning.  Suddenly the phone...it did the ringing.  Peach's heart stopped.  She quickly called 911.  An ambulance of Toads came as fast as possible.
"Clear," the doctor said, as he used those shocky thingys to get PEach's heart to start again.
"You did it doctor!  You saved her!" the nurse cried as the abulance drove away.  PEach slowly answered the phone:
Peach: "HEllO?"
Kamek: "Whoa!  Hello...Peach?"
Peach: "Yes.  Is his Kamek?!?!"
Kamek: "Indeed."
Peach: "EEEEEEEEE!!!  WOOOOHOOOOO!  YES YES YES!!!"
Kamek: "Ha ha!  I knew you'd be thrilled."
Peach: "SO HE's FINALLY BACK?!!!"
Kamek: "What?"
Peach: "BOWSER!  HE's BACK?!?"
Kamek: "?....OH!  Haha.  No, no...I was just wondering, what's another word for, 'female dog'?"
Peach: "........................"
Kamek: "........hello?........"
PEach: "....I'd be glad to tell you Kamek."  Peach screamed the OTHER word for "female dog" over the phone (you know).  Toadsworth heard her yell this and sighed.
Kamek: "Geesh!  Yes, I can hear you....Oh yeah!  You're right!  THank you PEach!"
PEach: "Yeah, right back at you, ya turtle FREAK!"
Kamek: "Riiiiiiiiight, I'll call you back when Bowser gets here, or if I need you to tell me another word.  So, bye WAIT!........what's another word for, 'Fish Poop'?"
Peach: "I'll spell it out for you.  Bass-Terd."
Kamek: "OH...wait, that doesn't fit-"  Peach quickly hung up on him.  She sighed ferosiouisly as she stomped out of her room.

The day passed by, Toads setting up decorations, Toadsworth conducted the Toad Bamd & Orchestra, and Toad Chefs making a beautiful feast.  THis suddenly reminded Peach of something.  The feast!!!  How could she forget?!?!?!  At every ball a huge feast was given out before the dance-off began.  At every feast, Peach would give a speech to everyone before they ate.  She REALLY dreaded doing it this year.  I guess it slipped her mind since she was always with Mario and she never really seemed stressful.  This time it was different.  Peach panicked as she rushed into the band room, just as they were about to play.
"TOADSWOOOOORTH!!!" she yelled.  Everyone sighed.  Toadsworth chucked his baton, hitting a drummer in the eye.
"WHAT?!!?!"
"THE SPEECH!!!"
"WHAT ABOUT IT?!?!"
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!!"
"THINK OF SOMETHING!!!"
"FINE!"
"FINE!"  PEach exitted the room, clearing her throat.  What WOULD she say?  PEach suddenly grew a terrible head-ache.  Maybe from stress...just kidding, it definantly is from stress.  She couldn't think, she could relax, and she couldn't whistle which really annoyed her.  Peach sighed (again).  She then did something unexpected (but what ISN'T unexpected in this story?)  She climbed to the top of her castle and yelled,
"BOWSER GET YOUR ACE OVER HEEEEERE!!!"

The sun began to set, and the people began to arrive at Peach's castle.  Peach couldn't beleive it was time already!
"Princess get down here!  You have to greet the guests!" Toadsworth called into Peach's room.  She was busily fixing her hair.
"WHY ARE THEY HERE ALREADY?" he asked as she nervously touched up her make-up.
"I don't know, but there's a lot of people!"
"Great!  WOOOOOnderful." she said sarcastically.
"I'll hold 'em off until you get down!" Toadsworth said, exitted her room.
"Thanks!" she called back, fixing her hair again.  This was it.  It was time to face the music/dancing/...SPEECH!  PEach completely forgot about the speech!

2 B Continued.......

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2005, 05:36:19 PM »
Pedro: I'll just tell them I have nothing to say.

The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2005, 06:34:32 PM »
AHHHHH!!!!  I just wrote the entire LONG next chapter!  AND THEN IT ALL ERASED!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Sorry, no chapter tonight.

Why don''t they just give the stupid rabbit some Trix?  

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2005, 07:47:21 PM »
Now I want to write a super long "no"...

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2005, 10:00:19 PM »
Sorry about that, TBT.  Heh, it seems like just me and Markio are the only ones reading this.  If that's the case then everyone is missing out on some very funny stuff! (except for most of the swearing IMO)

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/21/2005 9:02:49 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2005, 10:53:04 PM »
I think I read everything, and according to Chupperson I've "been to a place I shouldn't have", but that's a different story no one probably remembers.  Not that I just happen to also be reading this though, I read this to be entertained, and I am, and everything works out, so let's all go get ice cream!

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2005, 08:10:49 PM »
Alright, I'll have chocolate!  No strawberry...actually that green minty kind.  Or perhaps orange sherbert...I know!  I'll have a double scoop 'NOTHA CHAPTAH!!!

Chapter 21: Greeting Accident in Aisle 9, Greeting Accident in Aisle 9 ~ Peach quickly got up and ran down stairs to greet her many happy, excitable guests.  The castle was decorated ratha nicely if I may say so myself.  There were lil' flowers around the place, and stuff...yeah...it was great :D  Peach quickly headed down the stairs, which was a bad idea.  She was wearing high heals, so naturally she tripped, and fell all the way down.  She WHAMMED her head against the head of a childs', and Goomba child to be exact.  It started crying...a lot.  I'm talkin' buckets here!  Peach you got yourself another moat!  I'm talkin' the Atlantic ocean baby!  I'm talkin'-okay you get it (I know it's getting bad when i annoy myself).  The Goomba's parents shook there heads at Peach and went to go get some o' those tooth-pick weenie thingy...ma bobbies...yup.  Peach looked like a mean LITTLE KID'S TOE CRUSHER!!!  She quickly got up, rubbing a bruise on her arm.  She found that there were several koopas staring at her.
"ooooooooooooooooooooooo," they all said, "that gotta hurt."  and they went to get some weenies too.  Peach acted like nothing happened, yelling back at the koopas,
"What?  WHAT?!?!  I'm COOL!  I'M FREAKING COOL!  Shut up I neva liked you any ways...*sob*"  Peach stood next to Toadsworth as he greeted guests.
"It's about time you got your little gosh-darn rear end over here!" he said.
"...Toadsworth I think you've been hanging around this 'Ken' guy too long."
"*Sigh* Just shut up and greet."  Many happy smiling faces entered as gentle piano music played in the background.
"Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball!  Welcome!  Welcome!" Peach said smiling...a lot.  Toadsworth gave her a weird look.
"Geesh...get some pom poms why don't ya?" he said.
"Alright, that...that wasn't funny ya little fungi." she replied shaprly.  Suddenly, none other than Prof. E Gadd and MAdame Clairvoya entered.
"Madame!  And el Doctaire!"  Toadsworth said, trying to kiss Madame Clairvoya's hand, but ending up going through the transparent one.
"geesh toadsworth they aren't french ya know." Peach whispered through a half mouth to Taodsworth.
"bight me princess." he whispered back.
"Hello!  Hey there missy!  Congrats again on defeating those two boos!" Toadsworth gasped.
"You beat the boos?!?!" he asked, surprised.
"Yes.  Toadsworth I already TOLD you!!!" Peach said angrily.
"I know, but I thought you were kidding!"
"Yeah, and it was funny wasn't it?  We laughed ALL night!"
"What?"
"It's called sarcasim genius boy."
"Woah Woah Wooooah!" E Gadd said, "Come on you two, dates aren't supposed to fight!"
"WHAT?!?!" PEach cried, "He ain't my date!!!....*clears throat*...I mean, he is not my dance partner."
"Really?" the old professor asked, "Well...then where IS your date?  Wasn't it supposed to be Bowser, or is my short term memory slowly but surely disappearing?  OH NO!  MOTHA, WHAT IS THOU NAAAAAME?!?!?!?!?!"
"Ah!  Ah!  AH!!!  GOD!!!  Shut UP!  My gosh...my date IS Bowser....he's just not here yet."
"Riiiiiiiiiight." E Gadd said, "Come on baby lets go get some weenies."  Like that E Gadd and Madame Clairvoya went to get some weenies (the life of the partay!)  Peach suddenly became quite depressed.  Where was Bowser?  Would-eth thou not-eth show-eth up?.......eth?  Next to come was none other than the man in green, the lean bean with a pleen (a.k.a. plan, but it has to rhyme) LUIGI!  With him, was his pianta date.  She was the one that minded the banana stand in SMS.  Yellow, glasses, you know the one.
"What's up home-girl!" he said to Peach.  PEach looked around her shoulder.
"What?....Who, me?"
"Yeah!"
"Huhuhuhuuhuh!  Huh-NO!"  Luigi was wearing a green tux with a green top hat that had the letter 'L' on it.
"Alright.  Me and my pianta-poo are gonna dance until the moon decides to go to sleep cuz it's tired!  HUHUHUHUHUH*snort*HUHUHUHUH*whips nose on sleeve*HUH!"  There was a long and awkward silence.  Even the piano stopped playing, and people stopped eating and talking to look at Luigi.
"Ummmmm," said the yellow pianta date of Luigis', "Lets go get some o' those weenies I've heard so much about."  And with that the party got back to normal."  More people came, making Peach put on a plastic smile, welcoming them to her ball.  There rude remarks here and there, like, 'I here she's going out with Bowser!!!' 'I wonder if she'll go up in flames when they kiss...LITERALLY!' 'Bowser and Peach sittin in a tree...' 'Peach's nose is really big' and 'I wonder if they have weenies.  If not, SO HELP ME!!!'  and many more.  Peach tried to ignore them (except for that nose comment, she got all OVER that one).  Peach suddenly had a LITTLE hope that Kamek would show up with Bowser.  Speak of the turtle, there was Kamek now!  He walked to the door-with no Bowser might I add-hand in hand with Kammy Koopa.
"Kamek?" Peach asked, just to be sure it was him, or something.
"Yeah?" Kamek asked as he shook Toadsworth's hand.
"WHERE IS BOWSER?" she asked loudly.  Mr. and Mrs. Chainchomp chuckled nearby along with a few goombas.
"She has no date!" Mr. Chainchomp whispered to his date.
"Alright, SHUT UP YA TALKIN' BOWLIN' BALL!" Peach cried.  Mr. Chainchomp sniffled as he went to get more weenies.
"Bowser?" asked Kamek.
"Lord Bowser!" Kammy said, "You know!  I'm his apprentice whenever he goes paper, YOU're his apprentice any other time."
"OOOOOOOh!  THAT Bowser.  I thought you meant my dog."  Peach sighed.
"Yes, now where is the overgrown lizard with a mowhawk?"
"I dunno." Kamek replied dully, "C'mon Kammy, lets go get some weenies.  THey smell like Heaven in a bun!"  The two magikoopas flew over to the snack table and gobbled up (or down) some weenies.  PEach sighed.  Where was Bowser dangit?  Then, to top things off, up came none other than WArio and WAluigi.  Wario was wearing a tacky yellow tux that had a ketchup stain on it.  Waluigi was wearing a dark purple tux that seemed too small for him.
"AYYYYYYYY!  PEEEEEACH!" Wario cried, "WHAT'S HAPPENIN'?"  With the Wario Borthers were two Shadow Sirens.  Marilyn, the large one who was with Wario, and Beldam, the creepy little one that was with Waluigi.  Peach sighed.
"Just come in and promise me you won't look under any one's dress OR eat up all the weenies and make a mess with the mustard."  Wario look A LITTLE offended, but quickly got over it.
"No, and...no," he said, "Oh by the way, have you met Marilyn?"
"GUH!" Marilyn said loudly.  Wario sighed.
"HehHEH!  Yeah!" WAluigi piped in, "And meet Beldam!"
"Nice nose Big Bird!" Beldam said, cackling like a witch afterwards.
"Hey!" Toadsworth said, "......um....NO!"  THey all stared at Toadsworth for a while before breaking out in laughter, and then left to go eat all the little tooth-pick weenies.  Finally it seemed they greeted everyone.  Goombella, Koops, II Piantissimo, Flurry, Admiral Bobbery, Ms. Mowz, Yoshikid, Vivian, Flawful, the koopa kids, Mr. and Mrs. Chainchomp, the dancing Paratroopas, Bill the Ballroom Dancer and more cheesey nicknames and stuff.  Finally, when it seemed EVERYone was greeted, in came Mario and Daisy.  Mario was dressed in a black tux with a red stripe down the side, Daisy in her long yellow dress.  Mario quickly looked at his feet, but Daisy glared at Peach.
"Hello there Toadsworth," she said, still staring at Peach, "............Peach." she finally spat out.
"Daisy," Peach said, glaring back at her.
"Um," Mario said, after an awkward silence of a no-blinking contest, "Come on flower, lets go get some cheese,"
"THE WEENIES ARE BETTER!!!"  Every single person in the entire castle yelled at the same time.
"ALRIGHT!!!" MArio yelled back, "Lets get some stupid weenies, just-COME ON!"  And with that DAisy was dragged away, but the glare...oh the glare would never fade.  It was a good thing Daisy was pulled away, because she was just gonna ask where Peach's date was, and there would've been a cat fight (in which Wario would throw pudding on them and Waluigi would throw jello, tons and tons of jiggly jiggly jello).  It seemed that everyone was greeted, and Toadsworth shut the door with a loud thud.  It was time for the feast, and PEach still had no speech.

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/25/2005 1:15:34 PM

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2005, 09:29:22 PM »
I'm reading this story too. It's sure different from the real Mario stuff, but it's quite hilarious in its own way.

Oh, by the way, if you ever accidentally delete part of a chapter (or the whole chapter), but find out before you hit the Reply button, you can press Ctrl+Z on the keyboard to restore what was deleted. Any kind of change to text, large or small, can be undone in this way; and you can continually press Ctrl+Z to keep going back undoing changes.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2005, 10:11:33 PM »
Oh dearie me!  What shall happen next?

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2005, 03:55:51 PM »
Yeah that Ctrl+Z thing would've helped, but this was not the case.  I found that I have given the Mario cast completely new personalities!  Peach, the kind, sweet princess now a stressed out chick whose havin' mood swings!  Mario, the kind, humble hero, now a bit of a jerk.  Toadsworth...he stayed the same.  Luigi, a weird dork of a guy, Bowser getting a little sensitive, Kamek an annoying country radio-listening turtle, Wario and Waluigi...are pretty much the same.

When this story is done, I wonder what I'll make next...hmmmm.....

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2005, 04:00:13 PM »
Aw, I looked at the day's active topics a second ago and this wasn't there.  Then when I came back, it was and I did a loud smiley gasp thing when I saw it, because I thought the next chapter was here.  Oh the anticipation!

Print