Print

Author Topic: The Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball  (Read 22377 times)

« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2005, 06:20:34 PM »
Crap!  I KNEW I shouldn't have made all those 'WOOO's!  I thought I learned my lesson.  I guess....I guess not....*sniff*

Why don''t they just give the stupid rabbit some Trix?  
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2005, 08:52:36 PM »
I like VeggieTales too. And 3-2-1 Penguins!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2005, 08:54:21 PM »
Guess not.  And you also didn't remember that the name of D.K.'s girlfriend is Candy, not Hottie!  But I forgive you.

A scoreboard that keeps track of food has to be like the greatest idea in the universe.

EDIT: Drat, I forgot to check my profile!  I passed the 1000 mark by 24 posts and didn't even celebrate.  Oh well.  Hooray for me!

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/1/2005 7:56:18 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2005, 09:01:43 PM »
Yes I know.  Someone already told me the Candy Kong thing back when DK told off Peach.  But when I was writing the story, I couldn't think of her name.  I knew of her, I just couldn't remember what everyone called her.  So naturally I just put down Hottie Kong since I was out of ideas.

Barbra Manitee!  Manitee!  Manitee!  You are the one for me!  One for me!  One for me!  I'll take you to the ball!  To the ball!  To the ball!  I hope your not to tall - Cuz we might have trouble dancing! -to those who haven't seen Veggie Tales, no I'm not crazy, just way too cool ;-)

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 6/1/2005 8:02:21 PM

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2005, 08:08:40 AM »
Yeah, that was me too.  But just forget about it.

'Cause you're his chesse-bur-ger!  His only cheese-bur-ger!  He'll wait for you-oo!  Yeah, he'll wait for you-oo!  Won't be so long cheese-bur-ger!  His only cheese-bur-ger!  He'll wait for you-oo!  Oh he will wait for you!

Uh-oh, I think it's contagious. We are the pirates!...

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/2/2005 7:10:34 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2005, 07:37:07 PM »
...who don't do anything!  OH NOOO!

Why don''t they just give the stupid rabbit some Trix?  

Jman

• Score
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2005, 08:34:16 PM »
I agree.  Why DON'T they give the rabbit some Trix?  They're running out of ideas for their commercials!

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2005, 04:15:35 PM »
Hmmm.  MAybe the kids are trying to pertect the stupid rabbit, because rabbits are allergict to Trix and their throats will swell up to the size of Pooh Bear after a "bad day"

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2005, 06:50:55 PM »
Thank god life isn't a giant cereal commericial.  Then Osami Bin LAden would be trying to steal the President's National Puffs, or something by dressing up in stupid disguises.  Actually, that wouldn't be half bad.  It would be funny too.  You'd see George Bush eatin' cereal and his secretary enter the room (who is actually Osama wearing a dress) and would be like,
"Mr. President, I need to test your ceral to make sure it really is sugary and good." and then George would, like, i dunno, find out she was REALLY Osama (maybe it was the beard that gave it away) and say,
"Silly Terrorist, National Puffs are for ME!!!"  And with that, I do the writing of the next chapter:

Chapter 26:  The Dancing THE DANCING!!! ~ 9 hours of dancing.  101 dancers left.  The band was gently playing a slow dance song as everyone leaned on their partner, wanting to sleep, but ya know, they couldn't or else they'd be disqualified.  The moon shone brightly as they danced and stuff.  All the bom-omb couples had exploded out of tiredness, injuring eight.  They were now only 99 people left since Toad and Toadette collapsed.  Peach and Bowser gently swayed side to side.  Suddenly Daisy and Mario rushed by, doing cartwheels and all kinds of fabulous tricks.
"What are you two doing?" Peach asked as she watched them.
"I don't know!" Mario panted, trying to keep up with Daisy who was zooming in and out.
"WE're not tired!" she said loudly.
"Daisy this is a slow song, you're not supposed to dance fast," Peach said dully.
"HA!  That's what YOU think!  The judges just LOVE me!........and Mario." she said waving to the three shy guys.  They waved back, but as soon as Dasiy looked away they shook their heads and began scribbling something down on their clipboards.
"Dasiy you're going to run out of energy."
"yeah?-JUST SHUT UP!!!" she yelled as she flipped Mario away from PEach and Bowser.  Peach growled...angrily...and meanly.
"Keep going people!  Only 86 dancers left on the dance floor!"  It seemed as if everyone was giving up, and leaving to go get some punch and appetizers and things like that.  You know.  All that jazz.  John Claud was watching evevryone dance in the moonlight and sighed.
"Ah, oui oui....eet reminds me of my times in Parees...Ho Ho.  So many WONderful times....." a Yoshi chef who was standing behind John Claud asked,
"Uh....dude...who are you talking to?"
"I AM TALKING TO YOU!" cried the now furious mushroom, "You say were were taught at the Cornen Blu'!  I THINK NOT!!!"
"GEESH!" the Yoshi chef cried, "Take it EASY Pierre!"
"Who is this Pierre?" John Claud spat out, "I am John CLaud!  JOHN CLAUD!!!"

Wario chucked a mustard container at Bowser's head.  It hit him right in his face!
"WAH HAH!!!" the short fat guy laughed.
"YOU!!!" cried Bowser, "AARRRRRRGH!"
"Wait!" Peach cried as Bowser was about to beat up Wario, "WE can't lose the contest!  WE CAN'T!!!"  She looked him in his eyes.  Bowser sighed.
"Fine."  Bowser walked back to the dance floor with Peach.  While she wasn't watching Bowser turned around and spit a fireball and Wario, setting his greecy hair on fire.   He screamed and plunged his head into the punch bowl.  Bowser chuckled as he got back to dancing.  Only 75 dancers left.

2 B Continued...

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2005, 09:52:20 PM »
Ah good, things are starting to return back to normal.  Sorta.  That cereal commercial idea would be stinkin' funny for Saturday Night Live or something.  At least in my mind.  Speaking of Trix, my friends once made up an operation of how to get the rabbit some and it was hilarious, but I forget what they said.  I think it was kind of gorey though.

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2005, 02:45:16 PM »
Chapter 27: Toadsworth's Discovery:  "Keep dancing people!  Only 67 people left on the dance floor!" Toadsworth cried through his megaphone.  The band knew what they were doing, so Toadsworth just left them to play without a conductor, they were good enough.  He sighed as he watched them dance so gracefully.  He remembered back to when HE was down there, dancing with Toadsie.  He thought of his once very dear Toadsie...Woadsie, and sighed (again).  Watching Peach and Bowser dance so gracefully reminded him of the good old times.
"Mushroom!" John Claud said as he rushed over to Toadsworth.
"What is it Toadsie Woadsie?"
"Huh?"
"John.......Claud."  John Claud raised one eye brow (like the french guy he is) and said,
"Riiight you weird weird toady mushroom.  Look at thees.  I found this letter, and on the envelope is says for your eyes only."  He handed Toadsworth a peice of paper.  Toadsworth read it, and stuff.  This is what it said:

Toadsworth-
     This note is to inform you that
     Princess Peach has a Bom-omb
     strapped to her body.  She is
     hiding it under her dress.  If
     You don't get rid of Peach from
     the dance floor, everyone will
     be killed including you.
                            -???????

Toadsworth gasped.  He read the note over several times to make sure what he was reading was indeed what he was reading (if ya know what I mean).  Peach must have gotten so depressed she strapped a Bom-omb to herself to blow herself up along with everyone else!
"Is it true???" asked John Claud.
"Well, I hope not-wait.  John Claud did you read this letter?"
"Well, it might have slipped open and my eyes just might have accidentally started scanning the papeer and my brain processed it and-Yes I did, but who cares?  We're all about to die anyways."  John Claud walked away.  Toadsworth didn't want to do this, but he had no other choice.
"Security!" he cried.  Three armored koopas appeared.
"Yo." they said.
"Remove Princess Peach from the dance floor, please," Toadsworth said sadly.
"What?????" asked the security koopas, not sure if what they were hearing was corect.
"Remove Princess Peach." he repeated.  The security koopas shrugged as they marched over to Peach.  Bowser and PEach were dancing to a slow song when all of a sudden the Koopas grabbed her by the arms and began to drag her away!
"What are you doing?!?!?!?!" Bowser roared.  PEach kicked and screamed trying to get the koopas off.  'I am sorry Peach,' Toadsworth thought as they were about to pull her out of the contest.  Suddenly, Mario ran up the stage and whispered into Toadsworth's ear.  Toadsworth gasped.
"STOP!"he cried.  Everyone stopped just as the koopas were about to drag Peach off the dance floor, "Peach is NOT a human bomb, I repeat, Peach is NOT a human bomb."  The security koopas let go of PEach.  Mario dashed off the stage back to the peeved looking Daisy.
"Of course I'm not a human-bomb, NOW LET ME GO!"  she ran back to Bowser.
"Alright everyone, sorry for the mistake, please get back to dancing!"  Toadsworth called over the dance floor.  That was a close call, but luckily the truth was revealed...

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 6/6/2005 1:47:06 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2005, 09:07:27 PM »
Mario isn't completely evil and set against Peach??  Well, I guess that's a relief... but Daisy is still mean, I don't have to like her! :D  "Everyone will be killed, including you"... Teehee!

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2005, 04:40:03 PM »
FINALLY!!!  I would just like to announce that I FINALLY beat Paper Mario: The THousand Year Door....*sniff*...I'm so happy.  The ending was the best part-and it gave me a few ideas for a new story, but do not fear, i will finish this one first.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2005, 06:44:14 PM »
Well that's a relief.  I'd say you're lucky to even HAVE PM:TTYD.  Us not-have-that-ers are just too deprived...

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2005, 04:18:41 PM »
Yes, it really is a great game...*sniff*...I wish I never beat it...now I just long in the past memories of El Paper Mario 2....yup.  Why not another chapter for celebration, eh?

Chapter 28: The Last Few Moments On The Dance Floor ~ Peach wondered curiously about what just happened right there and then!  Who would spread a nasty rumor about her having a Bom-Omb strapped to her?  7 hours, and only 12 dancers left!!!  Peach, Bowser, Mario, Daisy, Mr. Chainchomp, Mrs. Chainshomp, Luigi, his Pianta date, Vivian the Shadow Siren, Yoshi, and the two Paratroopas.  Everyone was exhausted and hardly dancing, but not Mario and Daisy.  Oh no.  THEY were still dancing it up, getting more tired than an egg sitting in a nest on a toasty night in the middle of August.  Mario was panting desperatly begging to stop, Daisy whacked him in the back of the head whenever he slowed down.  Peach shook her head at the sight of them and asked a rather personal question.
"Bowser," she said as they slowly turned, "Why do you always kidnap me and try to kill Mario?" she looked a tad worried as Bowser thought over this for a while, running his trimmed finger nails (claws) through his neatly combed hair.
"Um..." he spat out, "Well you see.....uh...."
"I just want to know why you like to do this, Bowser," Peach said calmly.
"Well, Peach, it's not that I like to kidnap you and try to defeat Mario, it's more that I feel...like I'm expected to, you know?"
"I know exactly what you mean Bowser," Peach replied, "I feel expected to go to the Ball with Mario every year and dance my heart out, but lose to the ballroom dancing boos at the last second...but not this year.  I decided to do what my heart told me to."
"Really?"
"No, but that sounded deep, didn't it?"
"I guess so."
"Bowser, what do you REALLY want to do?"
"Well, to tell you the truth, I've been watching Mushroom Kingdom Idol lately, you know that singing reality show thing?  And, I was thinking that maybe I would try it-"
"BREAK TIME!!!" Toadsworth called over his megaphone throughout the dance floor.
"And not a moment too soon," Bowser said quietly, whipping the sweat from his brow.
"You may all have a 10 minute break to eat, go the bathroom, or do anything!" Toadsworth called again.  Everyone (who had just been dancing) rushed to the bathroom.
"I'll be right back!" Peach said as she began running to the bathroom.
"Wait!" Bowser called, "what am I supposed to do?"  Bowser did not have to go to the bathroom and would feel awkward standing around with no one to talk to.
"Just....socialize!  Make some friends!"
"Are you kidding?"
"I got to go!  AH!!!  Now there's a huge line.  VIVIAN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BLADDER!!!....do you?"  and like that Peach was gone.  Bowser looked around.  Who could he possibly socialize with???  He found a seat next to Kammy, Kamek, Madame Flurrie, and Bombette.
"Lord Bowser!  Welcome!" Kammy said.  Bowser nodded.
"Lord Bowser, you remember these two, from your paper adventures.  Flurrie, and Bombette," Kamek said.  Bowser cleared his throat.
"Yes, hello."
"Hello there," Bombette said shyly.
"Hello darling," FLurrie said, "Have any of you had a chance to see my play?  It's called 'Gone With The Wind'.  Such a beautiful script!"
"Yes!  I HAVE seen that, you were marvelous!"  Bowser zoned out of their convorsation to look towards Mario and Daisy.  They seemed to be locked in a very serious conversation.  In fact, Daisy punched a Toad waitor who had asked if they wanted any dessert.  Daisy then left the table and walked over to a nearby ghost.  This was a green ghost from Luigi's Mansion.  He was busily chewing on bananas and throwing them to the ground.  He was the same ghost who had thrown the banana peal at Peach when she went off to stop Bow and King Boo.  Bowser watched her keenly as she whispered something into his ear (or whereever the ghost could hear things).  She snuck away and said back at the table as if nothing had happened.
"Bowser my boy!" Bowser jumped.  Toadsworth patted Bowser on the shell, "Excellent dancing out there!"  Bowser took a second to catch his breath and cleared his throat.
"Thank you,"  he kept an eye on Daisy and Mario as Toadsworth began rambling on about something.

The 10 minutes were up and 9 dancers got back to the dance floor.  Apparently, the Paratroopas had a little fight over the break and flew their seperate ways.
"Alright everyone!" Toadsworth cried," get ready to dance 'til we have a winner!!!"  he sounded a loud horn and the same lively music from the beginning started up.  Everyone began dancing to the lively and energetic beat once more.  The Chainchomps twirled each other around with their long chains, Yoshi dipping the beautifully dancing Vivian up and down, while Luigi and his Pianta date did the robot.  Daisy and Mario were doing these strange dance moves that were awesome, but didn't seem to go along with the song.  It was more of a tango.  Bowser threw PEach in the air, catching her and dipping her through his legs, keeping the beat.  Peach smiled as she flew high into the air and landed in Bowser's arms.  The audience around them (the dancers that had moved off the dance floor) were beggining to all watch Bowser and PEach and clapping whenever they did a cool move.  The green ghost with the banana looked at the 10 dollars that Daisy had given him, and remembered what she had told him: "If you do as I ask, there will be more where this came from."  He was a greedy, banana pealin' ghost and prepared for his most underhanded scheme yet.  As PEach was thrown into the air, about to land to the ground he threw a banana peal under her feet!  Peach screamed as she slipped and began to fall.  Falling on the dance floor immediatly means you will not recieve the Excellent Dance Moves trophy.  Bowser quickly caught Peach before she hit the ground and twirled her around so fast that her body lifted into the air.  Everyone cheered as Bowser kicked the banana peal of the dance floor.  The green ghost disappeared in shame.

The dancing Chainchomps just couldn't take it anymore.  Mr. Chainchomp just stopped dancing and looked at all the dancing people.  He motioned for his wife that they should just give up, and she agreed.  They walked off the dance floor, 8 dancers left.  Next to go was Luigi and his Pianta date.  The robot was really wearing them out.  Vivian was still dancing lively, but her paper yoshi partner was very tired.  He collapsed right there on the dance floor.  The kind shadow wsiren sighed as she took him off the dance floor.  Mario, Daisy, Peach and Bowser.  This was it.  The audience was completely focused on the dance floor, even the band was having a hard time focusing completely on their music.  They two dancing pairs continued flipping and dancing away.  'I can't believe it' Peach thought, 'I may win the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball Dance-Off!!!'  Daisy was furiously dancing with Mario, commanding him loudly to flip her every few seconds.  Mario was sweating terribly.  Peach and Bowser wer edancing perfectly together, knowing exactly what to do next as if they shared the same thoughts.  Bowser and Peach smiled at each other.  They knew that together, they would win.  Finally, it came to this.
"FLIP ME!" Daisy yelled at Mario.  Mario panted heavily.
"I can't," he spat out.
"FLIP ME!!!"  she yelled again.
"NO," Mario replied again.
"EEERRRRRRRRRRGHH!!!"  Daisy grabbed Mario, and tried to flip him.  THUMP!!!  Daisy had thrown both Mario and herself to the dance floor.  Everyone gasped.  Daisy quickly got up, "KEEP DANCING WE CAN STILL WIN THE DANCE-OFF YA WORTHLESS PLUMBER!!!"  Mario stood up and looked her in the eye.
"I have had enough."  Mario walked off the dance floor, leaving Daisy standing alone, shocked and furious.

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 6/14/2005 3:19:43 PM

Print